Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 8 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:20 am

"I'm sorry if I change from one thing to another." said a shrugging Cougra. "Sometimes, I feel so bored when doing an action for a little too long in my view of time." She continued her treatment on Kelly's feet as she began to kiss from the heel of one foot to licking the bottom of the toes before doing the same with the next. She then raised an eyebrow when Kelly asked her if she's been richer than living in a room like where they're in now.
"I've felt like it...though not really entirely." Licking her way up from the pinky toe, between the breasts, and up to the lips, she asked with a smile. "So Kelly...are you ready to lose to me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 8 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 am

So now the cat was out of the bag and the Canadian had a relation how rich Cougra had been. Deborah had lost everything and tried to claw her way back to the top. That made her kind of a related spirit to Kelly, who had never had anything cause her parents hadn't thought that as important. The main difference between them seemed to be that Deborah was kind of desperate enough to take any measures to regain her wealth and Kelly just curious to see the world and live well.

"Uhum, Neko-hime."
the kissing Cougra subjected her too was nearly enough to let her go again, and her lips shivered with anticipation under the kiss of the cat.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am

Cougra smiled a mischievous smile as she said, "Good. I just hope you can handle another submission from me." She was glad for Kelly's acceptance to make her lose to the cat in this bed wrestling match. Now, she can do whatever she wants with her, no matter how rough or erotic she can be. She would try to gently break herself free from the other girl to make her go face down on the bed again.

If this worked, she would attempt to grab her legs, cross them in a figure four-shape, and apply a texas cloverleaf.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Getting turned on the belly again was of no great concern for the Canadian as she expected the cat to be really nice to her and finish her doing with a one legged Boston Crab.

Her purring and heavy breathing stopped abruptly when she could feel her legs were crossed. No really nice move began with the cross, only mean ones.
"Wh..what you're doing?"
was her panicked reaction as the cat got up and placed her legs with a typical motion.
"No...NO!..Not the clov..."
She knew the Texas cloverleaf quite well as it was the *wicked sister* of her own submission finisher, the Sharpshooter, who gave pressure on three areas instead of just the knees. Her arms flew over the bed, trying to find something she didn't exactly know what it could be, hands wildly tapping out while her head swung wildly over the sheets and pillows.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:55 pm

"Ahhh, so you know this hold." Cougra said with a smirk as she applied the texas cloverleaf pefectly. "Good, then I guess you know that I can do this!" She immediately began to pull on Kelly's legs to apply some pressure on three areas instead of just one. She began to have a cruel laugh at the other girl's expense as she moved vigorously to try and take the pain. Soon after at least a minute, Cougra heard the blue-haired girl beginning to tap out wildly and she looked over to her back and it made her laugh even more.

"Awww...do you want your Mistress, your Madame, and your Mommy to let you go, little baby?" she would say in a mocking manner. "Are you going to accept defeat before I break you even more? Please, Please, say 'no'. Mommy wants to teach you some more submissions."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 am

Any lust was viciously drained out of the Canadian who was shocked by the sheer amount of pain the cloverleaf could dish out. In Order to give a halfway understandable answer, she had to hold her head with her own ghands to keep it from violently flying around.
"Wouldn't...AAAHHH...matter...what I...say, wouldn't...it? ...Regarding...you... already... won"
she could not understand what the cat was trying to reach with that, maybe she was just a mean bitch after all and wanted to take full advantage of the rights she had earned in the ring with Kelly. And what could she do more than just tap out?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:49 am

Cougra still smiled at the lust-drained Kelly and thought for a moment. "No, it wouldn't, and yes, I did win earlier." She would immediately release the other girl from the submission to make her feel relaxed, but the mischievous cat would then start to spank her bare buttcheeks. "But I still have the rights in making you my plaything remember? And in my own definition and mine alone, I'll make you do anything I want and you will suffer pain and humiliation in order to get your reward."

To prove herself to be more villainous and mean, she would even dig her sharp nails deep into those buttcheeks and start to slowly scratch down hard and pull at the skin. "Aww, look at this. Little baby has a cute little bum. So soft I can probably write my name on it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:39 am

It was a sweet salvation from the horrible treatment of Cougra when she finally decided to let her go, and she sunk gladly down on the sheet under her, heavily panting and grimacing painfully. Even the spanking of her quickly red turning bare butt was pure pleasure for the rest of her body's parts compared to being a human pretzel.

But Cougra couldn't let enough be enough and sunk her fingernails into her butt, which caused her to draw a sharp breath of air in before sinking back onto the pillow before her.
"Soft as satin, Neko-hime. But don't go all overboard, officials will be pissed when you damage a valuable commodity."
The Canadian reached a point where she had nothing to lose at all. Cougra would handle her any way she wanted, but if she permanently damaged her, she would have to answer to the league. And earn an enemy in a girl who knew how to handle a heavy splitting axe quite well.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Cougra was already enjoying her newfound action with Kelly. The blue-haired girl's butt was quickly turning red and she was taking sharp breaths of air from the pain in her rear. When hearing that the officials would get at her if she took it too far, the cat replied, "Oh right, I'll keep that in mine. And don't you worry, I won't let the damage be permanent. You will rest easy once this is all over."

Once she finished spanking, she would quickly get off of Kelly but still stay on the bed. Kneeling, she would then try to turn the other girl face up at her and cradle her head and body in her arms. If she did, she would say, "Hmm, little baby looks hungry." This would follow with an offer of her breasts to Kelly suck on. "Would you like to have some milk, little one? Mommy has plenty for you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Her butt had literally saved her hide, and Kelly couldn't resist a little hidden smile in a pillow as the butt was occasionally saved by the rest instead of the other way.

As Cougra turned her around again, a survival instinct took over as Deborah began her move. She tried to keep her away with her arms, but without help of the heavily worked on lower parts of her body was doomed to failure and left her only the option to watch with big eyes as the cat worked her into a cradle. Was the cat hot or cold now? Mean or nice? Kelly the mouse or the kitty? A multitude of options, but only time would tell.

"...Uuuhhnnn..."
Her feeling in the cradle was that it was exhausting to breathe but not really painful. As the cat offered her breast to suck on, the Canadian eyed her suspiciously, breathing heavy in the cradle. There was a wide variety of evil moves left for the cat to subject her too, but as she'd probably use them anyway if she got bored with being nice, she could play little bit bratty with her too.
"I...pass."
It was no direct command, so she didn't feel obliged to suck the breast of the cat. Cougra had punished the lust out of her some minutes before, as alluring as the effect of being helpless in the cradle would have been otherwise.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next