by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 9 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Cougra showed a sad face when Kelly rejected her offer. "Aww, you don't want any milk?" She was already having fun over using Kelly as her own toy, but she could see that the blue-haired girl can't last long. She tried to bring the other girl's face closer to her breast so her cheek can rub against it. She would even give her breasts another massage to soothe her. "Come on now, Kelly, you look tired after all that we've done here. You need some refreshment and Mommy is trying to nurse you back to health."

At this point, Kelly seems already on the brink of being in so much damage from Cougra. For the cat, she wondered if she needs some nourishment. "You know, there is some food and drinks in the fridge if you want some."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 9 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:25 am

Kelly was indeed fatigued and also hungry, drinking wasn't so much a problem as she had taken some water while they had taken the shower.

Deborah sweetened her offer and worked at the resistance of the Canadian. A morally more inclined person would have probably still have no problems with staying strong while thinking about how she had been handled, but she would have lied if there wasn't a certain level of excitement building up in her again. Still caught in the cradle, there weren't many options left to be defiant, so she turned her head to the side as far as possible.
"N...no."
She gasped out, which was not only caused by the cradling position but by the lady parts of the cat who dangled practically in her face.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 am

Cougra smiled as Kelly tried to resist. There was no where for her to run now and there's no way she'll refuse whatever the cat wants. She then tried to soothe her by gently kissing her cheeks and rocking her lovingly. "OK then, rest here while I go get you something to eat." She would then lay her on the bed before getting off carefully.

She would then go over to the fridge and pull out a plastic fork, a napkin, and a slice of cheesecake. Closing the door behind her, she would happily exclaim, "Look what I have for you, little baby!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am

The Canadian slumped on the bed and didn't move much after being released, staying basically how Deborah had left her when she went to the refrigerator with her arms over her head and legs where they had fallen out from the cradle.

She silently coughed as her phrenic relaxed enough to use air correctly, and stayed still except for looking at Cougra with the stuff she took from the refrigerator.
"A five cent fork and some cake? You know how to be a good host, Neko-hime."
Kelly giggled a little bit at the strange situation unfolding for her. Deborah was in hot and nice mode now?
"But the napkin is a nice touch, regarding how the rest of your room looks like here and there."
Hot sweat on the bed, cum at the floor and on the sofa, cold sweat at the stripper's pole, but having a napkin for cheesecake was always nice, forcing Kelly to grin.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Cougra fixed up the meal in a formal manner and walked over to Kelly with a smile on her face. "Why thank you, Kelly, I try. And seeing that you were exhausted after all the torture I've given you, you do need the rest." She would then go up on the bed and kneel next to the other girl.

"I do have a good sense of taste here don't I? And it's not just the cake." She giggled as she cut off a little piece for Kelly and offered it with her fork. "Now, say 'Ahhhh'." She waited for the blue-haired girl to open her mouth so she can taste the cheesecake that the cat made herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am

"Alright then."
it was a direct command, so Kelly opened her mouth to taste the cake. And was really surprised by it, having expected a piece of cake from a bakery, or worse, one of those pre packed cakes. But it was homemade, clear to see at the surface of the cake which was not as flat as that produced by a machine, and the lack of chemical ingredients which clearly spiked out to the taste of Kelly cause she had eaten none until some months ago.
"You can bake? That sweeps me at the knees, really."
Deborah had told her that she was rich, and Kelly had expected her to be one of those spoiled brats who played with their hair all day and couldn't have made a cake even if their ass would have been on the line.

Last edited by 8345 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:16 am

Cougra carefully placed the piece of cheesecake in Kelly's mouth and let her savor the sweet cheesy flavor of the dish. When she heard the other girl's comment on the cat's knowledge of baking, she blushed and scratched the back of her head. "Oh thanks. Well, you can say that when you're rich, the possibilities seem endless. I had training when it came to baking." She offered the dish to Kelly in asking if she wanted the rest.

Cougra looked over the full figure of the blue-haired girl and commented, "You are a very strong girl, Kelly. I'm very impressed with your fighting skills and techniques. Say, I know this is not usual for me to ask, but I was wondering if you can show me a few of your moves."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 am

"And it's even made of white flour."
Most people took it for granted the flour was white, but Kelly had been fed with more exotic floor from wheat of the brinks of forests. Healthy, but with the flavor of spit out tobacco sometimes.
"Quite good too."
Deborah was really full of surprises, but that was exactly the kind of person the Canadian had hoped to meet in the big wide world. Not necessarily to be put in a Texas cloverleaf by them, but in General.

Eating in a lying position was quite uncomfortable, so she got up on her bottom and crossed her legs. But then, Cougra had another surprise for her, she wanted to learn some moves from Kelly? She thought a moment about it. She hadn't been really glorious in the ring against the cat, so she could only think of her submission skills to give around.
"What kind of moves do you have in mind? Big majority of my movesch isch about leversch and immobilischation."
The Canadian wasn't a good manners girl and had no hesitation to speak with a mouth partially filled with cake.
"*Meanies* that hurt or need you to keep on working, *Nicies* where you sandbag your opponent with your passive weight, or my most favorite, you use them against themselves. Lotus Lock is my favorite. There is just a single way out if it without hanging your shoulders out on purpose, and you have to be unearthly strong to achieve it."
A truly monstrous , probably large male powerhouse could roll on the belly, stand up without the help of hands and reverse powerbomb, maybe bearhug his way out against a lightweight like Kelly, but that was it.
"I only use the Sharpshooter as finisher cause it would prevent me from locking my opponent in the fight with it."

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm

"Thanks, Kelly. Glad you like it." said Cougra as she watched Kelly enjoy her cheesecake. As soon as she's finished, she'll put that dish, plastic fork, and napkin away for her. She then listened to the other girl when she explained the kinds of moves that she uses. "Meanies and Nicies? Huh, never thought of putting those two that way."

Licking the back of her paw in front of Kelly to show more of her feline features, she continued, "I would prefer you showing me some submission holds. As you have already experienced, I was into feet whether it's loving by licking, kissing, or snuggling, or torturing by biting, bending, or toe twisting."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"You're the first person who wants to actually learn something from me. Wow."
The Kawaii made a really surprised face now, up to this point she had thoughts that Deborah was making fun of her. She was kind of sure that there had been people arguing back at high school if there were things that were more clever than Kelly, and a chimpanzee or a clever parrot could have probably copied her high school diploma test when faced with a multiple choice test.

Still not totally sold to the sincerity of the cat, she would at least give it a try.
"I could only visualize it that way. Talking of someone who likes feet, your niecie is probably the figure four leg lock, or the one legged Boston crab if you didn't know that anyway. Cross Leg Breaker comes to mind too, but that is much too easy to counter"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next