» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're Not Gonna Take It!

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We're Not Gonna Take It! - Page 3 Empty Re: We're Not Gonna Take It!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Cecilia smiled as Rebecca stepped in to the shower, she looked back at her as Rebecca carefully brushed away the strands of hair from her wounded shoulder, she winced about, the warm shower water trickled down over her and the amazon.

"...Yeah..i know i do....I really need to even out my hair...." Cecilia said as she turned around to look at the large amazon lovely figure, she looked up at her, "Really...it's okay...Adrian did a great job fending them off....and so did you...thanks." Cecilia said as she turned around and let the water clean her wound, making some blood trickle down her arm and mixed with the water, she winced again as she tried cleaning her wounded shoulder.

Cecilia barley heard Adrian's words, she couldn't make them out as all she heard was her muffled voice, "Please...Becks don't be sorry...I'm okay and you got there...you saved me and Addy" Cecilia said as she would reach for a bottle of shower-gel.

Cecilia started to rub her body in with the shower-gel, being very careful when she reached her shoulder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 pm

"...I... this will probably make a lot more sense if I say it to both of you, I've got a lot to be sorry for." Rebecca said as she looked away from the display Cecilia was unintentionally giving her.

"Well I'm finished." The amazon said quickly not bothering with the shower gel. "I'll be outside when you need me to put something to cover that up, okay?" she muttered nervously. She had heard something from outside, and didn't know how much Adrian had heard, if anything. Still, she needed to be sure. So she quickly wiped off most of the water with a towel before putting her old clothes back on.

"Adrian?" She asked

"Huh? Oh... hey Rebecca." Adrian replied nervously trying not to turn around to face her "Have a nice shower?" ARGH! she screamed mentally, I wasn't supposed to let her know that I knew that they were in the shower together.

"Well..." Rebecca began, slightly confused as to how Adrian was acting. For all they'd known each other they'd never been more than very close friends, and while Adrian didn't have the most innocent of minds she was still very shy when it came to public nudity in real life and not just on a screen or on some pages in a Doujin. It was why she had kept the fact that the amazon had been in a hentai match from the cosplayer. She didn't know how Adrian would react to seeing her like that, even if at the time it was great for relieving stress. But the thought of two friends sharing a shower and while they weren't doing anything sexual, maybe it embarrassed the cosplayer just to think about it. "It was a shower." She said "Wiping away the blood and the sweat, with a little talk, nothing really major."

Nothing really major? Adrian thought, repeating the words in her head as she looked up at her friend. "O-okay!" she said quickly does she know how I feel about her? she wondered.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 pm

"O-okay..." Cecilia said as Rebecca went out from the shower, wondering if she might have done something wrong or said something wrong, she wasn't sure, but she went back to the shower, cleaning up her hair with a bit of shampoo, she didn't like not being able to move her shoulder to much, she could but when she did it hurt like hell, after she cleaned and rinsed out her hair, she also went out of the shower taking a towel and drying up all she could and grabbed a bathrobe and put it on, still being very careful when it came to her wounded shoulder, she went over to a box in the bathroom and opened it out, taking out a first aid kit from the box, as she left the bathroom.

"Sorry about that...thanks for the help in there Becks...and now it's time to help the idiot with the wounded shoulder again" she said with a smile, as she sat herself down on a couch in the living room running her hands through the fake animal pelts, as she slipped out her shoulder from her robe, and gave Rebecca the first aid kit.

"Addy....you okay...want something to eat or drink...any of you want anything?...." Cecilia asked as she looked over at the two.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"Right." Rebecca said pulling out the anti-septic cream "this is gonna sting like a bitch so be warned."

"Yeah, that stuff stings worse than getting hit by the thing, at least it stops it turning green." Adrian added, trying to keep herself talking and hoping that Cecilia wouldn't think her actions were strange or anything. Which was probably a bad thing considering her default setting was strange. "But I'm fine, unless you've got chocolate, I think we all need something to really cheer us up." the cosplayer suggested.

"Chocolate?" Rebecca repeated, her head quickly perking up at the mention of the delicious substance. A reaction that made Adrian smile, at least that part of her was still Rebecca. "Sorry." The amazon apologized after Cecilia seemed to shudder in her grasp, quickly taking her medicine covered hand off her shoulder to fetch a gauze to cover it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Cecilia shuddered as the anti-septic cream was put on the wound, she winced a bit from the stinging pain, "Oh..that's really not a comfortable feeling..." Cecilia said jokingly as she smiled to Rebecca and Adrian.

"Well in the fridge should be some chocolate...would you mind getting it...and maybe If not to much trouble would you mind grabbing something to drink Addy" Cecilia said with a smile, she tried to hide how much the shoulder troubled her, the anti-septic cream did sting and she didn't like it one bit, but she bared through it and smiled a bit when Rebecca fetched the gauze and began to cover it up, "Addy...Becks....any of you mind giving me the stereo remote?" Cecilia asked the two, after Adrian had returned with the chocolate.

"You guys mind if i put on some music in the background....I'll keep it low....just calms me a bit to listen to some music is all." Cecilia asked them, not wanting to offend them or upset them by putting on music before she asked them.

as she pressed play [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tdwSePsE4E&feature=relmfu:1t1cmthz]This song began to play[/url:1t1cmthz] Cecilia immediately calmed down and she lowered the volume so they could talk without it interrupting the conversation.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

"Sure!" Adrian said as she scrambled over to try and find the fridge, trying not to let Cecilia know that she knew how much her shoulder had to be hurting. She'd gotten cut up with the barbed wire baseball bat before, once again because she brought it into the match. She really had to stop using that damn thing if she was only using it to scare people off from attacking her, like a caveman would use a torch. "Fridge...fridge...what's Swedish for fridge?" she thought out loud, searching what she thought was the kitchen before discovering the treasure trove.

As if the TV wasn't enough to make her drool, she snapped into fangirl mode for a brief moment before pulling out everything chocolate based thing she could find. Along with a large bottle of Soda. It was either that or the beer and she really didn't want to get drunk, the cosplayer did enough stupid things sober.

"Baaack!" she said as the sound of Scandinavian... something music, she couldn't put a finger on the genre, not normally a music expert anyway. "What'd I miss?" She asked, a bit of confidence flowing back as Cecilia was patched up. They couldn't have done anything like that while Cecilia had a large gash in her shoulder, what was she worrying about? Although another part remembered that Cecilia was friend and there shouldn't be a part that was kind of somewhat happy with her being injured.

"You weren't even gone a minute." Rebecca said dryly, grabbing a large handful of assorted pieces of chocolate on offer after she finished the last bit of patching up the Swede. "Listen, Adrian? Cecilia? We need to have a serious discussion,about what we're doing."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

"Great!.." Cecilia said with a smile before she winced a bit, Cecilia sat still and let Rebecca patch her up, she relaxed to her Swedish music, and when Adrian came back she smiled and raised herself up grabbing some chocolate and eating it, "Nope can't say you did....just me getting patched up." Cecilia answered Adrian's question.

She smiled as she saw Rebecca grabbed a handful of chocolate, "Thanks Becks!" Cecilia said as she was patched up pulling her robe over her shoulder to cover herself up a bit.

"Call me Cec.....but yeah we need to discuss what we have gotten ourselves into....I'm telling the two of you right now...that I am not letting that Gatt bitch get away with this" Cecilia said pointing to her shoulder and then to her hair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Rebecca nodded in agreement with Cecilia's sentiment, even as Adrian slowed slight nervousness "Adrian... I never did get around to telling you but you know after our first encounter with her two lackeys, I ran into them straight after the match." She began, it was in retrospect quite a while ago now, they both had two matches since then. One tag, one singles each to get them back into winning ways.

"I thought I..." Adrian said, slightly shocked as she tried to remember what exactly she told Rebecca not to do as she laid down in the infirmary.

"told me to let it go, you did but... I was weak and I couldn't. So then that's the second time I met Sarah, and another one, a ninja of all things. Sword too. They basically threatened to harm you if I started anything with them. Telling me to just deal with letting you down like I did."

"But you... I mean you were... I mean..." Adrian started again trying to find the right words "Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because now I know, they'd harm anyone they felt like whenever they felt like it. Trying to keep you safe by keeping their distance was bullshit, and now... it's a hell of a weight off my mind I guess." The amazon continued. "But according to their twisted logic, we shot first saving Cecilia. Not that I regret it. We have to get her back, and we have to do it before she decides to get us back for having the nerve to fight back. The three of us I mean."

"Three of us?" the cosplayer said, almost falling backwards from where she was sitting in shock at the prospect of the three of them taking on one of the scariest groups "Um... can't we just agree that if any of us ends up in a match against her or one of her lackeys that we all help bail each other out?" she suggested as she thought more about it, both routes led to confrontations with the group of psychos but attacking them back directly.

But then she thought about all they had done, not just to her friends and herself, injuring two of them and giving one a severe case of paranoia. But what they did to everyone else. Even if they all banded together to stop themselves getting hurt, the crazy bitches would try to find some other way to get their kicks.

"Okay, I'm in. But, under one condition." she said standing up "That it's not just for Cec's shoulder and hair, not just for my back or Beck's sanity. We need to stand up and show Sarah that attacking anyone for after match beatdowns, stealing their stuff when their defenseless, we need to show her that we all think that she's a complete and total bitch and that we're not gonna take it anymore, ever. And neither should anyone else have to put up with it."

"We can't just stop at Sarah too, we have to make sure that there's no-one left of her group to take the reigns." Rebecca said, pouring herself out a glass of soda. "You in Cecilia?" she asked, looking at the blonde's hair. She could probably guess the answer.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she listened to Rebecca's proposal, she nodded her head several times to her words.

"Of course I am in, But!...we will have to show them what kind of pain they have brought down on us all....and everyone else...we are going to have to show Gatt exactly that she ain't the queen around here." Cecilia said as she grabbed a glass and poured up a glass of soda for herself, "I'm in no matter what...but I need to know one thing...we are going to take down the Gatt Attack....or at least try and if we fail...we'll go down swinging....but I gotta make a request...Sarah is mine!....are you two cool with that?"

Cecilia said as she raised her glass "Let's make a toast...for us....we are the....ehmm...we need a name...we need some thing cool...Like the Asgardians or...or....The Valkyries" Cecilia began to ramble on with name ideas, sticking to her love of Norse mythology.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:46 pm

"No promises that you'll get her all to herself, but you'll have a turn at least." Rebecca said "I want my shot at her as well. But her hair's all yours."

"Hey, have all the shots you like at her, I just want her to stop hurting people I care about, and all the other people she's hurt. Them too." Adrian said, taking a small drink, refreshing and sanity keeping, perfect. "And Valkyries? Nuh-uh... way too cheesy. And Norse. Also too Norse. Only one third of us is Norse so if we go full Norse with our name that's totally disproportionate." Adrian objected to the name "why don't we call ourselves the Kilq? It's easy to remember, rolls off the tongue..."

"...but has a reputation that spreads back to the mid 90s." Rebecca interrupted.

"Dammit...I got it!" Adrian said, shooting up from deep thought.

"What?"

"I know it's cheesy and sue-able but why don't we call ourselves The Avengers? That way its not to wierd for us, and it includes Cec because the Avengers have Thor in it who's also blonde."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next