Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 3 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 am

Cat was spun around and Laura still had a firm hold of her hair, making the hot water wash over her face, actually helping her clean her eyes,Cat would forcefully attempt to back up and ram the girl hard into the wall,before she would spin around and grab two handfuls of Laura's hair and force her to bend forward before sending a knee strike at her gut, "I BET you regret not letting me go first aren't you" as she would go to grab a bottle of shampoo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 pm

The magician was busy teasing the red head girl , so she did not pay notice to her action ; hersinstead focused in using the shower gel she noticed near her , she let go a hand free from the hair and grabbed it , then she pulled the waistline and dropped some of it' inside her "that a place to clean too" , but her words were suddenly stopped from Cat actions, Laura was pushed on the wall and then the gut hit made her bow forward and loosing the shower gel due to her slippery hands : "OUFFFHHH"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Cat would reach down and grab the shower gel and take it, and squeeze it out over Laura's head and back, "Well this bottle won't be enough to clean you, we need to get an entire crate of shower gel to clean you up" Cat said as she would pour out as much as she could of the shower gel on Laura.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Laura was still bent and short of air , so she couldn't avoid the pouring of the gel on her head , it took some seconds , but then the magician stood straight and grabbed the orange wet and messed top of Cat's shirt then pulled toward her and a loud 'RIIIIP' noise certified the opening loose of it , "OPS...". Laura was meant to pull her opponent again under the shower and the ripping had been a real accident , but after all that had not been a problem for Laura "now you should go back to your locker room and take a new shirt .. right?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Cat face turned red as Laura had ripped up quite a bit, right where her breasts where making them pop out "YOU WHORE" Cat yelled as she went slap Laura hard across the face before she went to grab at Laura's shirt and attempt to rip it off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 pm

"what an unpolite rem... ouchhhh" Laura yell as the face reddened with the slap , she turned to counterslap her opponent when she suddenly felt the hands on her chemise and took aquick step back to avoid it's ripping , but the move was halfsuccesfull , her buttons popped out , showing that , regarding the fact that this was her fighting costume , she was wearing a purple lacy bra under it. Not only , but her feet slipped on the wet floor making her fall on her back with a loud yell "EEEECCCKKKK"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Cat would grab the shower gel bottle, and as she stepped over to the side of Laura would begin to pour out the shower gel over her body, especially her breasts, "Those thing really need to be cleaned, looks like they haven't been in years, right?" Cat taunted the girl before she kicked at her side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Laura was a bit stunned and did not react as the fluid poured on her chest , but the kicks helped her clean her mind "you are just an envious of my gorgeous curves" , she spin and on the floor and moved a leg out her to sweep Cat out her legs , at the same time she was looking around to see if she could find something usefull
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

"Why would I be envious of your half-assed curves when i have my own supreme curves." Cat mocked Laura before her legs were sweeped away under her, she fell and landed hard on her butt hard on the tile floor, "Ouch!" she yelped out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Laura moved to the downed opponent , grab one of her ankles and pull , hopeing to have her roll onto her back and with the legs up , then grabbed with her right hand the waistline of Cat's bottom and pulled so to slide her bottomdressesoff her , "here ... i think you know why i am doing this.." she teased and underlined it with a left slap on the bare ass , then she grabbed again a near lotion

Last edited by 127 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next