Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes I Quit match

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Adrian was feeling slightly pleased when Taylor went down to her knees, with all she did to antagonize her, finally getting around to shutting her up for what the cosplayer hoped was once and for all. Too bad the blue haired rival had other ideas as she was tackled down with Taylor's arms tying up her legs.

"Ask me again when you lose!" She yelled back as she tried to wrap her arm around Taylor's head to wrench on her neck, she saw the move in plenty of matches and it seemed to be great at slowing people down, hopefully it would work on Taylor as well.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 pm

"No!" Taylor shouted. She meant to imply that she wasn't going to lose.

With her neck cricked up, she had to strain to keep Adrian from pulling her off of where she wanted to be. This was an I Quit match? Were those the no-DQ ones, or was that... She'd probably find out soon enough.

She grabbed one half of Adrian's long split skirt-y, tunic-y thing and wrapped it once around her legs. Then she crawled up closer to Adrian's head and using her hold on the end of her skirt-y lasso-y thing she pulled Adrian's legs up so that she folded up like a jackknife. She jerked her head several times against Adrian's grip to get some room to work, and threw a punch down at Adrian's face from an awkward angle to try to encourage the process.

"Let go!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 pm

"No what?" She asked back, not really meaning anything, she just wanted to get under Taylor's skin even more if it was physically possible as she worked her hold, trying to both dislodge Taylor from her legs and damage her neck. The blue haired rival was having none of it.

Once again, Adrian's choice of costume backfired in a match as Taylor grabbed her clothes, wrapping part of her Quaipo around her leg as she folded her up, it'd be great for a pin if there were any in this match. All there was was a punch to the face and a demand to release her. "Ugh..." she groaned as she squirmed to keep Taylor still, her own squirming not helping. "You want to be let go huh!?" She asked loud enough for the first 3 rows to hear. "Fine!" she added bringing Taylor's head up out of the headlock to poke her in the eye. Hopefully allowing her to coil up her legs and push Taylor back and maybe even down.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 am

"Aagh!" Taylor's hands flew to her face, covering her eyes while she squinted and blinked, and before she could recover she was catapulted off of Adrian and sent stumbling back into the ropes.

She reeled, casting from side to side and dropping to her elbows and knees. Her eye hurt like hell and it just wouldn't stop, and she couldn't keep her eye open long enough to see even through the tears. The combination of her short skirt and bent over position drew some lewd cheers from the crowd, which pissed her right off. She slapped the mat and pushed into a forward roll, in case Adrian was after her already, before popping back to her feet, still blinking.

"It's been THIRTY SECONDS and you're ALREADY CHEATING!" She protested loudly, trying to get her eyes on Adrian and get ready for her approach.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am

The first dirty trick of the match felt good, watching Taylor fall back and make a fool of herself was very satisfying to see as the cosplayer picked herself up "So what? No DQ, bitch." She told Taylor, there was no sense in saving the dirty tricks for desperation, in this kind of match if she could take the advantage and cause some pain she was fully within her rights to do it, and in her mind Taylor had it coming for being in her words a weapons grade bitch and speaking of pain...

As Taylor rolled forward Adrian tried to catch her in an arm drag as he popped up, keeping the arm caught for further punishment when Taylor hit the mat, if the blue haired punk didn't try anything first.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 pm

No DQ, huh? That was good to know. Taylor got to her feet, Adrian grabbed her wrist and down she went, flipping over Adrian's hip onto the mat. She landed on her back with a painful smack and winced, arching her back a little.

She tried tugging her arm away to no avail, so instead she kicked up with her legs, pushing her hips way up into the air, and reaching to wrap her legs around Adrian's neck, trying to lock her ankles and use her weight to pull Adrian down to the mat with her.

She'd never done a No DQ match before, ever. It was weird. She'd have to find ways to take advantage of this new freedom, if only just to keep up with Cheaty Mc-Cheatsalot.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Adrian had planned to twist Taylor's arm in a submission hold now that she had the advantage but once again, Taylor proved to be difficult to build momentum against.

"Ahh! Noooo!" she shouted as she was trapped and brought down to the mat, abandoning her attempt to use an armbar so she could try and free herself from the headscissor, sending both her hands to try and pry apart Taylor's legs slightly to get some breathing space before she started panicking from the potential asphyxiation. "Let go!" the cosplayer shouted as she tried to slip her head out of the trap.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 am

Taylor sneered. She pushed herself up off the mat on her palms and squeezed Adrian's neck with her legs. It felt good to crank on Adrian's neck a bit, but she knew that wasn't where she wanted to be. It took too much energy, and she wanted her legs to stay fresh.

One last quick squeeze and she lifted her top leg to smash her heel down into Adrian's face, and then sat up and got her knees under her while she took hold of Adrian's lengthy green hair.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 am

"Ngghh..." Adrian groaned in the neckscissors, taking a large breath when Taylor released her, only to yelp in pain as her heel crashed on her nose forcing the cosplayer to roll over holding her face in pain.

"Jerk..." she grumbled as she felt her hair get grabbed, not really able to think of much else to do.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Taylor grabbed hold of Adrian's ponytail and dragged her back until she was in a sitting or kneeling position. She wrapped the long green tail twice around Adrian's neck, stood up, and planted her foot on Adrian's shoulder while she pulled on the end of the ponytail as hard as she could.

"How d'ya like me now, huh? It's not so easy when you don't just jump me from behind!" She jeered while she jerked away at the ponytail. "Did you honestly grow this out thinking 'I sure hope I don't get choked with my own hair in this no DQ match'. Well, don't you feel stupid now!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next