Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 am

Cougra was enjoying her toe biting as much as feeling Kelly's hand on her butt cheeks though it does certain motions due to the pain on her toes. "True, hands are very important to the body as much as every other part." The cat giggled again as she felt the other girl's tongue licking her small toe, but she was glad that Kelly was enjoying herself. As soon as she heard the comment on being a mean kitty, Cougra had another idea.

"Yes, I AM a mean kitty. I can even get as mean as this." She would then try to put Kelly in a boston crab variation where she is pulling on her toes hard to bring her legs up and put pressure on mainly her feet and legs.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 6 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Kelly knew that she would be in trouble while Cougra again decided to be mean with her. She wasn't entirely sure if that was allowed in bed wrestling, but Cougra had shown that she not really was into rules most of the time.

When her torso was pressed into the bed, she grinded her teeth in the pillow not to start screaming, instead letting hear a muffled moan through the feathers of it.

When the initial shock passed, she would grab another pillow and bended as far as possible to the side, using the pillow as an extension of her arm to attack the cat with it, targeting her back of the head and behind, in the try to urge her to let go.
"That meanie is allowed in a...bed-wrestling match?"
she'd ask through her gritted teeth.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Cougra was already enjoying bringing pain to Kelly's feet and legs as she continued to pull on her toes in her boston crab variation. This cat didn't only enjoy loving feet, but she also enjoyed hurting them. But as soon she felt the impact of the pillow, she immediately released her as she fell forwards on the bed. Turning back at Kelly, she said, "Hey come on! I'm a cat remember? We cats are creatures who are mysterious, mischievous, and most of all they know how to have their own fun! And besides, I don't want to act like a sissy girl again, not in front of you who I have in my possession until the following day!"

She then took a deep breath, maybe that was too much being put on the other girl. "OK, alright, sorry about that. You wanna have a shot then? I bet you can't do better!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:21 pm

"You're a cuddly cat, Deborah-chan. But you're also my Neko-hime for the night, and I only strive to please you. I'll gladly give to you that you are mischievous and a sexual predator."
Kelly smiled cleverly, a little complaining had worked on Cougra so hard that she had released her. She bend herself in a reverse bridge after her answer in the hope that her catlike mistress would be flattered, trying to reach the arms of the cat and hook them to let her slide over her back in a backslide position.

In case of success, she would release the grip again while crawling through under Cougra's back to end up on her knees between the open legs of her cat warden.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:37 am

"Why thank you. I'm flattered." said Cougra in a seductive manner as she watched Kelly get in a reverse bridge position. She purred as she began to crawl to her, wanting to have some more fun. But suddenly, she felt her arms being grabbed and hooked to slide down Kelly's back in a backside position. "Hey, wha?!"

Deborah had no idea what was happening as she felt herself being lifted by Kelly's own back and felt her between her open legs. "What do you think you're doing?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 am

"Trying to win, as you suggested."
Kelly was happy that her little trick had worked and Deborah laid kind of on a silver plate for her to just grab the spoils. She subjected herself upon her neko-hime, put her breasts in one line with their Cougra pendant and fought with the cat for control of her hands, trying to weave their fingers together.
"And you also kisu-rejected me. I don't like to be kisu-rejected."
and Kelly was determined to correct that as soon as possible.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Cougra's eyes grew wide and blushed when her breasts were lined with Kelly's. She then saw that the blue-haired girl was trying to grab at her hands. Trying to fight back with her own hands, she said, "Oh no, there's no way I'm going to let you beat me again. And to make you happy, I'll make up for my rejection." She would then try to grab Kelly by the arms before she can lace her fingers with hers.

If this worked, she would roll on the side to make her get on top of her opponent. From there, she would even rub her breasts against Kelly's and started to lick cutely at her cheeks before getting to the lips.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 am

The cat fought back with ferocity, grabbing the arms of Kelly and preventing her from weaving their fingers together which caused Kelly to let out a moan of excitement and disappointment in once. She fell on her back again while the cat was on top of her, but was a little pacified by the announcement of Deborah to agree in kissing her while offering a breast rubbing as an exciting teaser.
"Okay, Neko-hime. Show me what you got."
she hushed into the lovely face of the cat after she had let her beg a little at the lips before allowing her to enter her mouth. While the cat was distracted with entering her mouth, she would try to turn to the side instead of the back by bucking up and then closing in again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Cougra smiled as she heard Kelly accepting to let the cat show her what she's got. "With pleasure, my dear Kelly." She would continue the breast rubbing and locked her lips with the other girl's. She began to moan in her mouth even as they both were turned to the side. Cougra stroked Kelly's hair and cheek to show some affection for her (though really it is false and all she wants now is to get this girl to be on her side).

The cat's eyes slowly opened and looked down to be in awe of Kelly's breasts. Slowly breaking off the kiss, she said, "Oooh, look at those lovely breasts. Any guy would definitely fall for you with those." She began to rub one breast slowly and gently as she purred her face against Kelly's chest. She then showed her cute kitty face again to Kelly as she would briefly suck on that breast. "Kitty would like to have some milk, please? Mao?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 am

"Now we're talking!"
Kelly greedily kissed the lips of Deborah and played with her tongue until the cat broke, under a long drawn moaning protest of the Canadian which caused her to grab the breasts of Cougra and grope them as a small punishment for breaking of the kiss while her head followed the stroking motion to fully feel it.

"Only any guy? Then I am doing my job wrong on you, Neko-hime. Must correct this as soon as possible."
one of her now again lowered hands grabbed Cougra by the neck and pressed her softly on the breast she intended to suck on while the other gently massaged the bust of the cat.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next