Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beach Brawls - Yuki vs Rebbeca

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beach Brawls - Yuki vs Rebbeca - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Brawls - Yuki vs Rebbeca

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:32 pm

"Haaaaa!!! NO!!!!!!!!" Yuki is in really in a difficult position. Her opponent seems have no mercy for her at all ,her body seems a barbie doll for the huge Amazoness. Yuki screams and even curses Rebecca in Japanese language as the crowd claps their hands for the wrestling match and for the incredible Rebecca. Yuki will be so humiliated if she loses in this match so she keeps bear with it as long as she could until she can't take it anymore.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Beach Brawls - Yuki vs Rebbeca - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Brawls - Yuki vs Rebbeca

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"Just admit defeat." Rebecca whispered in English so it would be harder for the crowd to understand. She wasn't pulling down on the hold to inflict much pain but riding the Amazon's shoulders would probably be uncomfortable as well as making Yuki feel scared. "Admit defeat now and it won't hurt or be as humiliating. Admit now and you'll just be someone who charged in out of their depth. Don't: and you'll not only be that you'll be someone who was completely destroyed by me, I'll snap you like a twig and those watching? They'll cheer for it. So don't think about it just do it or..." She pulled on Yuki's head and neck slightly just to prove her point.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 pm

"Ergghhhhh!!!" Yuki knows that Rebecca is really going to break her like a twig if she doesn't give up right now. She decides to hold it again but her neck and back are already in a excruciating pain...Yuki taps her hand on Rebecca's shoulder and give up ,she is really in pain right now and already has no fights left in her tanks..."Ok!! i give..up...let me go bitch!!!" Yuki yells and taps her right hand repeatedly on Rebecca's shoulder.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:58 pm

"Fair enough." Rebecca said, choosing to ignore the "bitch" comment, she let Yuki down off her shoulders gently, laying her across the sand so she could rest before telling the crowd to step aside as she headed back to the bar. At least this time she'd made sure a ball wouldn't be hitting her again.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Yuki is so humiliated because she lost in her first unofficial wrestling match and just about time when her friends show up to the already beaten Yuki who is still lying on the sands...regretting about some wrong moves that she made in the match between her and Rebecca. "Hey are you ok?" asks one of her friends ,pretends to be care for what she has been through..."You left me punks...and...and..left me to deal with the most horrible girl that...that i ever met in my whole entire life" Yuki sobs and almost cry but she has a strong heart which stops her tears to fall out from her eyes. After yelling her friends a couple of minutes ,her friends help her to get on her feet and they quickly go home as they try to forget for what happened at the beach.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3