Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The mission of the Era of Hell

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The mission of the Era of Hell Empty The mission of the Era of Hell

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm

A small section of the hospital was gaurded by the entire Era of Hell organization, the nurses and doctors were brought there to mend the injuries of their three fallen members. There was a large room where Sha and Nha were residing, they were treated from the injuries Sarah ahd caused on them, though Sha was quite motherly, having Nha laying on her lap, stroking through her hair while the doctor's inspected her eyes and some of the minor reflexes.

" We'll be ready to fight in a few days. "

Infront of them was a girl wearing a black kimono and a shiny red guitar, glaring down at the two and nodded quietly, suddenly kneeling down to meet Nha's gaze and spoke coldly to her.

" You made the fatal mistake to like your opponent, don't let it happen again.

" Yes, lady Karina. "

Karina nodded at Nha, then looking up at Sha and nodded to her aswell before she turned to walk away from them, waving the nurse dismissively away while walking outside, passing the few members guarding them, on the way towards the main room the leaders were residing, she stopped infront of a door where she heard laughter, opening the door to look through it, from there she saw Cerbera, Zasashi and Shanari, Zasashi was moving her hand infront of Shanari's face while the Russian was giggling and trying to childishly get it with both hands.

" Ohhhh! So fasttttt~~~~! "

" She's still like this.. "

" It seems the blow to her head aswell as the psychal pain had reached her brains and temporarily scattered it. "

Zasashi looked worriedly at Shanari while Cerbera watched silently, following Zasashi's hand at what seemed to also be childishly, shaking her head and turned to walk towards the door.

" Keep me posted Zasashi. "

" Yes, commander Cerbera. "

Cerbera noticed Karina and merely nodded at her, closing the door behind them and headed for the main room, Karina walking besides her and asked coldly.

Karina
" How is she. "

Cerbera
" Still fourty percent from her usual condition. We will need a different tactician. "

Karina
" So it seems. Her sister was spotted in the AFW medical facility, she might know she's here. "

Cerbera
" Then we'll hurry, we do not need Sharaiya here any longer. "

Karina
" Indeed. "

Cerbera
" How are Sha and Nha? "

Karina
" Recovering, though I am still irritated by Nha's performance. "

Cerbera
" So she actually likes her? "

Karina
" Yes. "

Cerbera
" Hmph. "

Both of them headed for the large door that led to an operation room, opening it and both walking inside, once inside there was a girl sitting on the operation table, with semi long black hair, a white jacket with a black sports bra underneath, a tattoo on her arm that said: X-102. A white skirt with black kneestockings and white shoes. There was something very odd about her, she had a blue eye and a red eye, a cold expression on her face as she stared at the two, a cold tone coming from her.

" Report. "

Cerbera bowed her head, speaking first.

" Shanari is currently suffering a mental problem, the doctor's have told me that after a long rest and medication, she will be up within a week, those are days we need to set up our missions for the members. "

The girl nodded before staring at Karina.

" Sha and Nha will recover within a few days, I personally believe that Nha's mistake to take a liking to her opponent, caused them to be wounded in the process, their opponent, Sarah Gatt, will not be joining our organization and might try to pull Nha to her instead, though we are still tryinf to find this out.

" Good, keep me posted.. Now.. A certain new person within the federation has caught my eye, she's a rather strange girl that goes by the name, Lorelei.. I want her to join us. "

Karina and Cerbera nodded but the girl spoke quickly.

" I want Karina to take care of this, use whatever means possible to get this girl to join us.. Preferably unharmed. "

" It shall be done. "

With that, Karina and Cerbera bowed and turned to walk back out.

" Cerbera, a moment. "

Cerbera stopped and turned to look at the girl, wondering what was wrong.

" You are facing Haruka soon.. Do NOT let her cloud your mind with things. "

Cerbera nodded once more before turning to walk out, the girl smiling as the door closed infront of her. Karina had quckly traced Lorelei and left a letter in her locker, which read:

" You must be Lorelei, meet me at the Koron Cemetary at 11 PM sharp today, be on time. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The mission of the Era of Hell Empty Re: The mission of the Era of Hell

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Lorelei saw a strange figure opening her locker and leaving something inside it. She thought it would be better if she checked out her locker before going after the girl. " You must be Lorelei, meet me at the Koron Cemetary at 11 PM sharp today, be on time. ". '...Strange...' Lorelei thought before shutting her locker softly and turning around, only to find out that the girl was gone. She decided that the only way to know who this girl is and what she wanted with her would be going to the place the letter says.

10:40 PM - Koron Cemetary.

Lorelei arrived to the dark place. She was wearing her typical outfit, white and red sleeveless shirt, long red pants and detached white sleeves. Also, a red ribbon decorated her black hair. Noticing she had come a little early, she climbed on top of a tree and rested on a high branch. She wasnt afraid at all. She knew her skills would be enough to defend herself.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Karina was standing on one of the gravestones, playing her guitar quite calm and peacefully, though it seemed several lanterns in the cemetary flicked on thanks to her song, and the white aura that seemed to be around her glew brightly, her hair floating up and down while she waited for Lorelei to arrive, her eyes completely closed and focussed on her music.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Lorelei suddenly heard a mysterious sound. It was Karina's guitar what was calling her attention. She stood up on the branch and looked around, finding where that music was coming from. She saw the same strange figure she saw in the locker room there, standing on a gravestone. Without any fear, she jumped off the branch and landed perfectly on her feet without hurting herself. Lorelei walked slowly to where Karina was, keeping her guard up.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm

Karina kept a quite melody untill the music suddenly stopped, opening her eyes when Lorelei came close, the aura around her started to fade as she glared straight into Lorelei's eyes.

" Welcome, Lorelei. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Lorelei assumed a defensive stance. She didnt know what she could expect from this strange girl, and anyway, she had to be ready for absolutely anything. After watching her hair float and weird aura around her body, she started to think this girl could be really dangerous.

" Just, who are you. And how do you know my name..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Karina would smirk down at Lorelei.

" My name is Karina, I have been sent to recruit you into our Organization that is called the Era of Hell.. will you accept? "

Karina would stroke her fingers gently upon the strings of her guitar, awaiting Lorelei's answer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:21 pm

" I wont. I dont have friends, and I'm not planning to have any. "

Lorelei answered coldly as she turned her back to Karina. Coming here was just a waste of time. Lorelei swung her hair as she gave her back to the mysterious girl and started to walk out of the place. She let out a disappointed sigh, thinking that something actually interesting could have happened.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:33 pm

" Such a shame.. Cause I am not letting you go without a acceptance! "

A grin suddenly upon Karina's face and slammed her hand down the strings of her guitar, a strong sound echoing through the cemetary, there was something Lorelei would feel, something evil and haunting that was trying to stop her in her tracks, while the cemetary started to glow a little.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Lorelei knew something like this could happen. How? She simply knew it. Karina didnt look like a person who would accept a no as a valid answer. Lorelei saw the ground starting to grow. ' Wow. If this isnt strange, please tell me what is. '. She thought. She wasnt scared at all. She kept trying to advance, but a strange force kept her from moving forward. Noticing this, Lorelei turned back to look at Karina.

" Why am I so important? "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next