Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

smoother standings

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

smoother standings - Page 2 Empty Re: smoother standings

Post by kerflubble Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 am

Adrian was almost taken aback by how direct Megumi was being now with her dislike of the cosplayer "Okay, okay. It was a dick move on my part and I probably shouldn't have done it, sorry." the cosplayer said in defense, trying her best to defuse the situation. Rebecca however, was not having anything of it. Standing up from her seat to walk over and tower over the redhead.

"And you think you can make those 'consequences' happen?" She challenged the Crimson Warrior

"Come on Becks!"Adrian said, pulling on her arm to try and get her to stop this as well, but the amazon's own sense of pride wasn't going to let Adrian make her back down from this.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 am

Chigusa and Adrian were desperately trying to stop a fight, but it seemed Megumi was intent on starting one, and Rebecca was responding in kind. When the huge amazon towered over Megumi threateningly, the idol didn't back down, standing up herself and puffing herself out to her full height amd size, which still only barely reached Rebecca's shoulder.

"You think I'm afraid of you? I've got a problem with you too Rebecca. I don't like how you always jump in to save Adrian, or how you intimidate other wrestlers going against her. Give your friend some credit Rebecca, and stop trying tp fight her fights for her!" Megumi said. She looked back to Adrian, past Rebecca.

"I don't like to think of myself as someone who will deliver punishment. It's not my place to do things like that. But Adrian, if you want my respect you're going to need to earn it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Adrian's eyes went wide as the two stood up, almost ready to throw down: but when Megumi challenged Adrian directly once more, the cosplayer jumped in to try and stop it. "Yeah! Friendship, respect, learning to knock: all things we can learn on and a great start would be not starting a fight in the middle of a locker room!" she yelled, shooting a look at Chigusa, voicelessly asking for help in restraining their best friends. Adrian trying to hold back the Amazon's arms, more as a gesture of intent than serving any real purposes. If Rebecca decided to fight anyway, she'd be sent flying back into the chair.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Chigusa stood up as well, grabbing Megumi around her shoulders and holding her back, having a much easier time than Adrian mainly because Megumi wasn't an enormous amazon. "Megumi! Calm down!" she said, "Adrian's here to make amends, and if you don't have anything nice to say to her, then shut up!" She forcefully pulled Megumi back, away from Rebecca, both trying to stop the fight and to prevent Megumi from getting her face punched in.

"Chigusa what the hell-" Megumi said, before Chigusa cut her off by putting her hand over her mouth. Megumi made a few muffled yells, looking back at Chigusa before shutting up, seeing how angry yet afraid Chigusa was. Megumi closed her eyes, stopping her struggling and calming down.

"I'm sorry Adrian," Chigusa said, "Don't blame Megumi... please..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Rebecca was sorely tempted to throw the first punch, even as Adrian attempted to restrain her, but when Chigusa stepped in as well, the big amazon backed off and sat back down. "...Sorry." she whispered to the cosplayer.

"It's okay, things got a little heated, but we're fine..." the cosplayer tried to reasure her friend "Even if she was being a b-" stopping herself, even if she was whispering there was a chance the two would over hear them "...you know."

"Sooo... when's the next time you're free?" Adrian asked, trying to put a smile back on her face.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Chigusa gently pushed Megumi back, getting her to sit back down. Megumi sat down in a huff, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance and looking away, glaring at the wall instead of at Adrian. Chigusa sighed. Megumi was certainly more talented and a better fighter, perhaps more suited to be a leader, but her attitude problems and that enormous pride of hers was really holding her back. She turned back to Adrian, putting on a smile.

"Well, I don't think we have anything coming up next week," she said, "If you want to train, give us a call, and we'll set something up. Is that alright?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Rebecca too looked away, still trying to glare as heavily as possible at Megumi out of the corner of her eye. Well, they had something in common: maybe that could help eventually. When they weren't looking to start fights. "Sure! My trainer says it's good to train with as many different people as possible because there's always bits and pieces in your style that could work in someone else's and visa versa and stuff. Soo... actually, I don't have your phone number. I could get it without asking but that means talking to people I really want to talk to much in fear of molestation and probably makes me come off as a stalker."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 pm

"You're talking really fast again," Chigusa said with a smile, "Anyways, here." Chigusa grabbed a card out from her bag, her business card. She always thought it was a bit stupid for Drake to print his idol''s business cards, since the entire point was to not have them be easily contacted, but Drake did it anyways and told them to carry the cards on them at all times.

"How much wrestling experience do you have anyways?" Chigusa asked, "Like, have you fought in a proper league before AFW? It was always really hard to tell... Sometimes you seemed rather amateurish but then you'd pull off some crazy moves. It'll help with training together if I know how strong you are, you see."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:50 pm

"I am? Crud." Adrian said with a blush creeping up on her face. She'd hoped to have phased out most of her hyper-ness in her speech. "Thanks! Maybe I should get business cards... what do ya think Becks?" She asked, trying to get the Amazon back into civil conversation.

"Huh? Probably a bad idea, you'll get crank called and hate mailed." Rebecca said

"Yeah... probably should not have called the crowd morons about 3 times a few months back." The cosplayer admitted, scratching the back of her head. "Experience? A couple years on the North East indys, after wrestling school. You?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

"It won't be so bad. The crowd knows most of it is an act. Sure they'll boo you, but they won't be so stupid as to harass you. Though you might get weird letters from desperate lonely guys hitting on you," Chigusa said, all very matter-of-factly.

Hearing Adrian's experience actually surprised Chigusa a bit. She expected the girl to be fully an amateur, who had a bit of a lucky streak. It seemed Adrian actually knew what she was doing. "Well that's good, no need to hold back then," she said, "As for myself... In school, and then afterwards in the pro leagues here in Japan.i've got a couple years under my belt. Megumi has even more. She's been trained since she was eight, you know."

Chigusa turned to Megumi for a second. Her friend was still fuming. She decided to not try and include Megumi for now, lest the crimson idol explode again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next