Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 9 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 am

Cat kept moaning every time a little louder and a little longer the moans became after each nibbling, she couldn't answer many of Laura's question with anything other than a nod or a shake of her head, for her moans would drown anything that she was trying to say out, she mostly answered all of Laura's question or speculations by shaking her head, her head that was still paining her and really not feeling too good at this point. " S-s-s-sstop..." Cat managed to let out softly as she tried to keep up her defiance, she wasn't sure how long she was going to be able to refuse and say no.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 pm

The magician raised her eyes while she was still nibbling the red head nipple , checking her reaction she had the convinction that Cat was on the edge of giving up , so she decided to push the things a bit more further.
Her right hand moved slowly along the side of the downed girl from thr breasts height till her hips , then toward the inner part , grabbing a handfull of her ass an pulling it toward herself , forcing their privates togrind against each other even trough the fabric : "well.. i guess we played enough... i think we should get serious for a moment... give up and i'll forget anything and will forgive you... am i fair?". As she said so , her hand was pushing and releasing Cat's bottom gringing themselves harder.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Cat knew quite well that she was just about done now, there was nothing else she could do against Laura, her body was giving in the the magician as the girl's hands moved down from her breasts down the her hips. Laura's touch was something that Cat couldn't deny felt nice, and her body was verbally giving in to the girl as she moaned softly for her, when the Magician worked her magic and pressed their bodies against each other. Their parts grinding against each other so softly in this closeness, it didn't matter if they wore clothes or had any fabrics on them, the way they were grinding...the feeling was ecstatic.

" Huh ? ...Mmm~ ...." Cat let out as she heard what Laura told her, she shut her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip, before she would swallow her pride, and softly say to Laura. " I...I-I...I submit....y-you win..." Cat said to the Magician.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Laura stopped the grinding motion for a moment , moved her hand up and caressed the red head hairs , so to be sure to have Cat look right into hers : "was that so hard to say?" she giggled lifting her back up for few inces , giving their breasts rubbing a little ease. "now... as i promise ...." she slide up so to be right astride her opponent's chest , then motioned her hands right and left , twist and spin them , like doing a magic number . till she finally made a huge red dildo between them , "..as i promise i will show you no hard feeling for the fatigue you made me for showering.." ; another swift movement and Cat could sense something pushed right under her undies and the tip of the dildo in her private. "now just relax.. i bet it won't take much..." she add it in a softly voice , "...i saw how you liked to ehmm .. 'meet me' ... so this will remain a great memory for you"

Last edited by 127 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 am

Cat laid back and looked on as Laura basked in the fact that she had managed to beat her, it was something that put Cat to shame, it was almost she that had started the fight and she had lost the fight quite badly as well. Now Laura was on top of her and her next action caused Cat's eyes to shoot up, as she looked on at the girl after she pulled out that dildo. Cat's eyes widened and she almost looked scared.

" No no please! I gave up...please let me go.." Cat said as she pleaded to the girl, " I promise I won't forget you." Cat said as she looked up at Laura and still looked a bit scared but with a blush on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 pm

"sure , no one ever forget me with this" she wiggled the dildo right over Cat's face , seeing her tremble a bit more. "..but tonight i was here for a simple shower.." she add teasingly standing up of her beaten foe. "better keep this in mind.." Laura placed a foot on her tummy then wiggled again the dildo , "...don't cross my road again if you really won't me to use THIS.. on THAT" she pointed first at the plastic item then at Cat private. Finally she nmotion herself toward the shower "funny .. now i forgot why i had been forced to beat you" she teased winking her eye "where's my towel now?".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 am

Cat laid down there and listened to Laura's threats as she really didn't want that to happen, she had been beaten and there was nothing she could do about it. Laura was just better than her it seemed and all Cat could do was to wait for Laura to move away and for her to try and escape out of the shower room and get away from the girl. It was safest to stay out of her way, for in the condition that Cat was in now it wasn't wise to attempt and mess with Laura again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9