Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:34 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:02 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 7 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:42 am

Joy quickly felt her body to become extremely hot and bothered but she was able to resist her drugs effect for awhile since she was the one who created it but she knew she had to get to Tia fast or else she would end up just like her pet did last night "Don't run away i just want to give you a hug" Joy said out loud before whispering under her breathe "and then i'm going to use you as my plaything"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 am

Tia was surprised that Joy was able to keep herself together that well. She knew as well as anyone how effective that stuff was on a person. Hearing Joy's words didn't exactly relax Tia since she doubted the girl just wanted a little hug. Still it slowed her up as she backed away. "Ouch.." The girl groaned as she backed up into the table that had been holding the needles that she 'borrowed.' Turning around in confusion the girl planned on moving around it if she still had time though not sure what she'd do even if she managed to get some distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 am

Joy continued to move towards Tia as her body slowly became hotter and hotter "Don't run away i just want to play alittle" Joy said as she would lung for Tia in an effort to place her in a bear hug as Joy needed to touch someone soon or her mind would explode with pleasure and she would have to take care of it herself without any help from her little toy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

This plan of Tia's just seemed to get worse and worse as she watched Joy advance towards her. But it didn't seem like there was anything she could possibly say to Joy to make her back down. "I doubt it's a little..." She replied nervously. A gasp left Tia's lips when Joy suddenly lunged at her and caught the girl in a bear-hug. Instinctively Tia started to squirm a bit in Joy's grip. "Come on...let go." She complained though knowing that Joy wouldn't do any such thing now that she had her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:27 am

Joy squeezed Tia in her hug while she leaned in and kissed her captive on the neck "Now now i need you to stay still so i can releave some built up tension" Joy said as she would try to hump Tia while squeezing her "And besides you are mine to play with and if you never injected me i wouldn't be like this" Joy said with a devious smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 am

There wasn't anywhere for Tia to go with Joy having her squeezed in that tight hug. A groan leaving her lips though when she felt Joy kissing at her neck. Having Joy at the state that she was actively humping her only made clear that this wasn't ending until Joy was completely satisfied.

"Well that's..." Tia didn't have much of an argument against that. Though she figured something even worse might have been done if Joy was calm anyways. Still the girl squirmed a bit, though maybe not as hard as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 am

Joy's body was exploding with pleasure as she kissed and humped against Tia "I think you will make a fine releeaver of this stress" Joy said as she would actually try and pick Tia up and carry her over to the bed. "Now please stop squirming your making things difficult" Joy would say before trying to kiss Tia on her lips while Joy tried to massage Tia's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue May 08, 2012 9:14 am

"C-calm down." Tia panted after the kiss the girl hardly past her own issues with those aphrodisiacs though she could have been worse. Letting herself get picked up since she couldn't exactly bring herself to resist Joy here. Tia had lost and made promises so she could only resist so much in her mind. The girl trying to muffle her own moans when her breasts were getting massaged by this clearly aroused nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 09, 2012 9:14 pm

"You know i can't calm down after an injection like that" Joy said as she continued to kiss Tia while massaging her breasts "You really didn't think this through did you?" Joy would then lean down and begin to suck on Tia's breasts while still using her hands to massage the one her mouth wasn't on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 am

"How is attacking me going to calm you down anyways!?" Tia gasped out as Joy now started to suck on her breasts and kept that assault with her hands going. "I didn't really have time to strategize..." The girl complained panting as she was quickly getting aroused by Joy's intense assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next