Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

k0hryuu, KillerV, LadyX, Person, PrincessBlair, PrizewellStar12, starvalentine, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Might be a bit slow

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:33 am by noob

hi people that im rping with. I'm gonna be away for a bit so I might be a bit slow with posting. Sorry xp

Comments: 2

Duo from Iceland has arrived!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm by Jaystar

Hello again everybody!

I managed to get creative, with the result of having two friends, Isa and Julie flown in from Reykjavik, who are ready to rumble in AFW!

While not sure if they get to decide, Isa is still a little bit reserved and is hoping to get a smaller opponent that she could use her lower body strength on, while Julie is very excited and eagerly up for pretty much anything!

If you have any characters who might want to challenge either one of the newcomers, or basically any fun …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Impromptu Break

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Going out for Drink : Gatt Attack Edition ( for Darius )

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 am

Josey would make her attempt to grab a hold of Rika, but what she hadn't expected was that Rika would move her arms and take a hold of Josey's instead, but as soon as she felt how Rika began to pull her into the hold the mighty outlaw knew just what she had to do, she leaned in her body a bit and move upwards with her legs. Making it so that the knee didn't hit it's mark but instead grazed at the side of Josey's shoulder.

The outlaw the attempted to pull Rika in and then wrap her arms around the girl's body and would attempt to start squeezing tightly on the girl as she tried to lock the little fighter in a bearhug, at least now she knew more than to underestimate Rika, the girl was no pushover to say the least and one thin Josey couldn't do was take her lightly...well even though she was light, she was not to be taken lightly.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 am

Rike growled in frustration as her knee missed Josey's face, only managing to grave her shoulder lightly. The cowgirl was not only strong as an ox, but she was clever as well. Not a trait Rika expected. With her attack missing its mark Rika was left quite vulnerable to retaliation, and with an alarmed gasp Josey would manage to wrap her arms around her, pulling the brawler into a mighty bearhug.

"AAAAHH!!" Rika squealed as she felt Josey's powerful arms start to compress her ribcage, already finding the pain to be unbearable. Rika whimpered in pain as the squeeze came down on her, kicking her legs in the air as she dangled off the ground. Rika grit her teeth and tried to force the pain down. She knew Sarah was watching, and to lose here was to make her look pathetic.

Growling in determination, Rika would try to slug Josey across the face a few times with a few well placed punches, and the try to free herself by rearing her head back and delivering a fierce headbutt.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 am

Josey smirked a bit as she held onto Rika and did so hard, keeping the girl in that tight bearhug as she kept up a tight squeeze on Rika's much smaller body. With a hold like this from a girl as strong as Josey it could probably take the fight out of a lot of girls Rika's size, but the fact that the girl wasn't about to give up just yet and seemed to still be trying to fight against her just meant for Josey that Rika had a great determination and a lot of fight in her.

Soon though Rika grabbed onto Josey's head and began to punch the girl straight in her face, something that started to weaken the bearhug. And with it Josey made a new decision, no one said that she could put a serious hurt on Rika and she would try that by throwing herself forward to slam Rika's back down against the hard conncret ground with a makeshift spinebuster all before Rika reared her head back for that headbutt, in an attempt to cut Rika attempt short.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room
LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top