by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 8 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 01, 2012 9:57 am

Cat who now had the key on her was quick to try and move it over towards her wrist and unlock the handcuff on her wrist and then try and pull away from Laura completely and try and distance herself from Laura for a second, she would toss around her head and try and clear her mind, " I told you to get out !" Cat shouted out rather angrily towards the girl. " Before you get hurt!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 am

Laura grunt in need of rests , shacking her head to clean her thought and shove away her dizziness ; she was determined to not allow the red head order her like that even if she was pratically on the edge of her energy. "hey ... you talk.. like this.. place is.. your..." add between heavy breathing the magician. "in adding ... you should't make... menaces .. you can't ... hold..." Laura raised the hand with the handcuff still on it and with a swift wrist movement she made it drop down on the shower room tiles , "see? it wasn't .. that hard... to get free" , the other hand instead had grabbed a near towel and was hopeing that cat hadn't seen it grab it.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Cat looked on as Laura got up and ready and then slipped out of the cuffs, causing Cat to pout a bit... " I liked my way better !" Cat shouted out a bit angrily at Laura as she felt a bit humiliated by the girl. Since she had gone through that much trouble to get out, and Laura could just shake her wrist and make the handcuff slip off. Cat raised her hands up and got ready for a tussle, she didn't notice Laura take a hold of that towel though.

Cat charged off towards Laura and would throw her fist up in an attempt to uppercut Laura's right breast, trying to get the girl to back off and let her take her shower.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat May 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Laura narrowed her eye as she heard Cat reply , "uhm ... for some reason ... i am starting ... to think you... are not... likeing this .. at least... not as me". Her tiredness was pushing the magician even further with her trycky tactics , so as her opponent moved closer , she try pass over her , but the punch on her breats hurted her enough to stop her movement and crumble on her knees. "OUCH .. that was.. unfair.." she protested , raised her head to watch Cat , with a mischievous gtin , she swinged the towel right behind the red head ankles and then pulled , hopeing to sweep her off her feet.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Cat smiled a bit as she hit the girl square in the boob and managed to bring her down to her knees. Cat couldn't exactly say she hadn't enjoyed this at all...it was just that she wanted to have the shower room for herself and she didn't want to lose to this girl, the feeling she had that she would if she engaged in more sexual acts had her at a sort of crossroads. Although Cat didn't have much time to ponder over what to do anymore, as she soon felt something around her ankle, as she looked down she saw it...a towel.

Cat let out a yelp before she was pulled down, her feet getting swept away from under her, and she crashed down hard on her back, hitting her head pretty hard against the tile floor as well. Leaving the red head groaning in pain on the floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 am

With her opponent dizzy on the tiles , Laura thought that this could be her last chance to have her upper hand on Cat , "i got you..." she whispered and slided forward , trying pin her opponent with her full body. Her plan was easy , she had to stop Cat from hitting her , she seemed rather good at that and in her mindshe knew she would be beaten if they continue that way , once over her opponent , the macician would try grab both Cat wrists and pull them under her back , hopeing to be able to do some one of her trycks , cuffing them togeter behind Cat's back.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 06, 2012 11:06 am

Cat groaned out in pain as she was stuck on the ground, with no way to get back up in time. Laura was to quick in moving down and grabbing a hold Cat's arm and pining them down behind Cat back, and more than that. The girl cuffed her arms behind her back, completely catching Cat up and locking her in. Cat whimpered a bit as the girl did this to her, feeling like she had just been defeated by Laura, now that she couldn't use her arms anymore.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

"Look like ... you finally... calmed dowd..." add the magician with her lips inches from Cat , "you are really... really lucky... that i am a... nice winner..." she teased , "i can even... kick you out from here... like this now". While she talked , due to her tiredness , Laura was swinging a bit right and left , this way 'accidentally' making their nipples lick each other ; that turned her on again , she looked at them and add "sorry .. i can't resist..." slided her head down and began suck one while cupping the other breast.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Cat laid back down on the floor still, groaning in pain and not feeling too good at the moment, it would have been better if she had been knocked out or something, but she was still conscious. All that meant was that she had to lie there and let out a few cute moans when Laura's breasts, more specifically Laura's nipples touched with Cat's, getting her to moan out a bit, and even more so when Laura grabbed a hold of her breast, cupping it and then as the girl took a hold of the other one and began to suckle it, Cat couldn't help but let out a long moan, and arch her back up a bit of the floor. " n..nnnoo~" Cat moaned out meekly

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 pm

"nnooo?" add Laura stopping her sucking for a moment "hey that may sound a bit offensive..." she teased nibbling the nipple once , checking Cat's moaning carefully to see if that was arousing her. "i am having the bad impression that you do not like me.. and that.." she nibbled it once again , "...you were trying bully me for that reason" , she nibbled it again , "but being nice ... i am showing you that you were wong about me" she gave it another suck keeping her body firmly pressed on the redhead.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next