by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:18 am

Joy smiled as Tia began to remove her panties "Now once you panties are removed you may play with yourself for a little before i figure out a way to truly have some fun with you" Joy said with a smile "And remember if you don't do as i say i can inject you with as much of that drug as i want" Joy knew that Tia would fear that consequence but of course if Joy got bored she may just inject Tia for fun anyway.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

Tia groaned as she slipped the soaked panties off and dropped them off the side not caring about their fate right now. At least she had permission though frankly she thought even if Joy told her not to there was no way for Tia to stop herself now. "Damn you..." Tia cried out as she shoved her fingers into her pussy and started to finger herself hard. Finally she was receiving the pleasure her body was begging for and she moaned with relief as she did so. It was utterly humiliating, but she couldn't stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 am

"Oh my you are really a slut aren't you" Joy said as she watched Tia begin to finger herself "Well i think since you get to feel pleasure and its unfair that you get to have it all to yourself." Joy said as she moved to position her dripping pussy over Tia's face "Now how about you make me feel good to my cute little Tia" Joy said before lowering her crotch onto Tia's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 am

"It's not my fault!" Tia cried out as she fingered herself more desperately moaning loudly as she continued. She watched the pink haired girl move in closer and could see that dripping pussy. "Who's the slut here?" She managed to pant out at Joy though she had little choice when that pussy started to rub onto her face. Tongue quickly sticking out to lick at that pussy while playing with her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Joy felt Tia's tongue hit her pussy and she couldn't help but let out a moan as she began to feel so good "I think you know the answer to your question" Joy said as she began to hump Tia's face "You are the slut and i am just an innocent nurse" Joy said with a giggle as the truth was the complete opposite.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:08 am

Tia hated that she was being used to make Joy feel good, but her body was in a state where she couldn't afford to care about that. Moaning as she felt Joy humping at her face and having no call but to keep on licking while she played with herself rapidly heading to an orgasm. Shoving her tongue in deep hearing that line since she knew how much of a lie it was. Though if she kept getting pumped full of drugs even Tia didn't know how she might turn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:39 am

Joy kept moaning as Tia tongued her wet pussy "Of my you little slut you really know how to use your sluttly tongue" Joy said as she continued to hump Tia's face. Joy then began to move her hands backwards to squeeze and massage Tia's breasts "Hmm i wonder who will cum first me or you?" Joy then looked down at Tia and smiled "Oh i have a fun game to play. How about if you orgasm before me i'll give you anotehr shot of drugs but if you make me orgasm first i'll give you some of the antidote."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Tia just kept on licking at that pussy knowing her body was too excited to ignore something like that and besides not doing it might make Joy do something drastic. The scent and taste of Joy filling up Tia as she had to keep on licking at that girl. A louder moan leaving her lips when Joy reached in behind to give her breasts a massage.

Considering she was drugged Tia figured she'd be the first despite Joy being such a slutty nurse. Though what the girl said next woke Tia right up from her stupor. If she lost herself now then she'd get even more drugs, but if she could just hold out...

While Tia complained into Joy's pussy she knew there wasn't a choice for turning this game down. So she really started to lick like crazy into Joy's pussy. The problem being she couldn't stop her own fingers now and she was already close to cumming. If Joy got serious about this then it could be bad for Tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Joy continued ti hump Tia's face knowing that her toy for the night was close to orgasm and even though so was Joy she knew she could hold it back for longer than Tia "Uh oh Tia you better hurry up or i'll just have to inject you" Joy let out a moan as Tia increased the speed of her tongue and Joy almost orgasmed right there but she held back wanting to see just how long Tia could last.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 am

Tia whimpered underneath of Joy knowing her body could hardly be forced to hold back for much longer. She had lost the ability to restrain herself after all. All she could do was unleash the fastest licking on Joy as she could. If she couldn't slow herself down she would just have to speed up. Of course hearing those moans from Joy made Tia's body get more aroused as well. Tia cried out as her body couldn't be contained any longer. Her tongue stuffing up into Joy and licking hard as her body went over its limit. Tia's pussy squirting out as she lost it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next