Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 13 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

As soon as Cougra was finished with Kelly's left foot, she would move on to her right to give the same treatment. Her ears suddenly caught an interest of Kelly's future career. "A singing dancer eh? That sounds interesting. And yes, you definitely don't want to dance with ugly feet. Who's gonna be a fan of that?" The cat would definitely be a big fan of Kelly with her cute feet as she sang.

Then she had another thought as she would suck on Kelly's right toes. "And you know something? If you were barefoot in our girdle match, I could've had fun earlier torturing your feet and toes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 13 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"I had no luck with the big career until now. But with more time on TV, that will probably change."
A jester who thought bad about the fine line between getting tortured and getting pleasured from Deborah. But their match was a thing of the past and Kelly could better live in the present, foremost when the cat was nice and not mean as right now, probably distracted by the still moving toes of Kelly.
"Do you feel large here sometime too? I feel really large sometimes when I walk on the streets."
Being a rather small girl in a world full of giant lumberjacks was totally different from strolling through Tokyo where most people were actually her size. And Deborah was actually larger than her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Cougra would try to catch Kelly's moving toes so she can suck each one of them. She was giggling as she did so and said, "Yeah, it's probably best to stick being on TV for a while. I heard there's more success for stars that way." She would moan as she continued to suck on her toes before starting to wiggle them playfully.

"As a matter of fact, I do feel large here sometimes. Especially if I do this." With a mischievous look in her eyes, the cat would try to bend Kelly's left toes backwards to bring a bit of pain to her feet again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 am

"Aaah!"
Kelly inhaled a sharp amount of air as the cat switched to mean and bended her toes backwards. It couldn't have lasted until the 24 hours were off with Deborah staying nice, so it would probably be better to just get used to her sudden changes of mind. But that wasn't really easy. How did the people who loved to get punished all day stomach that? Maybe she would have to ask someone.
"No need to...go to Japan for...that."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Cougra giggled and said, "Hey come on, you didn't expect me to be all goody goody for long did you? Like I said, I love to adore your feet, but I also love torturing them." She would continue making her statement as she still bended Kelly's toes and start to lick them at the same time. But after a few minutes, she would quickly put those feet down and look at the clock up at the nearby wall.

"And if my clock isn't mistaken, we've been going through our little training for at least five hours. Do you want to rest for a while before we continue?" Yes, Cougra was a strange girl who often changes her mind every now and then, but what can Kelly do about it?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Kelly nodded. She hadn't thought that the cat would stay nice forever, she just seemed unable to be. And as hard as that was for her to understand, the cat seemed to need it.
"Not really thought that. I would lie if I said I understand, but it's of no importance. Winner takes it all."

Did she need a rest? Five hours didn't seem long, but they had done a lot in that five hours. Some of it would probably never get any better than it had been, other things were not very high on her to do again list.
"My feet, especially the toes, could sure need a rest."
Kelly took a good look at her feet over her shoulder. They were red, but not purple, so it seemed to be okay right now.
"Your endurance never ceases?"
The Canadian had put some moves on Deborah too, and some were not really *nicies*, but she seemed to be really fit. Was that how a wrestler had to be in terms of being fit?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Cougra would take a good look at Kelly's feet and toes and was glad that they weren't too badly hurt. "Here, let me make our feet and toes feel better." With that, she began to give the girl a gentle foot massage. She carefully moved her fingers to relieve any pain that Kelly had endured on her feet. They wouldn't be so bad afterwards.

The cat then answered Kelly's question. "Hey when changing from living in a mansion to living in the streets, you had to live up to the changing environment. But of course, I too need to rest afterwards."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Kelly sighed slightly, part of relief and enjoyment from the massage she was given by Cougra, part of knowing what she was talking about. At least from a certain point of view.
"We travelled around a lot, I know what you talk about. These stupid trees just wouldn't grow up fast enough to cut them every year. We had either a van or a tent. Tent when we went to a mountain or something like that, Van when you could drive to where-ever in the wilderness. And there are no trees at tropical beaches in Canada..."
The natural Blonde had resisted most attempts of her parents to teach her something useful, and the growth rate of trees was one of the facts she ha heard of but never really thought about.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Cougra continued to massage Kelly's feet as she moved onto her toes. It might tickle a little though. "Wow, that IS a lot of traveling. And yes, times are hard when some things don't work the way as you hoped. But we just gotta live with it...like me." She would even try to play with those toes and give them a loving kiss on each one to make them feel better. "I believe that if you want to get a better head in things, it's probably best to rest your head. Someday they might be surprised at something that you already know or discovered in life."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"Rest the head? I could do...hihi...that."
Kelly wasn't really very ticklish, but when done long enough, she could hardly resist getting more funny. She let her head rest on the palm of both of her hands while Deborah still worked on her feet.

She could also talk like a waterfall when left unchecked and relaxing like now.
"Most of the time, it was reeeeaaaallllyyyy boring there. You know, mountains, trees, water, water, trees, mountains. Like in this broken-backed mountain movie."
The Canadian had a very poor command of movies, being a backwater girl for the most part of her life.
"Have you seen any bears plundering the trashcans while being out in the streets? Fish and sweets attract them the most, at least that was my impression. Huge, brutish looking monsters, but most are really shy. "
She had seen a big grizzly easily handle a massive steel trashcan.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next