Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) Empty Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

Post by Clyton Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Walking down in one of the many hallways of the AFW complex, was a somewhat small girl. Her outfit is very unique... to say the least. She was wearing an unbottoned, gray hoodie, except having one of its button buttoned up at the very bottom. The hood has a weird design, spouting out "bunny ears" with two red dots and a black dot just underneath it visible near the front of the hood, which is actually a bunny's face. She was wearing just a black bikini outfit underneath it, the strings of her bra in front of her chest loosely tied and held together. Her footsteps made no noise, for she wasn't wearing shoes, but merely a pair of black thigh-length stockings.

Continuing walking down the hallway, other wrestlers can see more of what she looks like. She has messy black hair that reaches down almost to her shoulders, most of the hair being hidden by the hood. She has crimson, red eyes, eyes that seemed to look like it belongs to a loner, and to an avenger. Her eyes were behind a pair of glasses that seemed somewhat hazy, as if it's wasn't cleaned recently. Her face showed a complete blank expression, with her eyes narrowed down to a half-opened state, as if she wasn't interested in anything around her. The wrestlers who observed this were a bit frightened, and quickly left the scene or turned away.

Reaching a door that seems to be a janitor room, she knocked on the door three times, before she waited for a reply. "... This should be the Gatt Attack... I think..."

Last edited by 553 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Darius Sun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm

The Gatt Attack headquarters was indeed once the supply closet for one of the AFWs janitors, but he had long been run out a while back by the leader of the faction, Sarah Gatt. No one, not even the AFW staff, argued with Sarah Gatt. As such, she precured the storage room for her own ends, moving in a desk to turn it into the headquarters for her operations. "So team," Sarah said as she leaned back in her chair, putting her heavy boots up on her desk. "What have we got today?"

Nha, part of a team called the Ancestors of Isis, flipped through a bit of papaerwork. "Well, someone wants us to beat up someone named Merith. That one could be a challenge. Another here to beat up someone named Ichigaya. I think I heard of her before. And.....that's it."

Sarah blinked in surprise. "That's it?" she said. "Two? Why aren't there more?"

"Because everyone's afraid of you," Sha, the second half of the Ancestors of Isis and sister to Nha, said with a rather blunt tone. "They're afraid to even come close to you, let alone ask anything from you."

"Yeah, people ask me to beat people up for them all the time!" Rika Smart chirped, spinning around in a chair that sat opposite to Sarah's desk. "They say I'm scary, but not as scary as you!"

"Really?" Sarah asked, frowning uncertainly. While she was proud of her fearsome persona it could end up affecting her business, and that just wouldn't do. "Alright, we'll just have to work on-" It was then there was a knock at the door, and everyone turned to it in surprise. People rarely came to visit them here, considering the reputation of each member. "Come in!" Sarah shouted to whoever was on the other side.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Clyton Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Veronica heard those words, and without hesitation, she grabbed the door knob, turned it, before pushing in, opening herself to a whole new group of people. She entered the room and let the door close behind her, standing with the door behind her. Her eyes glared at all the members in the room. Looking at them, she could tell she was the smallest girl here. But that doesn't change a thing for the purpose she came here for. "... Which one of you is Sarah Gatt?... I want to join the Gatt Attack..." She said coldly as she proceeded to take silent steps forward, showing that she won't be ready to run away back through the door, but ready to throw herself forward just in case things get serious.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow, and everyone else turned their attention to the strange girl who entered their lair. She was a strange looking one, and in a group like this that was saying something, and none of them had ever seen her before. She must have been new to the AFW. Especially if she didn't know who Sarah was. Sha stared leaning against the wall, her arms crossed as she stared at the girl with slight curiousity. Nha looked the girl up and down, licking her lips hungrily at her appearence. Rika on the other hand had the opposite reaction; glaring at the girl suspiciously.

It turned out Rika would stand up and face the girl, still glaring at her darkly. "You want to join us?" Rika sneered, sizing the girl up with her arms crossed. "You're kidding me, right? You retarded or something? What makes you think you can just up and join us?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 am

Veronica's eyes flickered for a moment in annoyance. Looking around the room, she sneered at them for acting so tough when they probably have never been through a lot in their lives. Her eyes glared back at Rika's directly, before suddenly, she snatched the girl's chin with her left hand and forced her to look at her own eyes really closely. "You have a lot of nerve, saying that to someone who's trying to offer assistance. Watch your mouth, or else..." She muttered, before she released the grip and took a step back, just in case this girl here easily gets provoked.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 16, 2011 1:03 am

"!!!" Rika couldn't even yelp in alarm by the time Veronica suddenly grabbed her chin, pulling her in close to talk to her. Nha and Sha rose to their feet, ready to deal with the girl if need be, but fortunately she let Rika go, and the young brawler stumbled back in surprise. "W-Why you!" Rika shouted, about to tear the girl a new one. "I'll rip your fucking eyes off you-"

"Hold on!" Sarah shouted. At her command Nha and Sha calmed down, and reluctantly so did Rika. The younger brawler glared at the dark-haired girl before she backed off. Sarah then adressed the girl girl, her mouth curled into a welcoming smile. "I'm Sarah Gatt. And I have to ask, why do you want to join the Gatt Attack?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 16, 2011 1:09 am

Veronica braced herself, already knowing that Rika would be provoked for a brawl. However, and luckily, that was unnecessary as Sarah prevented it, for now. She never left her gaze at that young girl, before she turned back her attention to Sarah Gatt... The woman she was looking for ever since she joined the league and heard of this powerful Gatt Attack organization.

The bunny avenger raised her right hand and extended two fingers up. "... Two things... One: To earn extra cash aside from the AFW's usual wages, and really good cash. Not some cash that is deserving of average-rate people. I want a really good pay that I'll get rich in no time..." She finished that statement as she brought one finger down. "... And two: To hurt as many people as I can get my hands on..." She was dead serious on that one. That look in her red eyes, she was really dead serious, and someone such as Sarah herself, who had fought a lot, should recognize that look in her eyes. Slowly, she brought her second finger down, before she awaited a response.

Last edited by 553 on Mon May 16, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 16, 2011 1:27 am

Sarah still had her boots propped up on the desk as she stared at Veronica, listening to her explanation and the reasoning behind it. She was certainly straight forward with her desires; money and hurting people. SHe sounded like someone else Sarah knew. Still, that look in her eyes definitely showed Sarah that Veronica was deadly serious about this.

"Oh come on!" Rika shouted, apparently catching on to Sarah's intrigued look. "You can't be serious about letting her in! She's wearing bunny ears for God's sake!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 16, 2011 1:34 am

Veronica's eyes continued to stare deeply into Sarah's. '... She really does seem to be a strong woman...' The bunny avenger thought, before she slowly turned to look at Rika. '... Compared to that whiny brat though... I can't really say the same for her...' Her eyes narrowed even more in disgust of that thought, before she decided to speak. "Then it's also God's sake for me to be accepted into the Gatt Attack. Whether you like it or not does not matter to me, as it will always be invalid. Only Sarah can decide."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 am

"You shut up, bunny bitch!" Rika snapped. She didn't like this girl as soon as she had walked in, but now she was really starting to push her buttons. "Let me kick her ass, Sarah! Please! It'll be real easy!"

"Hold on a minute," Nha said, placing a hand on Rika's shoulder. "She wants to join, we should at least give her a chance. We need more bodies in this place anyway."

"And fighting them is not the best way to do it," Sha muttered, still watching impassively from leaning against the wall.

"Actually I think it is," Sarah suddenly said, much to the surprise of her three employees. Sarah would then stand up and walk around her desk, moving to confront Veronica with a smile. "Here's the deal," she said. "You're gonna fight Rika. And if you win, I'll let you join us. That sound good to you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next