Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 5 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:55 pm

"aaaahh, BITCH!" Cat yelled at Laura as she pulled at her hair, which only forced Cat's grip to tighten on Laura's breast as she even dug her nails in, really furious with this girl, she glared angrily down on Laura.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:15 am

With their wrists cuffed together /Cat's right with Laura's left) the two had more problem moving , in adding they were a bitmessy , halfstripped and under the shower waterfalling , and for the magician she was having her breast mailed. "you BI°H!!" she reproached back , pulling the hair harder and instintively bowing her head to check her breast , accidentally bumping their heads one into eachother.

Last edited by 127 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Their head bumped together as Cat let's out a shriek as her hair is pulled, she stops mauling and torturing Laura's breasts as she moves to try and pry Laura's arm of her hair, "Bitch...LET GO OF MY HAIR!" She yells out a the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

"hey YOU let me go" protested Laura that kept the hold few more moments before losing the grip , the magician was starting to be real tired and she had few left tricks with her , since she was preparing fot the shower. With a swift movement she try place her hands on the side of her dress (the part that was still on) and pulled out a kind of plasting baton that , with her slippery hand flyed in the air and near them. Istintively , she slide herself along Cat body to try recatch it , this way rubbing her chest over the redhead one.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 am

Cat would attempt to roll the two over so she was on top, as she would attempt to slam hear forehead down at Laura's nose, attempting to headbutt her, before she would move back a bit to sit on her belly, and try to pin her arms above her head, "Give he the keys to these handcuffs....and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHOWER!" Cat screamed at the girl, she really didn't want to take anymore shit from this girl, and she was getting pretty tired.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 pm

The hit on her nose left the magician enough stunned to abort her trying to get back the baton , in adding it also left Laura under Cat , her hands pinned. She try arch her back to bridge up and someway shove her opponent off , "you had not used the magic words.." she groaned between her words due to the effort , "the shower turn is mine.." she add increasing her hardbreathing under the red head.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 pm

"Give me the KEY!....I won't ask you again" Cat said before she would attempt press her large chest on Laura's face, to go for a breast smother and attempt to tire the girl out a bit, while she was trying to get some rest for herself. "Just tell me when you want to give up!" Cat said as she held Laura down and smothered her with her breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm

"like i amintimidat uuhhnnhhffhhh" Laura reply was cut by the sudden smothering that surprised the magician , quickly she felt the need of air and opened her mouth as she could , trying to get the oxigen , but ending up into having one of the red-head nipple in her mouth "hhggh??" , there she nibbled it , softly.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Cat laid on top of Laura smothering her with her breasts, she wanted to throw this girl out of the shower and be left alone, Cat suddenly felt something wonderful, a small rush of pleasure ran through her chest, "Moagh...w-what are youaaa" Cat let out as she felt the girl play with her nipple, feeling that rush of pleasure, she weakened her hold over the girl because of this unexpected action.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Laura , at first , did not realize that Cat had loosened her hold and pressure , nor even that she had moved her chest enough to let her breath , she kept sucking and nibbling the nipple. "what?" she replyed at cat protest after few seconds, then turned on her right , so to get the upper position , but this also made them roll right under the falling water ; in all this happenings , Laura kept her mouth on the red head breast : "what?" she repeated teasefull now.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next