Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Show me what you've got then!
by Teenwrestler Today at 10:22 pm

» Banter at the bar
by Maxy Today at 10:14 pm

» Canon characters and pics checker
by Lobo Today at 10:07 pm

» Andrea √úmlaut Vs. Brittany Luuve (Non-Title Match)
by Lobo Today at 9:48 pm

» Awkward As Ever
by Lobo Today at 9:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, noob, Suzanna Mey, Sylvie, Teenwrestler, Teesta, ThunderFox, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:33 pm by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Bullet Ant, The Exciting Insectoid grappler!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullet Ant, The Exciting Insectoid grappler!

Post by kerflubble on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 am

[size=150:1krd6j56]General Information

Name: Adrian Kytes

Alias: Bullet Ant

Eyes: Black

Hair: Red Feelers

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 129lbs

Origin: The Colony (America)

Alignment: Face

Entrance Music: Dave Matthews Band [url=]Ants Go Marching[/url:1krd6j56]

[size=150:1krd6j56]Combat Information

Combat Attitude:

Strength: 24% Ants are said to be able to carry 50 time their own body weight, this one... not so much. But she never lets that get her down!

Defense: 40% Stopping getting herself struck is not her strong point, the mask making it hard to see and narrowing her vision. She can still dodge most of what she sees or just jab them first to get them off their game

Endurance: 70% No one's squashing this bug! Bullet can take an alarming amount of punishment before giving in, and while she wont always stay up after a punch, it is hard to keep her down.

Speed: 96% Faster than a speeding... well you know.

Technique: 87% Bullet Ant is well versed in a surprising number of styles, enough to take anyone who underestimates the insect by surprise.

Strikes: 75% Can dish out a few wicked shots, forearms and elbows, along with a variety of kicks. Recently come into her own, with the Ant developing a more brawling style

Submissions: 72% A large variety for all sizes of limbs

Powerhouse: 11% Let's not even go there. It's gotten slightly better, but it'll be a cold day in hell before she can body slam someone her own wieght

Aerial: 97% This Ant can soar through the skies, mid air-twists come as naturally as eating sugar. And she loooooves sugar.

Counters: 73% Can geet out of most holds but needs a fair bit of luck to escape from more skilled submissionists

Style Strategy: Bounce around and wear them down, Bullet Ant can come from several directions at once, with a large arsenal of moves at her disposal, and a knack for being able to stay in when the going gets tough.

Favorite Attacks
Vaulting body Press

Common Finishers

Boom Headshot: A Superkick, planting her boot right in the opponent's jaw

Ant Hill Special: trapping the opponent's neck behind her knee, pulling back their arm into a Fujiwana armbar and their leg back to make a half boston crab as well.

Critical Finisher

12 Gauge Elbow: A top rope elbow drop, often done as a tribute to various people

[size=150:1krd6j56]Personal Information

Has a black body suit with a Yellow and red design in the center, along with black boots and black tights with a yellow pattern down the sides

The ant is somewhat of a mystery to figure out, the best bet from seeing her in action is that she generally fights fair, but is ocassionally tempted to go for shortcuts, showing great effort to resist. Outside of the ring she's... not really aproachable and is rarely hanging around

Bullet Ant is in reality Adrian Kytes, notorious cheater and the leader of the Avengers, in an attempt to prove herself she tried to go a few matches without cheating but figured that a clean one on one loss would be a bit too much to deal with, combined with everything else she had to focus on, so she brought back her outfit from when she started out and with a bit of tape and shoe lifts, very few people will ever think to make the connection. She wrestles as the Ant to fight clean and so that she wouldn't have to worry about ambushes by enemies, and whatever insults they could think of would be directed at the costume, not the sensitive and on the edge wrestler underneath.

[size=150:1krd6j56]Additional information

Facts of: The Bullet Ant sting is said to be one of the most painful feelings in existence and lasts 24 hours.
Normally lives in rain forests
A Queen Bullet and is not much larger than it's workers

Being made to cheat

Most Used Quotes:

General Status

Tina Armstrong

Yasha Love

Tag Team:

[size=125:1krd6j56]Wins: 0

[size=125:1krd6j56]Losses: 2
Defeated by Yasha Love (submission)
Defeated by Akashi Tanikaze