by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:05 am

Josey wasn't liking this situation at all, she didn't like the idea of doing things to Rika of that she didn't know why, but it felt weird and uncomfortable, she had wanted to take that Bunny girl once, but this wasn't the same she was kinda not in the mood or in the right mind set to want to play with Rika in that kinda way, and she wasn't liking the fact that Rika was messing with her so much, it was almost a ticket to getting punched through a bar counter, not over but through it.

" I...bu...I no..a...I stop..." Josey was all Josey could let out as Rika moved in closer and closer and continue her teasing, making everything feel so much worse, and soon enough she was so very close and it caused Josey to flush a little blush, then BAM, the door slammed open and Sarah Gatt was there, her arrival had done enough to snap Josey out of the moment and make herself a bit more calm and level headed again, putting back that everlasting smile on her face as she watched Sarah make her way down and greet the people.

Josey shook her head a little as she watched Rika jump off her lap and move back, she grabbed her coat and swung that tattered old thing around her shoulder and put it on, over her shirt, she crossed her legs and leaned back on the chair, tilting it a bit off the ground as she took out a pack of Cigar's from one of her pockets, a pack of 4 still closed and untouched for quite a while it seemed, " Perhaps I was just playing along with tha lil'shrimp there so that she could be tha taker ma'am " Josey said as she offered a cigar to Sarah and Rika.

The nachos was a relief it to Sarah it seemed, as she dug into the almost as soon as they came, " Congratulations are in order I think and the way we'll do it is by taking a shot...since the lil'one wants this lil' scorpion, we need to finish this bottle " Josey said with a smile as she bit off a part of the cigar and then lit it up with her lighter, before pouring up the shot glasses they had and offering one of them to Sarah as she took the bottle for herself.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by Darius Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:11 am

As Sarah wafed down the nachos Rika would gingerly take a few herself, worried that her hand would be caught up in the Queen of Brawl's eating spree. "Seriously, congrats, Sarah!" Rika laughed in gubilee. "You're the champ now! I can't believe it didn't happen sooner."

"Eh, I didn't really give a shit then," Sarah answered offhandedly. "Not sure I do now. All I knew was I had a score to settle with fat ass." Rika giggled at Sarah's nickname for Akashi. "Toughest damn fight of my life," Sarah groaned, clutching at her ribs which were bandaged underneath her clothes. "But fuck if I didn't win anyway!" Her eyes brightened when Josey offered her a cigar, and one to Rika as well. While Rika wasn't a smoker, it was a special occasion, so she took it graciously along with Sarah. "You're full of surprises, aren't ya?" Sarah chuckled.

Rika would raise her shot glass in the air and grinned. "To Sarah! The most badass champion the AFW will ever see!"

"I;ll drink to that!" Sarah would laugh, and after clinking glasses with the other two would down their drinks at once.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Josey smiled a little as she was enjoying herself at the moment, in her mind she had gotten into a fairly decent crowd it seemed, Rika was a fun little girl and Sarah was a pretty good boss it seemed, if anyone was gonna order her around it should have been the Friction champ after all, " Hehe Champ now but who knows what'll happen down tha road, if ya know what I mean " Josey said as she winked to Gatt as she kept smoking her cigar and tipping her hat up a little and moving to start eating a bit of of the nachos.

" My papy always told me to carry something special in case of a celebration...and this is it " Josey said as she felt up her cigar to Sarah

Josey smirked a little as she watched to toast be made by Rika and joined in, " Here here !" Josey called out as she clinked the bottle with their glasses and took a swig, " I really need to get in a few more of them matches " Josey said with a little chuckle as she then tapped her foot on the ground a little, and smiled at Rika and Sarah, " Well now that I got ya here Gatty, after a little celebration and stuff...ya mind telling me what the whole thing is about ? I asked the shrimp there but she didn't seem to know...you know the gals that seem that have it out for us " Josey said as she pulled her hat back and off her head.

" As for now, let's just have a good ol'time okay ? " Josey said as she took another swig of her bottle and then a handful of Nachos, and taking a deep breath from her cigar, all in a good nice mix, " OH!" Josey shouted out as she smacked down the bottle on the table, " Sarah! Shrimp here told me to arm wrestle ya ! "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

After downing their shots Sarah and Rika would slam their empty glasses down the table, "Ah, that's the shit!" Sarah sighed, feeling the warm liquid spread through her body, her cheeks becoming a slight red as she gave a satisfied grin. After taking the shot, Sarah would place the cigar in her mouth and then fish into her pocket for her lighter. "Your 'papy' sounds like a smart man," Sarah chuckled, lighting the tip of the cigar and then inhaling, and with a stisfied puff a long billow of smoke would come from her lips. "Now that's the shit!"

Rika also put her cigar in her mouth and Sarah handed her the lighter to join in. "What? You mean blondie's grudge?" Sarah asked, barely able to remember Cecilia. "Oh that. Oh, you know how it goes. We beat up her and her friends, they get angry, they start making threats, and then we got a full blown war! Hahaha! Ah, makes me feel young again." Sarah grinned to herself as she remebered her old gang days. "Anyway, if they want a fight, bring it on. Win or lose, it'll be a hell of a good time!"

Sarah blinked when Josey mentioned her's and Rika's conversation earlier, and gave a look at her shorter friend, who was already pouring herself another shot. "You did say I would win, right?"

"Dude, have you seen her muscles?" Rika asked, earning her a glare from the Queen of Brawl.

"Alright, let's go this," Sarah would say before placing her arm up on the table, hand outstretched to recieve Josey's so that they might arm wrestle. "You think you got what it takes?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 am

Josey smiled as both Rika and Sarah seemed to enjoy themselves on the tequila and the cigars as well, when Sarah said that her *papy* sounded like a smart man, Josey tilted her hat down and over her eyes and said, " He was.." before she took a moment and then tilted her hat up again, " Glad ya'll be enjoying them " Josey said as she flashed a bit of a grin, it was nice to hang out with people, she hadn't really done much of that since she was a kid, mainly cause she hadn't ever found people that liked her for who she was, and she wasn't going to change herself, but this group seemed to be pretty good, at least to Josey, she already liked Rika quite a bit, and Sarah seemed pretty cool as well.

Josey started laughing a bit after Sarah told her what it was about, she straightened out her hat and took a deep inhale of her cigar before she blew out a smoke ring, " Well then, sounds like we are gonna have a lot of fun" Josey said with a big smile on her face, she loved to fight really and if there was a fun little group that wanted to play than Josey would not turn them down, " well reason why I bring this all up, is cuz I had a lil'run in with tha big gal in the park thee other day, and well...she wanted to play " Josey said as she then took a swig of tequila from the bottle.

" Win ? ..ya? hehe ya must be tripin' darlin' " Josey said with a smirk on her lips as she heard Sarah say what she did and the little conversation between Rika and Sarah was a fun thing to watch, when Sarah moved her arm up, Josey did the same and placed hers on the table, " already know I got what it takes there Sugah, question is..do you got what it takes " Josey said as she would grab onto Sarah's hand and wait for the contest to start and then being to try and force Sarah's arm down, of course she would also try and give Sarah's hand a firm strong squeeze while she was at it, Sarah may have technically been her boss, but she wasn't gonna be go easy on her just because of that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Sarah chuckled as Josey took her offered arm on the table, squeezing it back with just as much strength and determination as the cowgirl. "On your marks!" Rika would anounce, excited to see the results of this confrontation. "Get set! Wait a minute..." Rika would then suddenly down the shot she had prepared for herself, and after a blissful sigh, would yell, "GO!"

Sarah would then start pouring a great deal of her strength into her arm in an attempt to force down Josey's. After years of using that arm to smash faces it had become pretty damn strong, and was confident she could take down Josey easily enough. To her surprise though the cowgirl held firm against her strength, and Sarah against her's, leaving the two women in a stalemate it would seem.

"Ghhg....I can do this all day," Sarah growled as she pressed on. With her other hand she would take the cigar from her mouth after inhaling it, and then blow the smoke in Josey's face, trying to distract and annoy her so she could pour a little bit more strength into her arm.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Josey looked over at Rika as she waited to for the girl to tell them to start, she waited and got ready as Rika said on your marks, but was then forced to wait as the girl took another shot, but when she finally yelled go, Josey worked to hold against Sarah at the moment, squeezing the girls hand and pushing against it, she was really curious to measure Sarah's strength and wanted to see how well the girl faired up to herself and others that she had faced, and some of the bulls that she had played with when she was in her teens.

Josey was pleasantly surprised when she got a taste of Sarah's strength, the girl was strong, stronger than most people that the cowgirl had met, and she liked that quite a bit, it made Sarah a bit more worthy in her eyes, the stalemate they were in was fun, but Josey was sort of sure that it wouldn't last long, she had a fair bit of strength left to dig into, but Sarah was impressing her nonetheless, a pretty big smile creped up on Josey's lips as she looked on at Sarah, staring into the girls eyes with her own red colored eyes.

" Can you?...seems to me like you're having a lil'bit of trouble there Sarah" Josey said with a smile on her lips, Josey looked on as she saw Sarah take up the cigar and put it to her mouth, she could almost tell that something nasty would come, and it did as a puff of smoke came flying towards Josey's face, she closed her eyes and her strength wavered for a moment, giving Sarah a bit of an upper hand, tilting their arms a inch in favor of Gatt, but Josey licked her lips and smiled, " wonder how much you can handle ?" Josey said with a smile as she would start and bring down quite a bit more strength, staring to squeeze on Sarah's hand as if her hands was some kind of mechanical vice, as well as being to pour in quite a bit more strength into pushing Sarah's arm back and trying to tilt the battle in her favor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 am

Sarah sneered as her little dirty trick seemed to work on Josey, at least for a moment, and she managed to gain quite a bit of ground on the cowgirl before Josey managed to rally and stop her descent in its tracks. The cigar still in her mouth, Sarah chuckled a little at her small victory. "Fuckin' cowgirls. Think riding the mechanical bull makes em' tough," Sarah chuckled, poking fun at Josey's persona a bit. She frowned a bit when Josey started pushing back a bit, and soon Sarah found her arm was being pushed back upwards, higher and higher until they were back where they started.

"Fuck, are you even trying?" Sarah asked despite her being pushed back, sneering a bit at Josey. "I can do this all day! Hey Rika! Give me some nachos." While Sarah and Josey had been arm wrestling Rika had been helping herself to most of the nachos, and with her mouth already full would take a handful of nachos to place in Sarah's mouth while the Queen of Brawl attempted to keep Josey at bay.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Josey stared deeply into Sarah's green eyes and watched carefully, as she held against the Queen of brawl in their struggle, Josey decided to bring her free arm up to her head and grab onto her hat, pulling it up on her head checking it a bit so that it was in place, trying to make it look like she didn't even care about the arm wrestling match or Gatt strength as she sought to diminish the idea of it by her actions.

After that she would let out a little chuckle, " Sorry there Ma'am, Never ridden a mechanical one...although I used to play with the bulls when I was younger ya know, ride them, wrestle with them and having all kinds of fun out there " Josey said as she gave Sarah a bit of a smirking grin, " Tussling with Muscle-heads is the same as tussling with bulls deary~" Josey then brought up her hand to her mouth and faked a yawn as Sarah asked if she was trying.

" Hmm, I guess not " Josey answered Sarah with a little chuckle as she watched her demand Nachos, " You can ?" Josey asked with a little grin as she would try and start to ramp up the pressure more and more, all the muscles on her arm felxed and one could see that even through what looked like a lean figure, they were hard and strong muscles, she would try to force Sarah's arm back in their struggle and start to attempt a slow little victory, not wanting to dig in with all she had and outright slam Sarah's arm down, she wanted to play a little with Sarah.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Sarah was really starting to learn just how strong Josey was as she continued to struggle against her in this test of strength, which was also a test of wills. As she muched on the nachos Rika had stuffed in her mouth Sarah's arm continued to be pushed back. Swallowing the last of her nachos Sarah grinned at the challenge, and would pour in another good deal of strength into the lock. But when she did so, a sudden in sharp pain acrched through her side, and Sarah let out a small yelp of pain. Her fractured ribs were flaring up as she fought against Josey. And now thanks to this handicap she was getting closer and closer to the surface of the table.

"Ghhh.....is this it?" Sarah asked with a grin despite the pain she was feeling, trying not to let it be known. "No wonder you carry a gun.....you're as strong as a poodle...." Closer and closer Sarah's arm was getting to the table, and despite the pain in her ribs, she continued to fight.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next