by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 05, 2012 3:09 am

Josey kept up pushing against Sarah in the battle of strength and will that was the arm wrestling contests they had. The cowgirl was pouring more and more strength into the contest at every passing moment, her strength might have seemed endless to some people, her strong arm flexed it's muscles more and more, and it was clear that she was very very very well trained. The longer to contest got the more she felt that this was fun. If she had poured all her strength into this from the beginning she might have been able to end it quicker. But that wasn't what this was about, it was all about will and determination, with a side dish of strength.

Josey did notice Sarah's cry of pain, and it caused her to shake her head a bit. " I'll give ya this boss. You're tough, and you've got a will stronger than anyone that I have come across." Josey said with a little smirk, giving out a bit of praise to Sarah Gatt, even though she had just been insulted by the girl. Josey would then attempt and pour as much strength as her incredibly strong figure could muster and tried to slam Sarah's arm down hard against the table. She might have had respect for Sarah before, because of her being a pretty cool person, or because she was a tough fighter, maybe even because she was the AFW Friction champion. But that paled in comparison to the respect she gained for Sarah in this arm wrestling contest.

Last edited by 2237 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by Darius Sat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Sarah fought for every inch and every quarter of the ground Josey was gaining, sweat pouring off her brow from both the effort and the pain in her ribs. More and more her arm went down, until finally with a mighty slam the back of her hand met with table, shaking all the drinks upon impact. "Fuck!" Sarah cursed withdrawing her hand and waving her wrist about. "You should have a permit for that thing!"

"Damn, can't believe you lost!" Rika exclaimed sinking back in her chair. "I thought for sure you'd beat her."

"What can I say, she's a tough bitch," Sarah shrugged, putting her cigar back in her mouth. She choose to not reveal that her fractured ribs had been the real cause of her loss, deciding that it wasn't important. "So, what else were you guys talking about before I got here?"

"Oh! We were talking about who would win in a fight in Josey and I!" Rika would turn to Josey and fix her with a mishievous grin after saying this.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 1:46 am

Josey smirked a bit as she slammed Sarah's arm down on the table. She gave her a teasing look as she said, " I already got one darlin' " Josey then rolled her head a bit and then shook her hand, that had just been in the arm wrestling contest. " Well..to be fair, I think ya might do well getting one for yours as well. wouldn't ya say ?" Josey said with a little grin on her face.

Josey looked over at Rika and would move to pat the girls head, " Well, think of it this way. Now all I got to do is take the rest of them down and I'll the muscle in da group." Josey said with a pretty smug smile on her face. " Besides, you should always bet ya'r money on the safe horse. " Josey then snickered a bit.

" Thanks champ. same to you ma'am" Josey said as she tipped her cigar to Sarah, and then put it in her mouth and took a deep inhalation of smoke, and blew it out as three smoke rings, before taking a quick deep breath of some and shot three smoke bullets from her mouth into the rings.

" Yeah, we were talking about something along those lines. Ya little gal here seems to think that she could take me down, I ain't exactly doubting her....but I've been fighting since I was little, and shrimps have never really put up much a fight against me." Josey said as she shoot a teasing little look to Rika. " Care to shed some insight on us, Oh champion of champions ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 06, 2012 2:42 am

"I've been fighting since I was a kid too! And quit calling me a shrimp!" Rika would snap back at Josey as the conversation went on. "Besides, I've taken down bigger than you!"

"No you haven't," Sarah said as a matter of fact.

"Shhhh! She doesn't know that!" Rika hissed back, casuing Sarah to chuckle slightly. "The point is, I can take on anybody! No matter how big or strong!" Both girls then turned to Sarah when Josey asked for her opinion, and Sarah simply sat back in her chair, puffing on her cigar and trying and failing to do the same trick Josey had.

"If you ask me," Sarah said, snuffing out her cigar and giving up on the trick entirely. "Talk is cheap. I say we go outside and see."

Rika blinked in surprise. "What? Right now?" Sarah nodded in confirmation, a wide grin across her face. Rika then turned to Josey, a smile spreading acorss her own features. "What do you say, cowgirl?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 2:58 am

Josey couldn't help but laugh a bit as Rika seemed to try and intimidate her, or at least try to make herself out to be some great fighting machine. All affect it had on the Outlaw cowgirl was making her smile and laugh every now and then.

Josey had to laugh out loud though, enough for the bar to hear, when Sarah told Rika that she hadn't take down anyone bigger than her. And the way Rika reacted was just priceless to the cowgirl.

When Sarah brought up that it would be better for them to just go outside and see how it was, Josey had to smile and nod. " I like the way ya think Boss." Josey quickly pulled her hat back up over her head and pushed herself up from her chair.

" Let's go tiny. " Josey said as she looked down at Rika with pretty cruel...but at the same time happy grin. " I'll teach ya a thing or two about fighting."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 06, 2012 3:17 am

"Oh, so it's not shrimp now? It's tiny?" Rika asked, also getting up from her seat when Josey stood from her's, glaring up at the woman with a smirk. "You are so going down."

Sarah grinned widely at both their decisions. "Hey everybody!" she shouted to the entire bar, earning the attention of the entire place. "Free AFW fight going down! Here and now! Outside!" The entire bar, all fans of the AFW, cheered loudly at the news, and were already picking up their drinks and heading outside. Rika and Sarah lead the way out the door.

Outside the bar the crowd began to form a wide circle around Josey and Rika for a makeshift arena of people. One one end would stand Rika and the other Josey, with an excited crowd all around them, some people which were already making bets. "Alright, listen up!" Sarah shouted from between the two of them. The champ would serve as the ref for this fight. "This ain't no legal fight so here are the rules. You keep fighting until one of you can't go on. Clear?" From where she stood Rika nodded, cracking her knuckles in anticipation.

"Then let's get it on!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 pm

As Rika jumped out of her seat and then glared at Josey, the big cowgirl did the same, just not with the jumping...instead she moved up and stood tall over Rika, forced to look down on the girl so that she could glare back at her. " Ya really think Ya got what it takes? A tiny lil'shrimp like you ?" Josey said with a big grin on her lips. " Ya're the one who'll be goin'down." Josey said as she put on her hat and then tilted it up a bit.

When Sarah called on everyone in the bars attention to them, Josey looked around, from the way things were taking place it looked like her and Rika were going to have a rather public fight, just how Josey would have liked it really.

As they three of the went out of the bar, followed by a large mob of people behind them that formed a ring for her and Rika to fight in, It was pretty cool, and it caused Josey to smile a bit.

" Legal Fight ? what's that ?" Josey said with a bit of a joking tone to Sarah, in response to her telling the two fighter how this fight was going to go down.

" Let's!" Josey responded to Rika as they both seemed to be ready to throw down. Josey wouldn't waste anytime at all, as she would attempt to just charge at Rika and raise her leg up a bit in an attempt to hit the girl with a big boot to her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 am

With a circle of beer swilling drunkards around them and with Sarah declaring their little match start, Rika was more than ready to put Josey Wales in her place. While she usually took the jibes at her height in stride she was starting to get a little annoyed that Josey kept lording the fact that she had a couple of inches over her. Rika had never complained about her lack of stature before, nor would after this. But someone needed to teach Josey that just becuae someone was smaller than her didn't mean they were weaker by default.

It seemed Josey was in no small hurry to get this fight underway, and was already charging at Rika with the intention of slamming her big Texas boot into Rika's face. Rika smirked at the opportunity she was given to show Josey just how being smaller than her had its advantages.

When the boot came at her Rika would swiftly duck under it so the cowgirl's leg would sail harmlessly over her head. While it was still overhead Rika would reach down and latch onto it. grasping it tightly to she could abruptly push up on it so that Josey would lose her balance and fall to the hard concrete.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am

Josey wasn't expecting Rika to be as prepared for her as the short girl was, and when she came at Rika, attempting to hit the girl with the big boot that missed the target completely. Rika Smart who went down low and dodged the attack. Josey's eyes widened then as she felt how Rika's hand grasped her leg and pushed up upon it, causing Josey to completely lose her momentum and fall down hard on her perfect shaped rear.

" Ouch!" Josey yelped out as landing on her butt like that, really didn't feel very nice, but she would then quickly attempt and reach back with her arm and grab a hand of Rika by anything she could take a hold of, and then attempt to pull the girl in a bit closer so that she could rear her other arm back and try to send it straight towards Rika's stomach with a pretty nasty punch.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 pm

When Josey came charging for Rika many in the crowd thought the fight would be overthen and there. After all what could stop the charging amazon from crushing Rika underfoot. But the young brawler would surprise ev everyone when she suddenly ducked under Josey's cowboy boot and grasped her leg, pushing up on it to send the cowgirl crashing onto her rear. A great cheer went up around the circle at the clever manuever, while Sarah grinned in approval. She had taught Rika well, and it was starting to show.

Rika grinned as she looked down at the fallen Josey, showing everyone, including Josey that she was no pushover that could be looked down on. She was a natural born fighter that could take on all challengers. Rika would crack her knuckles again. It was time to bring the pain.

When Josey attempted to reach for her Rika was ready, and would try to intercept Josey's arm by grabbing onto it with both of her's. If she manged that Rika would attempt to surprise Josey by pulling her in instead, and once that was done Rika would lift her knee up so Josey's face would ram right into it for a brutal knee strike.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next