by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:57 am

Joy nearly dropped her needle as she heard Tia's words "Hmm how many extra days my little captive" Joy said moving the needle away alittle as Tia caught her interest. "Do you think you can survive more than one night with me my little dear?" Joy said moving her hand to stroke Tia's cheek.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Tia felt a bit relieved, well as much as she could when she saw some surprise from Joy. Maybe she overdid it, but Tia didn't think anything less than that would have worked at all. "You heard already...two.." She replied frustrated wondering if she went too far. "Surviving more than a night will be easy." She tried to keep up some confidence if she knew that more of that drug wasn't going to be used. Though being a captive for Joy for too long was a bit worrying, Tia couldn't back down once she started something.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 am

Joy put the needle away as she liked Tia's proposal "Well ok i guess that is that. Your are mine for amother two days and in return i won't inject you again until our next meeting"Joy said as she got up and moved towards her closet "But if your going to be mine i think you should look the part" Joy said before tossing Tia a nurses uniform that matched hers "Put it on i bet you look sexy in that"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:28 pm

At least Tia could breathe easy with that needle being put away. "What do you mean inject me again at our next meeting? I don't intend to be injected by you anymore..." She complained, but knew she was stuck here for a couple days. Blinking when she saw the uniform staying red in the face. "F-fine...not like I can refuse after all." Tia groaned having to stop fingering herself as she took the uniform and started to put it on. It didn't take too long of course since there wasn't too much to it. "And after this?" She asked figuring Joy had quite the plan in store for her 'stay.'

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:44 am

"Well i thnik you should put on a little show for me" Joy said as she picked Tia up and moved her off of the bed "And make sure its sexy" Joy said as she sat down and looked at Tia "But if you don't want to do that i'm sure i have some things around here that i can use to play with you" Joy said as she knew she had several vibrators and strap-ons all coated with an aphrodisiac that she could use on Tia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm

"A...show?" Tia groaned imagining what this girl might want her to do for her amusement. Of course she had a feeling that the situation would get rather crazy if she simply decided to let Joy do whatever she wanted. The blushing girl in the nurse uniform thought about her situation trying to decide what her best option might be. "U-use whatever you want. I'd rather get played with that put on a performance..."Tia tried to act confident, though inside her body was almost eager to have Joy play with it with whatever she might have available.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:05 am

Joy looked at Tia in the sexy nurse costume and soon she couldn't help herself "Hurry up" Joy said rather impatiently but then she heard Tia's words "So you refuse to do what i tell you to do?" Joy said as she stood up and moved over to Tia "WEll then i guess its time for me to play" Joy said as she shoved Tia towards a nearby wall while grabbing a vibrator from a nearby dresser "TIme for me to play"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Tia wasn't sure what she should do, but at the very least she didn't like the idea of just giving in to Joy's demands after she made such concessions already. Still it surprised her how quickly Joy moved and shoved Tia against the nearby wall. Her body shivering a bit with desire when she saw the vibrator though trying to shake her head and fight off those thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am

"Well since you don't want to play my little games, i will make you my new game" Joy said as she brought the vibrator up between Tia's legs "Now the game is how long you can beg before i let you stop cumming" Joy said with a slightly evil look in her eyes as Joy didn't like it when her playthings didn't do what they were told.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 pm

"You've got to be kidding." Tia moaned as she felt the vibrator being brought up between her legs. She knew in this state it'd be pretty crazy and she could only guess what was going on in Joy's mind as well. "What kind of crazy game is that?" She gasped out panting as she knew that Joy had a very serious look in her eyes and wasn't kidding at all. If she intended to do this Tia was going to be stuck enduring it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next