Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amethyst Velour vs. Toshiko Nada ~Steel Cage Match~

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Amethyst Velour vs. Toshiko Nada ~Steel Cage Match~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Amethyst Velour vs. Toshiko Nada ~Steel Cage Match~

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Amethyst grinned as Toshiko just lied there, not moving or getting up. She could tell the girl was too scared of her to try and fight back against her again, so she turned away, going to make an exit as the cage slowly began to rise up behind her.

Once Amethyst was gone though, and before Toshiko could get up and leave, the crowd suddenly went silent, as a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEGYzgYlFxo:31w4wib0]theme that would be familiar to Toshiko[/url:31w4wib0] began to play...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Velour vs. Toshiko Nada ~Steel Cage Match~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Amethyst Velour vs. Toshiko Nada ~Steel Cage Match~

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Toshiko had not even given a thought to leaving as she heard the theme. The music did however force Toshiko to sit up and look at the entrance ramp. She knew that theme too well. It was the theme if the person who had bought her here the theme of a person who had made Toshikos life a living hell.

"not you. Not here. Not now" Toshiko cursed under her breath and rubbed the side of her head
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

It seemed that today would be a bad day for Toshiko, one that was only getting worse. Bursting onto the entrance ramp and making her way down the ramp was Gum, grinning brightly and gripping a microphone in one hand as she headed towards the ring. She took a moment as she walked confidently down the metal ramp to wave at some cheering members of the audience, flashing them grins and winks as she made her grand entrance.

When she reached the ring, she slipped beneath the ropes and into it, hopping up towards her feet. She remained near the ropes as she stood, leaning back against them and raising her microphone to her lips as she looked down upon Toshiko, still sitting there.

"Heya, Toshi. Been a while since we've had a chat, hasn't it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 pm

The very sight if Gum made everything in Toshiko die. The pain in her body had been replaced with anger. Everything made Toshiko angry. Even Gum calling her Toshi made her very angry.

"don't call me that. The only time I want to speak to you is when your begging for mercy while I pummel your face in" she snarled
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Gum rolled her eyes, as she leaned back against the ropes, listening to Toshiko began to rant at her.

"Whatever, Toshi! I can call you anything I want! But geez, calm down. I just wanted to see how you were doing, that's all."

She tilted her head to the side, looking at Toshiko with a hint of a mischievousn smile across her face. "We did debut together after all. I'm just wondering how we compared. I've had three matches, and won all three of them. How about you? Looks to me like you just lost a big one..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Toshiko could not be hearing this right. She won all 3. She had won 3 in a row. That did it. Toshiko was annoyed.

"yours were all fluffy matches I bet. Mine are hardcore and dangerous. I could of beaten her right now. I just couldn't be bothered. I don't know why I am fighting them. The only reason I came to this place was to crush you"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Gum shook her head as Toshiko, trying to stop herself from outright laughing at the girl.

"Fluffy matches? Sounds like the words of someone who's been getting her ass beat..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:26 pm

"I have beaten people who would make you cry. And you carry on with your winning streak. It will make it all so sweeter when I knock you down and you get kicked out of here. Then you will know what it is like to lose something you love"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"Geez, calm down, Toshi." Gum continued, finally stepping off the ropes towards the girl. "I've kicked your ass once, what makes you think it'll be any different next time we fight?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

"because I learnt. I know how you fight. Plus the next time we fight I am going to prepare more. Just to watch you fall" Toshiko then got up "You can call the match type and where it takes place. Then I will destroy you"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next