by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heather Sunderland Vs Toshiko Nada: Hardcore Cage Match

Go down

Heather Sunderland Vs Toshiko Nada: Hardcore Cage Match Empty Heather Sunderland Vs Toshiko Nada: Hardcore Cage Match

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:13 am

Hardcore Cage Match
Hardcore rules apply, No DQ's, Win by KO only

What had started as simple egotistical taunting on a chatroom, suddenly become a serious match. Toshiko had spent her time taunting and belittling Heather Sunderland on the AFW chatroom. Toshiko didn't know much about the girl at the time and it was funny watching Heather and her girlfriend react. However soon after the Management decided that maybe Toshiko should meet Heather, after all they didn't know that Toshiko was actually messing at that point.

Toshiko accepted the match as her pride wouldn't let her back down from a chance at gaining some fame. However after doing her research she suddenly didn't fancy her chances. Nevertheless the fight had been set up and now Toshiko was sitting in the dressing room thinking about what she was going to do in the match. The chosen match was a Hardcore cafe match which meant that there was no way that Toshiko could just submit if things got too bad. Her chosen plan in the end was to try and use her strikes to knock Heather around the cage. One if the stagehands told her they were ready and Toshiko walked out onto the ramp while her Piano tune played.

Toshiko would keep walking down the ramp confidently, wearing her usual attire. The only difference was the fact that she was wearing knee high black wrestling boots instead if her usual black boots. Once she had steppes into the ring the ref handed her a mic

"Okay then, I am not sure if any of you actually know however the other day me and Heather were speaking online and i called her a jobber who was to be honest a shit fighter. Now i still stand by that, she is a jobber, a famous one but still,nothing someone as hardcore as me cant handle. So Heather, get out here so i can kick your ass then start fucking your French Slut Girlfriend!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down