Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue! Empty Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue!

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:05 am

(The Clash Between an Unstoppable Flirt and an Inflirtable Object!)

Natsuki Tsukiko vs. Strawberry Meringue
Standard Match
Victory via Pinfall, Submission or KO

Dressed in a black sports bra with matching spats, Natsuki sat calmly on the bench in the locker room. At least that's what it looked like on the outside, as her mind was currently a wild mess of emotions.

"Uwaaah, I hope I get a cute opponent tonight... No wait, I hope she's not cute at all! I can't fight against a cute girl! But still... Maybe if I sweet talked her out of it... Ah, Manager-san would probably get mad at me if I don't put on a good show for the crowd though... That cutie Akiko-chan told me he can get pretty scary when he's angry... I wish I had gotten her number, though..."

Just as memories of an enraged Yukiko attacking her started to resurface, Natsuki was snapped from her inner monologue by a hard knock at the door. Though still wrestling with her impulsing decision to sign up for the AFW, it would have to wait until she was done wrestling with a cute girl. Or well, probably just getting wrestled by one. Maybe a not cute one would be better after all...

---

Emerging to an acoustic guitar song, Natsuki smiled dashingly as she waved and blew a kiss to the cheering audience. There were probably at a few cute girls in there somewhere... Hopefully. Her inner thoughts were still a wild maelstrom of worry and doubt, but as always she remained completely composed on the outside, calming walking down towards the ring. Sliding up onto the canvas, she made her way over to her corner with little fanfare, awaiting to see who her opponent would be.

"Please be cute. Actually, no please don't. No wait, yes, please be cute. Ahhhhhh...!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue! Empty Re: Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue!

Post by rhapsody Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:01 am

There was a burst of static from the tron, then: "Strawberry sample clip.  Um...upload before the show, this is a placeholder."

Then total silence.

Eventually, Strawberry emerged onto the ramp, entirely without fanfare.  "Hey," she protested sleepily.  "That's not my.....ehhhh........screw it, I guess."  Her head flopped to the side listlessly, as if attempting to get her hair out of her eyes, and when this failed miserably, she gave up and started meandering down the aisle towards the ring.  No music, no pyro, nothing.  There was an awkward silence from the crowd, broken only by the occasional murmuring; apparently they weren't quite sure how to react to the debuting wrestler.

Sliding under the bottom rope, the blonde paused for a moment...and then another moment...and then almost twenty straight seconds went by before she finally mustered up the effort to grab the ropes and pull herself upright, then wander over to the center of the ring.  Heavy-lidded eyes searched idly across the arena, finally landing on Natsuki.  Oh.  This must be her opponent.

"Hi," she said, her head listing slightly to one side, like a full-body version of the lazy eye.  "I'm Strawberry.  I think we're supposed to wrestle....I guess....or at least that's what they said......but no pressure, I guess.....just thought I'd mention it......"

She started to pull her hoodie off, but had forgotten to unzip it, and after a few seconds of half-hearted struggling, gave up the (apparently too difficult) fight to get it off.  The hoodie was now pulled up over her head, arms bobbing gently in the air, as she stood forlornly still looking like a Silent Hill mannequin in an Ambien haze.

"Oh........." Strawberry droned, somewhere under the hoodie.  "Um...........I think something's gone wrong."

Back to top Go down

Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue! Empty Re: Super Hyper Exciting Double Debut: Natsuki Tsukino vs. Strawberry Meringue!

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:24 am

The arrival of her opponent brought a sudden calm to Natsuki's emotions, not because of her cute looks, but rather...  There was a lot to process.  She just stared blankly throughout Strawberry's painfully sluggish entrance, even as the girl crawled up into the ring with her.

It was way too different than her expectations, that she just didn't know how to react.

"Is this...  her gimmick?  Like what wrestlers do on stage?  I've...  never heard of a gimmick like this, though...  Maybe if I came up with one, I-"

"O-oh!" Natsuki snapped from he daze as the blonde girl sleepily addressed her, "S-such a fitting name for one as adorable as you.  My name is Natsuki.  It is a pleasure to meet you."  Bowing in slightly, she gave a warm friendly smile to Strawberry.

"Truth be told, I'm much more of a lover than a fighter, but-  ...H-hey, are you okay?" Her attempts at smooth talk being apathetically ignored, Natsuki instead got herself distracted as Strawberry clumsily fumbled with her hoodie.  "L-let...  Let me help you with that..."  The Japanese girl reached over, trying to pull the sweater back down so she could unzip it.

Last edited by k0hryuu on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:38 am

Although it seemed like the ref was going to have to step in, Natsuki was generous enough to help out with the whole hoodie debacle.  It took some tugging and maneuvering, but she was finally able to get it back down, at which point Strawberry unzipped it and shrugged it off.

".......Thanks," she said, watching the frustrated referee pick up her fallen hoodie and carry it away.  She tossed her head again, completely failing to get her hair out of her eyes.  "I guess it'd probably be easier to just not wear that to the ring.........maybe...........I don't know."

After a moment, the bell rang, and Strawberry wandered up to the center to stare Natsuki down.  The crowd ooh'ed and ahh'ed as they faced off, ready to throw down in high-octane squared circle action!  It was very intense.

And it went on...

....................and on.................

................................and on......................

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:36 am

"My pleasure." Natsuki responded coolly, retaining her welcoming smile, though...

"I have no idea how I'm supposed to react in this kind of situation...!"

"Y-y...  Yeah, maybe so..." she tried to answer, somehow feeling very tired all of a sudden.  Though an abrupt bell quickly restored her energy, readying herself as Strawberry began to approach her again.  Taking a wide stance and putting up her arms, Natsuki tried to give a tough look.

If at all possible, she didn't want to fight Strawberry at all.  "I...  I can't bring myself to harm such a cute face...!  It should be a crime to fight a girl as cute as her!  I should lay on the charm and try talk her down.  Wait...  B-but I should at least look like I'm trying to fight her, right?"

Doing her best to steel her resolve, Natuski awaited to see what the cute blonde girl would throw at her first, hoping she could perform a convincing sell.  Maybe she could get in some subtle flirting while pretending to be hurt.  That'd work for sure!

...Or maybe not.

For about a minute, neither of them moved, and a deathly silence fell across the arena.  To Natsuki, it felt almost as if an entire hour had passed by, as she struggled in her head whether or not she should (or even could bring herself to ) attack.  Unable to take the awkward atmosphere any more, she suddenly blurted out,  "Those are such pretty ear piercings, they really suit a gorgeous face like yours."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:17 am

You could probably hear a pin drop in the arena.  It was extremely dull and incredibly awkward.

At last, though, when Natsuki burst out with a compliment in hopes of breaking the ice, she managed to get a reaction.  Strawberry jerked abruptly upright, blinking rapidly.  ".....wait, wha.....what did...."  For a split second, she looked at least kinda-sorta vaguely aware of what was happening - and then, as she seemed to settle down, her eyes returned to their usual half-open state and her posture relaxed again.

She'd fallen asleep upright.  Somehow.

".............ehhhh..........." The blonde considered Natsuki's appraisal of her piercings, then let out a vast yawn, stretching her arms over her head and standing all the way up on her tiptoes.  When at last she returned to her normal stance, she shrugged again.  "..........yeah, they're all right."

Something was itching at the back of her head, a reminder that there was something she was supposed to--oh!  Right!  She was on the clock, this was a wrestling match, and there was an entire arena full of bewildered fans sporting sweatdrops and wondering why nothing was happening in the ring.  What a bother.  People really shouldn't expect so much.

Strawberry glanced up at her willowy opponent.  "I think we're supposed to lock up now."  Her gaze wandered down to the space between them on the mat.  "............um............that's a really long way to go........if you could maybe come (yawn) over here, we could get started, I guess...........but only if you're up for it..........I understand if you've got other things to do............I guess........"

She scratched at the back of her head, swaying slightly.  It looked like she might zone out again at any second.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:36 am

Natsuki waited somewhat nervously, despite her composed look, unsure how Strawberry was reacting to her comment.

"Was she... asleep...?"

Watching the girl yawn so deeply was actually quite the adorable sight, somewhat easing Natsuki's nerves despite this incredibly bizarre situation. She seemed to approve the compliment at least. Hopefully.

"O-of course! Anything for a cutie like you~" Natsuki responded, though a bit hesitantly, stepping forwards so they were almost face to face. "Wow, she's slouching, but still pretty close to my height... Somehow she just seems smaller than she really is..." Slowly raising up her arms, she made as if she were challenging the blonde to match her. Somehow... it was hard for her to expect much given the girl's lethargic aura, but Natsuki tried to remain unfazed. "Shall we dance, miss Strawberry?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Oh, what a relief.  Sometimes people got annoyed and wouldn't meet her halfway, and then she usually just ended up zoning out again.  One time, one of her opponents had waited for that and then very carefully rolled her up for the pin without waking her up.  Irritating, but not irritating enough for her to have actually done something about it.

"Thanks," Strawberry said, a placid smile crossing her lips, as Natsuki closed the distance.  "I know it's not ideal, but......y'know......we kinda have to at least.....um......"  She trailed off, staring idly into space for a moment, and then came to an abrupt realization.  "............oh right."

She stepped forward and shot in, immediately grabbing a headlock on the brunette.

Two things were notable about this - one, even if it hadn't been particularly fast, the fluidity and grace with which she'd transitioned into the hold was enough to get some gasps out of the crowd, incongruous as it was with everything else she'd done so far.  Secondly - and much less surprisingly - Strawberry wasn't actually applying any pressure on the headlock.  It was literally the bare minimum of effort necessary to keep it snug around Natsuki's head, and wasn't even uncomfortable.

"..........yay..........." she exclaimed sleepily, clasping her hands together.  ".....we're pro wrestlers."

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:47 pm

"My pleasure. I'm always glad to help~" Natsuki replied with a wink (though with her other eye still covered by her bangs, it kind of looked more like a blink). It was kind of a relief to her that Strawberry wasn't exactly eager to fight as well, albeit it was not surprising in the least, though that did create some other problems like...

A semi-sudden movement caught Natsuki's eye,and she found herself mesmerize by her blonde "opponent's" beautiful movements that before she even knew it, she had been pulled into a headlock.

"Wow, that was impressive. I'm so stricken by your grace Miss Strawberry, it's almost as if I- Wait, I actually don't feel any pain. She's... not squeezing down at all.

...I think I can feel her boob near the back of my head somewhere. That's kind of nice, I guess. Ah no, focus Natsuki!"

"Yes, we are, aren't we~? -Wait I mean, owowowowow! Please let go!" Natsuki made a valiant attempt to sound as though she was in pain, though it was very difficult for her to look like she was squirming, considering if she put even an ounce of real effort she might actually break free.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:20 am

Strawberry yawned, trying once again to flip her hair out of her eyes while applying the headlock.  As always, she failed (there was never a point at which she committed enough force to the action to make it work), but things seemed to be going well.

"...........I guess," she said in acknowledgement of the brunette's overselling.  "Usually people get really mad right about now...............for no reason................that's okay, I guess........"

The crowd, surprisingly, was not among that number.  For the most part, they seemed too puzzled to boo.  Strawberry was okay with this, being as a noisy crowd tended to harsh her buzz pretty badly.  It was hard to relax in a deafeningly loud arena.

Her eyes blinked slowly, closing further and further, and she seemed to lean more on Natsuki with every second that passed.  Man, it was like the air itself was getting heavy in here.  She found herself wondering when the last time was that she'd napped.  It felt like it'd been forever.  (It'd been thirty seconds, at the start of the match.)

".............thanks for not doing that," she finally said.  "......'spretty cool......and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next