Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana Empty Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:57 am

TO say Yuki was flying high was he understatement of the year. Not only did she beat Kyoko and Julia, she practically destroyed Sonic Cat in an impressive squash match. Solidifying herself in this new heel persona was getting surefire results with a series of impressive wins and upsets. So the crowd wasn't totally on her side, so what?

Good news was she wasn't dealing with the crowd today, as the match would be on one of AFW's private beaches. A ring was even set up on the nice shore surrounded by sand. No ref, only cameras and some new girl.....oooohhhh this was gonna be fun. Lounging around in the ring, the snowdrop sighed while she waited for whatever new meat that AFW decided to throw at her.

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana Empty Re: Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:03 am

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana Cana_s11

Cana was excited for her first match at AFW. She was absolutely happy for her first match to be on the beach since she got the chance to wear her bikini! Although there was no crowd but it didn't matter much to her considering all her outfits was pretty much a bikini. She would find the location on the beach and saw her opponent already in the ring waiting for her. Cana smirked as she slipped into the ring and went to her corner and resting there.

"So you're my opponent huh? Well this'll be fun!" Cana said with a smile, "So how do we win our little match?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 am

Beach Battle: Yuki vs Cana Qe5VuSE

Yuki eyed her opponent. Easy on the eyes but it seemed she was a little too trusting that the snowdrop would play fair. Smirking, Yuki waltzed out to the center of the ring.

"Well let me see, I think this is gonna end with me pinning your limp body for the three count!" she said in a sweet voice, her tone a stark contrast to how she would treat Cana in this ring. With that said, once the two of them were ready, Yuki shot forward, slamming her body against Cana to crush her between Yuki and the corner post. No Mercy from her this time.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:20 am

Cana would laugh as she scratched the back of her head. "Those are some fighting words!" Cana laughed as she ready herself. She would get into the center of the ring and get ready to start the match only to let out a scream when Yuki charged at her, and pushed her all the way back into her corner, slamming her back to the turnbuckle and cause her to cry out in pain.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:31 am

It felt amazing to crush Cana against the post, and it was only gonna get better from here. Taking the time to use a more calculated submission, Yuki lifted her foot, pressing it hard against the woman's throat in a foot choke. The snowdrop held onto the rope to keep her balance, but she was gonna make sure this chick was done before this fight even started! First step? Choke her till she could barely fight.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am

Cana would slide down slightly, her arms slung over the top ropes as she was caught off guard. Cana wasn't expecting a slam right from the get go but before she could even catch a single breath, she will feel Yuki's foot pushing at her throat and choking her. Cana would immediately move her hands and grab hold of Yuki's foot and try to push her away but couldn't budge it an inch as she would squirm in front of Yuki, trying to breath.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Despite Cana's struggles, Yuki kept the hold locked in, unrelenting in her attack. Without the aid of a ref, her opponent was not going to be saved by a pesky rope break.

Once she felt that Cana was weak enough, Yuki stepped off, laughing to herself. Waiting for the brunette to stumble out of the corner Yuki would aim a kick right for the skull of the woman. She was gonna prove who the dominant one around here was.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 pm

Cana choked and gasped for air as Yuki pressed her feet to her throat, effectively choking her. Her arms flailing and clutching to the rope as her strength would slowly dwindle down, her legs felt like jello in no time, visibly shaking as she tried to keep herself standing. Once Yuki backed her foot away, Cana would stumble forward out of the corner and be slammed face first into the mat when Yuki kicked her right in the head. Cana would cry in pain as she would groan and lay face first in the mat with her butt sticking up in the air towards the corner.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:29 pm

Nothing pleased Yuki more than the sight of Cana curled up on the canvas. It just felt so good to finally be in control of a match for once! Now that she had it, she wasn't letting it go.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Aren't we having fun?" Yuki mocked, grabbing a fistful of Cana's brown hair. Dragging her up to her shaky legs, she locked the woman's head under her armpit and grabbed the edge of her swimsuit. With a grunt of effort and a surprising amount of strength, she lifted up Cana into the air, before falling back in a rather graceful suplex.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Cana grunted and glared at Yuki but before she could respond, she felt herself being locked in a headlock and hoisted up on to her legs. Grabbing Yuki's arms, Cana would smirk painfully, "Definitely! What's wrong with a little-UGH-roughhousing?" Cana's eyes would soon go wide when she felt Yuki grabbing her bikini bottom and scrunching them and pulling them up, digging into her crotch and ass as Yuki started to lift her up and over and slammed her down on the mat in a suplex!
Cana groaned in pain as she crashed on to the ring, arching her back up and rubbing it to soothe the pain.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next