by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka Empty Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

Post by Silentcoins Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:10 am

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka Aine312

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka Grace11

For Aine and Grace this was going to be their first fiction match in the AFW and quite an unusual one at that. A tag team smoother match by the beach side at a private resort.

"As usual your a lot more brazen than even I can be Grace." Aine shook her head at her sister's choice of outfit as the two made their way down the pathway to the ring in the beach. Her sister had chosen a bikini made of feathers of all things to wear. Sure it looked pretty as hell, but god if it also seemed shameless as well. As an older sister she couldn't help but be embarrassed by her.

"Oh give it a rest big sister. Face it, the crowd loves this kind of stuff." Grace waved her sister's concern aside. Besides beating her opponent in such a shameless outfit made the taste of victory so much sweeter.
In the end, Aine had to admit that Grace had a point...even if she didn't like it. Aine however wasn't too interested in humiliating her opponents, she just wanted the thrill of the fight itself. So in a way of speaking, she couldn't complain. After several moments of mindless chattering with her sister, the two sisters made it to the ring, where they slipped into the ring and awaited their opponents. Who would go first however was something they still hadn't decided yet.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka Empty Re: Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:35 am

"I-I-I'm not sure about this Haruka, I've never worn something so...revealing," Abigail said nervously from behind the small changing stall in the locker room. Haruka, who was already wearing her bikini, would be standing outside the stall, hands at her sides and tapping her foot. They had been in the locker room for a good ten minutes now, and Abigail was absolutely refusing to come out. Haruka would let out another deep sigh.

Haruka's bikini:

"Oh cutie, no need to be so nervous. Everyone wears these to the beach!" Haruka said, trying to encourage her partner to come out. This was clearly Abigail's first bikini match at the beach, and her first smother match! That being said, Manager had decided for Haruka to be Abigail's opponent since she was much more comfortable with these sort of matches.

"Besides, we're on a private beach! There's no actual audience. Well, aside from the cameras of course but other than that, no one else!" Haruka would say as she grabbed the curtain and opened it, "Now let's see what you're packing! Oh my."

Abigail's bikini!:

"AHHHHHH!" Abigail would scream as she covered her breasts, mushrooming them and crotching down, "Don't look!" Haruka would smile and shake her head, as she knelt down and stroking her hair.

"Cutie, you're absolutely beautiful. And I would absolutely love to tell you more about how beautiful you are but we have a match to go to. So how about we head out now?" Haruka asked, speaking in her motherly voice. Abigail would look up and take a deep breath before getting back up on her feet.

"Whew, yeah. Let's do this," Abigail said with a determined face. The two girls would walk out from the locker room and headed to the destination and found the ring, seeing their well endowed opponents. Haruka would smile mischievously, licking her lips. Abigail would just look away, blushing a bit as they climbed into the ring.

"Well hello there cuties. I'm Haruka. This bundle of cuteness is Abigail. We're pleased to meet you," Haruka introduced herself and Abigail.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka Empty Re: Beach side Smoother match: Aine and Grace vs Abigail and Haruka

Post by Silentcoins Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 am

Aine and Grace and waited for several moments before their opponents showed themselves. The two were quite impressed with the blonde's breasts. They wanted to say something but their opponents beat them to the punch. The girl called Haruka introduced themselves first before they could.

Grace no surprise was the first to reply to her greetings. "Well I'm Grace, and this is my sister Aine." She replied as she stared at Haruka's breasts. "By the way, your breasts are quite impressive, I hope they don't weigh you down." She teased her. Showing that she was somewhat jealous of her rack.

Aine smacked her over the head for that remark before bowing to Haruka. "Terribly sorry for my sister's manners." She apologized to her before glancing at Abigail. "By the way, you look nervous. Is this a first time for you as well? I try not to think of the viewers, just the challenge of the match itself." She said to Abigail.
What happens next would depend on which of their opponents went first.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:30 am

Haruka would chuckle at Grace's remark and her sister's reaction to it. Looking back at Grace, she would wear a coy yet motherly smile on her face before saying, "Oh aren't you the most cutest thing in the world! My breasts are great, thank you for noticing! But you don't need to worry your cute little head off. I can move just fine, and I'll be more than fast enough to be smothering you in the corners." A flash of mischief and dark intent went through her eyes before returning to her normal, warm, motherly gaze.

As for Abigail, she stood shyly behind Haruka, holding her right arm with her left, causing her to mushroom her breasts without her knowing. She would be startled slightly, a sight her fans would absolutely love to see as she hopped back slightly when she heard Aine call out to her. She would nod and smile slightly when she heard Aine's advice. "Thank you Miss Taylin. I'll keep that in mind," Abigail said with a slight blush but Haruka would give her a little nudge before telling their opponents something.

"Oh she's not as worried as being seen by her fans but more worried about being seen by her special someone she has a cute crush on! Hehehe," Haruka teased as Abigail would freak out and hit Haruka comically.

"N-N-No I don't!" Abigail stuttered as her face suddenly turned bright red.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:35 am

"I...see..." Aine said understanding how Abigail felt like. She turned around and pulled her sister back to the corner and awaited for the bell to ring. There wasn't much more to say, the four of them were here for a match and they would have it.
Grace on the other hand was more focused on Haruka, her sister might not have noticed it, but she could tell that Haruka was a two-faced person. Underneath that motherly gaze was a darker personality. She too was like that, except that she didn't hide hers behind a happy mask.
The two sisters awaited in the corner. Grace whispered something into Aine's ears and Aine nodded. The two sisters made their decision then. Who would go out first would depend on which of the two opponents would come out first.
If Abigail went first, Aine would go first. If Haruka went first, Grace would go first.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:48 am

Haruka would keep laughing as Abigail weakly hit her before the two would notice their opponents getting ready in their corner. Quickly recomposing themselves, Haruka would whisper to Abigail in their corner. "I know your strategy with Whitney in matches, so I'll go first and you take a look, okay cutie?" Haruka whispered with a smile. Abigail nodded as she jumped over the turnbuckle in their corner and waited there. Haruka would turn around to see Grace was her opponent.

Smiling, Haruka would stalk towards Grace and meet her in the center of the ring, an ominous aura surrounding her as she disguised it under her motherly personality. Sure, most people thought her motherly personality was just an act, a facade since she was aligned as heel, but she was actually a kind person. Though she wasn't know as the Mad Scientist for a reason. These two sisters will be sufficient lab rats for her research.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:58 am

Since Haruka was up first, Grace took the first shot at her. To everyone else out there, they probably would have thought that something was crazy as Grace was half a foot shorter than Haruka, believing that this was a mismatch. However Grace intended to prove her wrong.
The moment the bell rang, Grace would run forth and try punch Haruka in the face. If that worked, she would try and punch her again, and again, and again. Granted she was sure that Haruka would be able to take a few blows, but she was confident that just because she could endure them, didn't mean that Haruka wouldn't feel it. Even the toughest wrestlers could be worn down if they kept taking attacks. And Haruka would be no different.
"So what are you really like? Under that motherly facade? She asked directly. Showing no shame in asking a senstive question.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:04 am

As the bell rung, Haruka would raise a brow when she saw Grace immediately dashing at her. Noticing the little girl was going for a punch to the face, Haruka thought, "Why not amuse the little one?" With a smile, Haruka would reel her head back, and headbutt Grace's fist and reel back from the impact. Quite a strong blow, and Haruka would chuckle as she stumbled back when she heard Grace's question. Straightening herself back up, Haruka would massage her nose and look back at Grace, still wearing her motherly smile.

"I don't quite understand what you're asking about cutie. Mind if you elaborate," Haruka giggled as she would attempt to do a slow roundhouse kick, planning to be Abigail's perfect test dummy. "Show us all your little tricks cutie, hehehe," Haruka thought as she watched carefully for her opponent's response and facial expression.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentcoins Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:10 am

"She just wants to see what we're capable off. Grace realized Haruka's plan but she didn't care. She was too much of a showoff to hide from something like that. Haruka fighting back with a headbutt was a surprise. She expected a dodge or a counter, but not by using a headbutt. Grace's fist bounced off her head, feeling a little pain on it, but she was certain that Haruka's head was also going to feel that.
"Ah forget it, your types are never the one to answer that directly until you have the advantage." Grace replied just before Haruka tried to roundhouse kick her.
To everyone's shock then, Grace wouldn't just try to block or dodge it, she would grab onto Haruka's leg, catching it in mid air surprising everyone before she then pushed her back. If she was able to push Haruka back, she would then run up at her for a running dropkick to her breasts.

Silentcoins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:16 am

Haruka would raise a brow when the little Grace caught her roundhouse kick and would be even more impressed as she pushed her back. Haruka would stumble back into the ropes and lean on them for support. Her eyes would flash when she saw Grace aiming a drop kick for her breasts but the moment Grace landed the attack and landed in front of her, Haruka would swiftly move her arms to capture Grace in a bearhug, trapping her arms at her sides! Haruka would squeeze and lift the girl up slightly to meet her at eye level, and give her the same motherly smile she has been giving the entire time.

"Oh you silly little cutie! I think you're just imagining things! Your types? Motherly facade? How you got such thoughts in your head bewilders me! But you deserve a reward for knowing such big words!" Haruka would taunt the younger Taylin sister as she would swing her left and right while she made her way back to the center of the ring.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next