by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're Not Gonna Take It!

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

We're Not Gonna Take It! Empty We're Not Gonna Take It!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

After the hellish match Cecilia had against Sarah Gatt, she found herself beaten and was just about to get her beloved hair shaved of her head completely, However a sort of new friend had come to her rescue and aided her as she tried fighting back against Sarah and her goons, Cecilia didn't escape with all her hair though as she was given a haircut from Sarah, cutting of more then half of her hair length, leaving her with shoulder length hair, Cecilia truly had found a great hatred for Sarah even before she cut of her beloved hair, and after....well let's just say that there was no one she would want to destroy other than Sarah.

Even with Adrian's help they didn't stand much chance for Sarah and the twins, but Cecilia's newest friend Rebecca and long term friend of Adrian had saved them from a beating, Rebecca had carried the battered and beaten Cecilia, who was bloodied and hurt and tired as hell from the fight, as she was carried to the backstage area she looked over at Adrian and Rebecca, feeling quite warm inside as she felt like she couldn't wish for any other friends, "Hey...Rebecca... Adrian thank you!....really thanks for saving my ass....I guess I was kinda stupid thinking I could take Gatt on all by myself" Cecilia said her voice even cracked up a bit as she thanked the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

We're Not Gonna Take It! Empty Re: We're Not Gonna Take It!

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Adrian despite getting thrown around for a bit was in a much better state than her newer friend, and despite how she thought it should have gone, it went okay, Cecilia seemed to be happy, only the Amazon kept a scowl on her face as they walked towards the exit "Don't worry about it, we've all been to a point where we bit off more than we could chew, especially with those clowns. Despite them acting like a bunch of pussies who only beat people up because they're in a group they are surprisingly talented, that is to say, they actually have talent." she joked "Isn't that right Rebecca?" she asked her friend, only causing her friend's scowl to strengthen.

"Let's just get out of here before they start looking for payback." she growled, not wanting to spend any time near where she could be ambushed.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Rebecca didn't seem to happy about all of this, and Cecilia kinda felt that it was her fault that Rebecca was angry, She still smiled at Adrian and even giggled a little, much to the pain in her face, "Still...Addy...Beccs....I'm sorry you guys had to get involved....." Cecilia said in a solemn voice, she relied heavily on Rebecca at the moment because she could barley walk, or move, she didn't want to upset them and she was actually sorry that they had been forced to intervene for her, but she was glad they did nonetheless.

"H-hey guys.....mind coming back home with me.....we can take my car...to get to my place....can anyone of you drive?" Cecilia suggested, she didn't really want to be alone after this entire ordeal, and she didn't think she could get home by herself, she looked back at her hair and was filled with a bit of sadness, she couldn't believe she had let Sarah take so much of it, and if it wasn't for Adrian she would have been without any hair left.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:30 am

"Hey, it was our choice to get involved. We could have stayed back and not risk anything, only sort of comforting you after you get turned bald, but that would make us kinda shitty friends." Adrian rambled on, "besides if you want anyone to blame, blame Sarah for being... Sarah. Not your fault she's a weapons grade bitch."

"Uh... neither of us learnt how to drive, so... we're kind of screwed." Adrian admitted, learning to drive was buried deep in her "to do" list, Rebecca still not expressing anything other than rage at something... "Rebecca? Come on Becks, what's got you so upset? We're fine... well two of us are and one could be a lot worse so what's the problem?"

"Its nothing..." the amazon growled, not looking either of her friends in the eye, a swirl of emotions inside her head.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Cecilia looked back at her hair again as Adrian mentioned it, she was happy she wasn't left bald...but it sill bothered her that so much of her once long hair was gone, she looked over a bit nervously at Adrian and Rebecca, "Nah!....you two are the best friends anyone could ever ask for....thank you!, Well....maybe i could drive then.... but....I'd rather not....maybe just call some one to pick us up or something.....or maybe just a Cab." Cecilia said with a little smile.

"...Let me make it up to the two of you at my place...." Cecilia said a bit nervously, she didn't really want to be alone tonight, she was still bleeding a bit from her arm, but it wasn't anything fatal, and the bleeding wasn't even too bad, just a few drips of blood was all, but her injuries wasn't the thing that had gotten her a bit down, once again looking back at her hair, "H-hey Addy...Becks...?.....how's my hair look?" Cecilia asked with a solemn and sad voice, that carried a lot of worry with it, she couldn't see to much of it her self, and she had to ask them, hoping that it wasn't to bad.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:45 pm

"Cab sounds good..." Adrian said, trying to hug Cecilia lightly as she was carried to the exit. "Never been to your place before, but it's gotta be better than ours right, for people I mean. We have a cool flat screen and a few consoles we hooked up but it's kind of a mess and way to small for the two of us." the cosplayer said as though they hadn't just been in a fight. Wincing when Cecilia brought the attention to her hair.

Truth be told it was a mess. Not because she'd got it cut, blood had spattered all over the Swede's golden locks, it was all over the place from having been in a knockdown brawl and some of the pieces were sticking too her cut open shoulder. Rebecca was still deep in furious thought. "Wha..." the amazon said, caught slightly off guard "It... it just needs cleaning up. It's fine." She said nervously, not really caring. "Okay, so you two get a cab... I'll stay here."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Cecilia winced a bit as Adrian hugged her lightly, and smiled a bit as she Adrian talked about her place, "Well there is a few consoles and a flat screen in my place if you want to play....and there is room for the both of you" Cecilia said with a nod.

"T-thanks Rebecca" Cecilia said as she told her hair was looking okay, "W-what....come with us Rebecca...please...I...please come with us....don't want you to stay here all alone...while the bitches three might still be around" Cecilia said, she was about to say that she only really wanted to two around for tonight, she didn't want to be alone in her broken and bloodied state, Cecilia had to admit she felt a lot safer while Rebecca was around, not to mean she didn't feel at least a bit safe with Adrian but Rebecca really made a difference.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

"I know they're still around. That's why I'm staying." Rebecca said lowly, still carrying Cecilia. "I'm staying so that if they want a score to settle, they'll have to settle it with me and me alone." She admitted before Adrian reached up to put a hand on her shoulder, breaking her hug with Cecilia to step out in front of them both, her capped head looking down. "Becks..."

Before she jumped up to slap her friend in the face, shouting "Baka!"

"W-What?" Rebecca said slowly, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Stop it Rebecca! I'm serious! Stop trying to be this stupid invincible wall that's supposed to keep me from anything that could possibly give me a scratch! I got myself into this whole thing, I was the one who ran down first, I know I can't take them by myself but that doesn't mean that you can either!" She shouted, trying her best to look her in the eye despite the height difference. "So stop trying to fight every battle by yourself, sure: there's a lot you can do and I'd never even think about dissing your lack of anything, but you're only one person, and we're a tag team..."

"Let's... let's just go." she said, her confidence falling as she sadly walked away to the taxi park.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Cecilia was awe struck when Adrian slapped Rebecca, but she could understand why she did it, Rebecca had to understand that she couldn't take them on by herself, and as much as Cecilia hated to admit it, she couldn't either.

Cecilia didn't say a thing as Adrian talked, she had to admit that Adrian words did kinda make sense, even though she wasn't talking to Cecilia she could kind of understand, when Adrian walked to the taxi park, Cecilia would attempt to talk a little with Rebecca,
"Rebecca....look...it might not be my place to say....but come with us....maybe try and deal with them some other time.....please...for me and Adrian...leave it for tonight.....I've...please....I...could really use both of you right now....and I don't want you took get as bust up as I am now...so please Becks" Cecilia pleaded her friend, letting out the fact that she didn't want to be alone, and that she was kind of afraid, she didn't know what she would do if she got attacked somehow, she couldn't do much, barley walk right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Rebecca was still stunned by the slap, she hadn't been hit like that by Adrian for... ever. It was enough to shake her out of her mindset at least. "O-okay, wait up Adrian!" Rebecca stuttered before quickly hurrying to join Adrian again,

"Yeah?" Adrian said as the amazon and Cecilia (who didn't have much choice in the matter) trying not to show how hopeful she was in her voice.

"I'll...I'll come with tonight. You two need all of the protection you can get, and I can't do that while I'm away from you. For all I know the three ran away with their tails between their legs anyway." She said, trying her best not to blush, and failing when the smaller cosplayer tackled into her with a hug. Relying on the amazon's huge frame to keep her upright.

"Yay!" She screamed, rubbing her head against the amazon, before blushing herself as she pulled away "eww... you're all sweaty." she said to try and excuse her actions "first thing you need is a shower when we get to the place. Your place does have a shower, right?" She asked before the three bundled into a cab and after giving the driver instructions and telling him explicitly that no: they did not want the hospital for the bleeding they set off.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next