by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 am

King is here to humiliate the newcomer or the veteran of the league, no matter if they're strong, weak or right in the middle, all the ladies he face will suffer the wrath of the Killer King and he'll be doing so in any way necessary to get his claim, his victory over his opponent using his powerful moves to completely destroy and dominate them. Right now against Talia, she was doing well at first but now he got the upper hand where she could no longer fight back other than King working on her to turn into a jobber.

"Hurrgh!" He pulls her head up to get it under his arm before grabbing her legs to lift her upside down resting on his shoulder with her legs splitting apart while using it to compress her body while stretching her legs out, her body completely worn down from his beating into her and now shes whimpering, screaming, tears coming out from her eyes from the corner of his eyes seeing her suffering so much that she doesnt seem to cry out 'I submit' nor even tapping onto his body in anyway, just only accepting her beating until the animal is done toying with the pink bikini babe. "My submission finisher! Isnt it lovely?! Hurgh! Be flattered that the crowd taking shots of your crotch like so!.... By the way, this is just part of my other finisher which its the impact version.... ready?!" Jerking down onto her legs and making her crying out some more before he goes for the other half of the finisher if they couldnt submit 'in time'... he jumps up to kick his feet out so he could drop down on his ass to give her whole body included her legs pulling down harshly into the Muscle Buster Impact compressing her hard before letting go of her legs to roll her off his shoulder. "Rawr!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 am

Talia continued to scream in pain as Killer King kept the pressure of his submission hold up. He showed no compassion for her whatsoever, and even pulled out her legs even more as she cried from the pain. The image in her head of the whole world watching her private parts on display humiliated her even further. The other thing she kept telling herself was that it would all be over soon. Eventually, even this raging fighter would get bored of torturing her. She just knew it wouldn't be soon enough. He announced to her that the move was only half done; receiving only a whimper in response.

As the beast man came down to the ground, Talia felt her back crunch in an indescribable pain. "Unh!" she cried for a split second. Her legs split more than she could ever have stretched them on her own; and the impact on her neck sent a shockwave through her body. Almost instantly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell unconscious once more. As Killer King finally released her from the dreaded submission hold, her limp body fell face first to the wrestling ring with a loud thud. The impact of falling from that height did nothing to wake her up; the pain of the fall was ignorable to her body at this point.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 am

He have her up into his Muscle Buster but only for stretching out her legs by pulling it down and splitting it apart just working on it while compressing her whole body from neck, abs and back just almost touching together then soon he calls out to finish her off with the second half of this particular finisher, jumping up with his legs out to drop down impacting to send jolt of pains throughout her whole body rendering her into unconsciousness before releasing her as she fell right down on the mat completely out cold.

"Yeah!" King roaring out loud of how much he put her through even she didnt stand a chance at all, crowd booing wildly even flashing their cameras at her sexy out cold body, he takes a deep breath while wiping the sweats off his chest and turning around on his knees, crawling like an animal staring at the lay out cold prey, grinning under his mask as he pushes her over facing up and crawling to lay on top of her midsection, hooking her smooth leg over which he rubbing, caressing her thigh while the other arm pressing against her cheek to pinning her down for the count. "ONE!............TWO!..........."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 am

Talia's body almost lifelessly rolled over when King pushed her. Her unconscious face rolled outward, her mouth partially open. Neither stroking the pink-clad wrestler's thigh nor pressing a forearm on her face elicited a response. She was out stone cold. When the count started, she stayed just as motionless as when she landed. Her battered and bruised body, pink bikini and all, just laid in the ring without a sound or motion. The referee had already counted two, all it took was one more count to end the match. Talia couldn't have even kicked out of a thousand count pin in this state even if her career depended on it. She was out.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am

King completely destroyed her in the match as he crawls right over her out cold body after both Muscle Buster Stretch and Impact to drain the life out of her and sending to the dreamland, the ref counted to one, and then two, and in no time at all the ref slapped down for the three ringing the bell, King looked around after the bell rings licking his lips as he feels pretty excited and completely dominated her for sure.

Although it wasnt over just yet since the next he usually do his 'M.O.' is to beat up his opponent some more just for his pleasure and sometimes if he could, he'll have his way with his opponent as well. He gets off her and on his knees sitting on the back of his legs, looking down at her fine body, grinning as he grabs onto her bikini top to pull n stripping it off her before tossing it to the side, leaning forward to pat her on the face hoping she'll wake up so she'll know whats going on. "Hey bitch, wakey wakey... you lose and now... you're mine to play with mmm mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

The bell rang to signify the match was over; but as it turned out the night was not yet over for the defeated young woman. Though she would never have willingly given up; part of her did just want the match to end so she could escape the beating at the hands of this man. But the other part of her didn't want to lose her first match. Even as he bent her in two and split her crotch for the crowd to see, she did not give up. She barely regained consciousness when Killer King tapped her on the face; the bruises there hurting enough to wake her up. Her tenderized face had started to bruise already, she was going to have a black eye in no time.

Talia's "consciousness" was barely that. She managed to tilt her head towards the victor, looking at him through pained and very confused eyes. It was still too soon after that knockout to know what was going on around her; all the bright lights and loud noises were too much to comprehend in her fragile state of mind. Even as her pink bikini top was removed and her breasts rolled out for the entire audience to see, she just stared motionlessly at the ceiling, completely out of it and unaware that King had stripped her. "Unh..." Talia moaned in pain. "W...what...happened..." she muttered quietly and almost gibberish. "...did...did I win?" she asked to the blurry image in front of her that was her opponent.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 pm

After the bell rings King grabbed onto her top to strip it right off to let her fine breasts pop right out which it looks pretty nice for sure, waking her up as she seems to be really out of it, hearing her words that she were not herself and sounds really weak too, grinning and said. "Guess what Talia... Im going to reward you with a bit more beating after... " Looking down at her body, scanning her parts before up to her face. "... having my way with you girl... welcome to the league!"

He reach down for his trunks to slowly strip it off revealing his large cock from this animal, really arouse and horny to have some fun with her sexy body, reaching for her hair to pull her up into a sitting position while he stands in front of her slowly rocking his cock in front of her face showing what he wanted her to do. "Here's your treat, now... suck it!" Using his hot long n hard cock to rubbing across her face and the tip sliding her lips to try getting in her mouth. "mmm mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm

It took Talia a little while to understand what King had meant when he said he was going to reward her. It made her quickly remember what had happened to her, a frown formed on her still drowsy face. She just assumed Killer King hadn't won the match yet; that he was planning on continuing to beat her up to his heart's content. After all, he couldn't have been referring to something sexual when he said 'having his way ' with her. Right?

His actions answered her question as he dragged Talia up from her hair. She felt and saw her bare breasts which instantly brought a blush to her face as she covered herself with her arms. "What-What happened to my top?" she asks the man. She never imagined she'd lose a piece of clothing in such a public place! Had it fallen off in his last move? It was all answered when King revealed his cock and shoved it into her face. "Eek! N-No!" she manages to screech before her cries become drowned out by the man's large dick in her mouth. She tilted her head away, trying to avoid it but his grip on her hair and forcefulness got it in anyway. Still, she did not suck King's cock. It was humiliating beyond belief, but she was not about to service the man willingly; especially in such a public setting. She moaned uncomfortably, trying to tell him to stop but unable to with her mouth occupied.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 pm

He finally gotten her to wake up with his hand pulling onto her hair and showing his bare manhood sticking right in front her face, she also notices her top were gone which both wrestlers pretty much half naked, well except for King that is. He tries to get this girl Talia to get her mouth around his cock to do him a favor and pleasure him as he pleased but this girl didnt want to do it, avoiding to let herself getting this man to do whatever he wants with her, turning her face away while his cock pretty much rubbing and poking at her cheek as she refuse to do it while King glaring down in disappointment. "Dont want it eh? Then how about I kick your ass some more until you obey?!"

The crowd booing at him even louder and disgusted of his manhood exposing to them, he pretty much cancel the crowd noisy sounds out of his ears and focusing on beating Talia some more until she do what he wants with her. Letting go of her hair and using that same hand to grab onto her throat to slowly pull her up while his other hand reaching down between her legs cupping her crotch, trying to lift up this half naked girl over his shoulders and above his head showing off his strength, he does the body press lifting her up and down showing his pumped up biceps before he drops her behind him letting Talia falls down to the mat if she safely landed or not. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am

Talia shook her head at King when suggested beating her further to make her comply. She didn't want either to happen; and she didn't know why he was being so brutal to her. Was it just because the rules allowed it, or did he truly enjoy what he was doing to her? Thinking it must be the latter, Talia suddenly became very afraid that she wasn't going to be leaving the ring anytime soon. Before she had a chance to protest, she felt his hand grip her neck to stop her breathing. She was lifted high up into the air, her half-naked body on display to the whole crowd. With half of her weight resting on the hand that was choking her; the poor girl couldn't get a single breath in as he lifted her up.

Even high-flying Talia was afraid of how high King was holding her. She had leaped from turnbuckles countless times in practice and never once was afraid of the height. But when she was not in control of the height, it made the distance to the ground appear so much higher. She held onto his hands for dear life; even if he was choking her with the same hand. He launched her into the air and she plummeted to the ground. Without her top, Talia's breasts hit the ground first painfully. "Aah!" she cried on impact, one hand grabbing each breast in pain. Her eyes became watered from the pain; she desperately tried to breath, it never seemed to be enough. "S-Stop..." she begged King weakly.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Killer King vs Talia Wilson (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next