Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 7 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Cat glared at Laura as the girls hands roamed freely over her body and went around as they did, moving up along her slim waist, her hips and up her sides all the way to her breasts, the girl's grip on them caused her to shiver a bit as she tried to fight her opponent, she tried to stop her from doing as she wanted, but it was proving more difficult as time went on.

Cat gritted her teeth and shook her head a bit when she heard what Laura said to her, she didn't moan. But what she did was to pull back her head a bit and attempt to shoot it forward to try and hit Laura with a headbutt right in the face. " SHUT UP!" Cat would shout out as she did this.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 pm

With Her hands and mind focused on the lusty side of their fight , Laura didn't pay much care at Car words , for her they were just meaning that her tactics to have her aroused , confused and distracted was working perfectly. "yes , moa .. ouuccch..." pain exploded in the magician face as the headbutt hit her. Laura stopped her actions clearly stunned by that hit , and rolled aside , remaining on her back , her eyes circling with a dazed loock toward the cailing of the shower room.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:28 am

Cat took her and and rubbed her forehead a bit after she hit the girl with her headbutt and got free from Laura for a moment. Cat knew that she had to follow up quickly and tried to move her fastest up to her knees and pull Laura up with her, if she could manage that Cat would attempt to send a hard punch to Laura's right breast and follow it up with an uppercut to the girls chin.

" I said Shut up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 am

Too confused to avoid any moves from her opponent , Laura was easily pulled up , standing in front of her foe , her eyes still working for focusing to the new situation when the first ounch hit her breast.
"ouhhww that huurrthh" she protested covering it with both hands for few seconds ; as the second punch hit her chin Laura head tilted up and her arms fall at her side , she began fell forward on cat direction
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:35 am

Cat would wrap her arms around Laura after the girl fell forwards and attempt to catch her in a bear hug, trapping the girls arms under her own in an attempt to block of the girls arm movement as much as possible, though it was tricky to do so when she was handcuffed to the girl. Cat would attempt to squeeze as hard as she could on Laura and try to drain her as much as she could. " You give up!? give me the key and get out of the shower!" Cat shouted to Laura almost as a command, in the bear hug she squished her breasts nicely up against Laura's pair, Cat might have liked Laura's earlier treatment and knew that she wasn't as good as the girl, but one thing she could do was to try and kick her ass instead.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 am

Laura groan as she was bearhugged from Cat , she was still quite dazzled and needed few moments to have a picture of whart was happening , "hhnnghh that... hhnnhhfffaair..." , she tilted her head up as she was being tightened against her opponen'ts chest. Instintively the magician arched her back , sliding her boobs up for a bit , rubbing them harder onto Cat's , "hhnnhhhhh take... themmm if you caaann" she moaned shacking her head and this way making something hidden between her hairs sparks in the shower room lights , clearly the handcuff key ; then Laura inflated her chest as she could trying break free that way.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 am

Cat's face began to redden quite a bit as she felt Laura's breasts rub up against hers, Cat looked down and she knew that she could feel Laura's hardened nipples press against her breasts as her own hardened nipples press against Laura's. When Laura began to shake her head and moan out towards her, Cat had to try speak to Laura. " Give up! And let me shower in peace!" Cat shouted out at Laura as she tried to get the girl to just give up now. When she caught a glimpse of the key, Cat was a bit taken out of the fight and Laura managed to pull her hold apart and free herself, But Cat's arm shot out to grab the key and the other one went to try and slap Laura across the cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Still dizzy for the headbut and the punch (not to mention the bearhug) , Laura was barely able to grunt as she reached in freeing herself from the hugg , "you are too worryed to really mean it..." she add instintively , letting her jokefull side go on the teasing. "ouchh hey let my hairs go" she protested as she felt Cat hands on them ; before she could shove it away a stinging pain on her cheeks exploded as her opponent palm hit her. "you slut.. still acting meanfull" and try retaliate with a backslap too , in her condition however it came out quite slowly , making it look like her mouth was the only thing that was still in a fighting condition with the rest of her body too tired.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 01, 2012 1:29 am

Cat now seemed to have a hold of the key, but it looked to be stuck, caught on the girl's hair. Cat knew very well that she had finally gotten somewhat of an upper hand in this fight, and now she wasn't about to let it go, when Laura's slow backhanded slap came towards her face, Cat attempted to pull herself back as much as she could to avoid the attack and attempt to roughly pull the key free from the girl. " I said Give up!" Cat shouted out again as she would then attempt to lift her foot up and try to throw a quick kick to Laura's stomach.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 am

"ouhhfff" Laura bow and crumbled on her knees as the kick hit her tummy after her failed backslap. From that position finally Cat had a straight access to the key , thanks also to the fact that Laura had both hands busy , one attached to the red head's wrist and the other was covering her hurted tummy.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next