Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Cougra was enjoying herself as she massaged and sucked on Kelly's breasts, but suddenly the other girl had done something else that was unexpected. As punishment (which the cat didn't realize) for breaking off the kiss, the other girl began to grab the cat's breasts and grope them. This caused Cougra to moan in satisfaction and she would clasp her hands over her face in feeling it.

"Hey, come on, it was a compliment. And it can actually be true, you know." said Cougra as she was then softly grabbed by the neck and was pressed on the breast that she intended to suck on. At the same time, Kelly was gently massaging her bust, so this gave the cat the opportunity to suck on her breast like a kitty cat who needs milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:58 pm

"You really like that Kitty stuff, huh? That's cool. I like it when one stays true to her theme."
it was a little bit strange, but a fetish was strange by default so she thought not much by it and played cat for Cougra. Had she known that she would some days later be a defendant and a swimmer a shower police officer who tried to press a confession out of her, it wouldn't have sounded strange at all.

"And my former web wrestling fans would probably give you credit for saying that."
being complimented was still very nice, and Kelly blushed a little bit. There were also several things she wanted to ask the cat, but that had some time.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:49 pm

"Hey, I've been quite fond of being the feline." said Cougra releasing Kelly's breast for a while. "I believe it goes well with my femininimity, seductive charm, and rough way to play with the big dogs, so to speak." The cat would continue sucking on that breast before heading to the next one in order to massage the previous one. After at least two minutes, her tongue began to lick and flick at the nipples to play with them to arouse the blue-haired girl.

"Why thank you, Kelly. I'm glad we're able to get along quite well." Cougra's face then went close between Kelly's breasts and began to lick at one side of one breast before the other. "These breasts of yours...to me, they're looking big now...just like a cow."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 am

"A cow? You been brought up on a farm?"
Kelly giggled while Cougra worked her body with great knowledge. And that hit it's mark, breaking the Canadian in with violence could be more easy, but it didn't last long and would soon be forgotten cause of her own upbringing as child of lumberjacks. Getting hurt was rather common in such an environment, although Kelly had always been a drama queen.
"W...what did you do, Deborah? You're on the run?"
the concept of the wild world was relatively new to the Hayseed, and she liked pillow talking while getting turned on by the cat. Maybe she was a gangster? Had run away from home? Was a caring mother and needed the kick of fighting other women for excitement? The possibilities were bursting her mind.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 pm

"Nonono, I was only saying that because I enjoy your breasts." Cougra replied as she would mischievously to bring both of Kelly's breasts together. Once she did, she began to suck on them both as in taking in milk from a cow. She moaned as her tongue would lick, flick, and wrap around each nipple for the blue-haired girl to enjoy. She then stopped and looked up when asked if she was on the run.

"No, I'm not on the run or anything. I just took on a job here in AFW to help me relive the life I used to live. I was once a rich girl, everything that I pointed too was what I got. I lived a life of luxury and privilege and the possibilities were limitless. But suddenly, my Daddy made one too many bad investments and it ended up leaving us flat, busted, and broke. We were then forced to sell everything that we owned, every single thing that I had so wanted. It was too much for me and I wanted that life back! And then, there came Deathbird." As she was speaking, she would massage Kelly's breasts to continue making her feel good.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"...Hhmm...rich..."
Kelly was kind of distracted with the way Deborah handled her breast with endurance and care and her legs started to slightly twitch for getting nervous with lust, but still tried to follow the talking at the best of her ability. The Canadian had seen her first Canadian Dollar at the age of 5 while a new lumberjack had only money and nothing useful to trade for her mum's cake. She had wondered what money was used for, but forgotten about it the next day. Going to school slowly let it sink into her head that most people didn't trade but bought and sold, and the rich guy wasn't the one who got the most lumber at his house to come best over the winter.

"Huh?...You...found...a rare...bird...that made...you rich...again?"
Deathbird, that sounded like a vicious bird, maybe it was a vulture with a killer instinct? Kelly had no idea how rich the family of the cat could have been, but looking at her current room it couldn't be too bad for her right now? Or were they swimming pool and guest house rich?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Cougra replied, "Well, not exactly made me rich again, but offered her services to do so. She trained me up in her image and I became a tough, manipulative, and seductive fighter who loves nothing more than money and to get rid of those who stand in her way. I now have ways to earn money and soon, I'll be back to my old life. Getting the money wasn't always easy, but it was worth the beating of others."

Continuing to suck on both of Kelly's breasts, she would say to her, "Come on, Kelly, moo like a cow. Mooooo...say it for me." She waited for a reply as her treatment went on to arouse the other girl.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ooohhh...okay, you're the...boss. What...kind of...cow?"
Yes, Kelly could indeed moo like a cow. To get a cow that ran away, you needed another cow to come her back again, but what did you do if your only cow was on the run? You packed a bunch of kids strolling around and send them out on the plains, trying to lure the cow back. Or lure a wild cow in, but that was pure madness for kids and only hypothetical.
"Woodbison? Domesticated?"
I wasn't exactly easy to mimic a cow if you got your senses thrown together while a hot girl groped your breasts, but it was worth a try. She gathered some strength to get near an ear of her Neko-hime.
"...Mooooo..."
sge gave her try at the woodbison, a little lower in the voice than the domesticated but considerably more *soundy* in her eyes.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:55 am

"Oh, it doesn't matter, Kelly. I'm fine with any one." replied Cougra as she continued to suck on Kelly's breasts and waited for the blue-haired girl to moo. She wasn't really a know-it-all on different kinds of animals and their sounds, but she didn't care. She just wants Kelly to show her what she can do and possibly get her to be on her side after this is over.

As soon as the cat heard the other girl mooing, she sucked on both breasts a little harder. She would moan in her mouth as the satisfaction kept coming to her. Soon, her mouth released those breasts and then moved down back to Kelly's feet. If Kelly allowed it, Cougra would go back to licking her feet and sucking her toes again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:53 am

The Canadian was practically ready to take off for the skies when Deborah sucked her like she was a piece of candy and looked quite confused when the cat broke her work of and went deeper, allowing her a short clear moment of thought while slightly bucking under the effects of the sudden refusal.
"you...you've been richer....than...aaahhh...living in a...room like this?"
A small smile parted her lips as the cat worked her feet. Nut it didn't last long and was replaced by heavy breathing and she pressed her hands to the head as she felt there was no way back from where she was right now and would explode soon.

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next