by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tia's night of hell!

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tia's night of hell! Empty Tia's night of hell!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

Comes from here [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/joy-vs-tia-t5459-80.html?sid=cc67e1c8f52ab862bd72411beb64c3e8:lp94tlvo]OOC[/url:lp94tlvo]

Joy heard Tia telling her to hurry and she smiled "Now now patience is a virture my cute Tia" Joy said as she slowly made her way over to her bed and setting Tia down "Now would you like me to undo your restraints?" Joy asked as she began to squeeze Tia's breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Tia's night of hell! Empty Re: Tia's night of hell!

Post by FairyGirl Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Tia naturally groaned hearing that phrase coming out of Joy. When finally she felt the bed beneath her she felt both relieved and worried at the same time. When she finally felt Joy squeezing her breasts it caused Tia to moan out loud. "Y-yes! Take them off already!" She whined as getting squeezed was a good reminder of what she really wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am

Joy continued to squeeze Tia's breasts for a for more seconds before getting up and blowing Tia a kiss "Well ok but i have to go get the key" Joy said as she moved back towards the door where a key was just sitting on the ground "I must have dropped it when i came in" Joy picked up the key before heading back over to Tia "Ok Tia here you go" Joy said as she just set the key on Tia's crotch "I think you will be able to free yourself, don't you agree?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 am

Tia moaned and squirmed as her breasts continued to get played with by Joy for a while longer. "What?" She gasped confused until she could see the key sitting on the ground. While she very well doubted Joy's honesty she didn't have much choice considering her position. Though she only got more confused when the key was set down on her crotch. "Are you crazy? It's not that..ahhh simple." She yelled in frustration, but with the key to her freedom so close she didn't have time to focus on Joy. Trying to thrust her crotch to make the key slide onto the bed was her first step. After that she hoped to slide down the bed to grab at the key with her bound hands and hopefully find a way to free herself after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 am

Joy just sat on a nearby chair as she watched tia try to undo her cuffs "You know Tia mabye if you begged me i'll help you with those cuffs" Joy said as she smiled at the girl "Or mabye i should just sit here and watch this amusing show" Joy said as she took off her bra and panties "I don't think i need these anymore."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Tia groaned as it was definitely harder than she had even imagined to try and get the cuffs off. Manipulating a key while in that position was too difficult and her inability to concentrate was making the matter worse. "Then get over here and help me!" Tia cried out in frustration her desires making it harder to try and free herself. She'd been pushed too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:13 am

Joy heard Tia's words and she frowned "That didn't sound like begging" Joy said in an irritated tone "If you don't want to play nicely i will have to punish you with another injection" Joy said as she moved closer to Tia "Now how about begging nicely so we both can have some fun tonight"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

Tia groaned louder at Joy's irritated tone. If she had been in a normal state she'd be saying a lot more and it wouldn't have sounded too nice. Hearing about another injection made the girl shiver a bit. She had no idea how crazed she might get if she took another injection of that stuff. "F-fine...Please...please undo the handcuffs!" Tia squirmed some more since at this point she needed to be released more than she needed a moral victory. "Please just do it!" She whined squirming on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 am

"Joy smiled at Tia as she began to beg "Well since you said please" Joy said as she moved over to Tia and grabbed the key "But you better be not be to violent and mean after i undo this cuffs" Joy said before turning Tia on her side before undoing the girls restraints "There you go my little prisoner. Now how about we get you out of those panties so we can ahve some real fun"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 am

Tia was at least relieved when Joy moved and grabbed the key. "I know..." She whined at Joy understanding her position just fine anyways. If she was reckless she could be shot up with even more drugs and besides she lost the match, the right to get violent was already lost. If she picked a fight now there would be official consequences she knew.

Hearing the click made her utterly relieved, but also fired up to quickly do something. Quickly she moved and started to slip off her panties. There wasn't time to be worried about modesty when she'd been filled with the drugs for so long already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next