by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:00 am

Just as quickly as the wonderful embrace shared between Cecilia and Clyde began, it ended just as quickly once Clyde accidentally called Cecilia Heather by mistake, leaving the Texan quite surprised once Cecilia ended the kiss and pulled his hands away from her. It was at that moment that Clyde really wanted to slap himself. He fucked up.

"Heather!? Oh she's nobody!" Clyde says before quickly shaking his head. "No... That's a lie...She's my 'old lady'... B-But you can't think blame for thinkin' 'bout her when Im makin' out with someone whose hotter than her! But Im not saying I don't prefer you! Shit! But I love my girl! Not sayin' I don't wanna keep foolin' around! But I like my girl! But I like you too! But I love my girl! But I... Oh Fuck It...." Clyde would stammer wildly in an attempt to salvage his moment with Cecilia, which he doubted he could repair at this point as he sat on the ring canvas and scratched his head nervously, thinking that he just screwed himself.

"Uhhh.... Im sorry. Ya know it was just ONE mess up, Goldilocks." Muttered Clyde, still looking rather nervous as he spoke, trying to reason with Cecilia before he began to think a little more about the situation. If he cared for Heather so much, why did he want Cecilia so desperately, even if he was just having some fun while trying to steal a quick win?

"I really should learn to keep my big damn mouth shut sometimes..." Clyde thought to himself in frustration once he realized that he was digging himself an even deeper grave by the second and wasn't even trying get himself out of it.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 6 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

"Awwh honey, you are so conflicted, but if you feel so strongly about this girl why didn't you just say so from the start?" Cecilia said after listening to Clyde´s stammering.

Cecilia stepped closer to Clyde "I have a proposition for you Cowboy, If you truly wish to play with me then let´s make it a one match thing, however only if you think you can take this Heather off your mind, and if you want something that will last longer look me up when you and Heather aren't and item anymore, or we could just stop or we could just stop" She said as she went to Clyde´s side and offered him a hand to help him up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:17 pm

"You Dang right im conflicted! I can't even get my groove on with ya now cause Im startin' think of her! This ain't cool!" Clyde would excalim in frustration as he sat on the ring canvas while tugging at his thick mop of blonde hair, having a bit of trouble with getting intimate with Cecilia now that Heather was on his mind.

However upon hearing Cecilia's proposition, a small smirk begins to creep along Clyde's face once he hears Cecilia talk about the possibility of something longer between herself and Clyde, which made the Texan begin to go back to his previous mindset.

"Hmmmm... I dunno Goldilocks... This Cowboy might be too much for ya to handle for a long period of time." Clyde would tease to Cecilia before he reached for her hand, but once he grabbed it, he would try to quickly pull her down and try grapple her before trying to roll the two over into a small package pin, trying to once again steal a quick pinfall over the golden haired beauty.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Cecilia felt a bit confused but she could still sympathize with Clyde´s conflicted feelings, listening to his little tease made a smile appear on her face, as she took hold of Clyde´s, to the shock of Cecilia he pulled her down, and rolled them up, pinning her in a small package pin, the ref-girl sliding and and slamming her hand down "ONE!" and a second time "TWO" at this point Cecilia would try and overpower Clyde and kick out from the pin, and roll away from the Texan.

"Nice move Cowboy" she said, before an idea struck her, "Hey this Heather girl, is she hot? cause if she is and if she is okay with it, how about the three of us have a nice little play time" Cecilia would ask, trying to throw Clyde of his game a bit, but it didn't mean she wasn't considering the idea herself, as she would rush at the Cowboy with her arm outstretch and trying to strike a lariat across Clyde´s chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hold Still..." Muttered Clyde upon pulling Cecilia into the Small Package Pin that he applied firmly, trying to nab a quick pinfall over Cecilia and win the 2nd round. Cecilia however, was able to use her superior strength to overpower Clyde's pin and managed to kick out just after the Two Count.

"Dang!" Clyde would exclaim once the pin was broken by Cecilia, quickly scrambling to his feet once the two separated. "Thanks! You ain't too bad yourself. Goldilocks!" Clyde would add upon hearing Cecilia complement him. Clyde then hears Cecilia's next couple of words, which makes his eyes widen a bit upon hearing what she had just said, being caught off guard by them a little bit.

"Uhh... Is she Hot? Hell yeah she is! But It'll be a cold day in hell before she tries anything like that... Hell, If she finds out about my little antics during this here match, she'll probably hand me!" Clyde would tell Cecilia, in an almost joking manner despite his words being rather truthful and serious.

While thinking about Cecilia's interesting little idea, Clyde freezes for a moment to contemplate just how Heather would react to his recent flirting with Cecilia, really hoping that she wasn't watching the match, even though Clyde had honestly planned to not go TOO far with the fun he shared with Cecilia. However, Clyde did have a habit of failing to follow his own plans quite often.

As he remains lost in his own train of thought, Clyde seems to forget about his match with Cecilia and gets caught off guard by her sudden lariat that struck a his chest. "Augh!!" Clyde would grunt as he took the hit from Cecilia and was knocked off his feet, landing hard on the mat below. Although he was a bit winded by the hit, Clyde began recover quickly and would attempt to quickly rise up to his feet again before he would try to edge closer to Cecilia and attempt to deliver a hard right chop to the top of her chest, aiming to slam the palm of his hand upon her bare skin to stun her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"Too bad, then a would assume you have the same choice as before, a match of fun, some fun later on, or go back to Heather " Cecilia gave Clyde the offer again, really wondering if he would choose and what, as she wondered a bit about what type of girl this Heather was.
Hearing that this girl was hot made a a bit more interested in her, even though Clyde had mentioned earlier that she was hotter than Heather, which made her blush a bit when she thought about it, "Or how about I myself ask her if the three of us can have a little fun" she proposed as a Final offer to Clyde.

Cecilia´s Lariat hit hard across Clyde´s chest and he went down, as Cecilia got ready to attack the Texan again she turned to face him, and was caught by surprise as Clyde suddenly spurred up from the ground and send a hard chop right above her left breast, she took the hit and it forced her to stagger back a step.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hmmm... Well Im always up for havin my fun, ma'am. It's just a little hard right now since I can't help but think a little bit about my girl. Maybe if you take her off my mind things would be different." Clyde would respond with a teasing grin, joking around a bit with Cecilia, even though he was kind of giving her a hint.

Clyde then laughs nervously as he hears Cecilia offer to go talk to Heather about her idea, to which the Texan would respond instantly to. "Trust me, babe. She wouldn't like the idea." Clyde would state bluntly.

Upon rising to his feet after taking the Lariat, Clyde strikes at Cecilia with a hard knife-edge chop that managed to cause her to stagger backwards. Seeing an opening, Clyde attempted to follow up on Cecilia as quickly as he could by throwing a quick kick at her stomach to make her double over. If that worked, Clyde would try to follow up by turning his back to Cecilia while pulling her into a reverse facelock, placing her head just above his shoulder before he suddenly dropped down onto his rear while Cecilia with him, attempting to slaw her jaw into his shoulder to deliver his finishing maneuver, The Lone Star Stunner.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Cecilia liked the of trying to get his mind of Heather, and decided he would try and get Clyde to completely forget about her when she got the opportunity.

She was however a bit disappointed when she heard that Heather wouldn't like her little idea.

At the moment however Cecilia was in a bad spot as Clyde sent a kick at her stomach, making her double over a bit, both her arms coiled around to hold her stomach, Clyde then turned around and placed Cecilia in a reverse face-lock, things weren't looking good for the Swedish beauty at the moment, the Texan dropped down and her jaw took a massive hit, as she was struck by The lone Star Stunner ,

Cecilia´s head would slump of his shoulder and her body would roll over onto her back, seemingly out of it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:41 pm

"Hope I ain't hurt her too bad..." Clyde thought to himself upon dropping Cecilia's chin onto his shoulder to connect with the stunner, feeling her head suddenly slump over his shoulder once he landed the move. "Sorry 'bout that cutie pie, but Clyde Gastin plays to win..." Clyde would say to Cecilia with a tiny smirk before he turns himself towards her and quickly goes for the pin. Hoping that he could tie the match right here. Blushing a little bit as laid himself flat over Cecilia's body, feeling his side rub against the underside of breast as he laid on top of her.

"ONE!!" "TWO!!" The Ref-Girl would count as she slides next to the two and begins to count.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Cecilia was a bit out of it, she started to come to after the two count, but couldn't really do anything, "THREE!" the ref-girl then shouted as she slammed her hand down, making Clyde the winner of the second round, as she began to regain herself she would teas Clyde "Well played...Cowboy".

When he got of her, she would rise to her feet slowly and a bit unsteadily, as she would make herself ready for the third bout, she placed herself in her wrestling stance, "This the round when we are gonna have *fun*.... Cowboy?" she teased Clyde as she licked her lips very seductively, Cecilia then awaited the start of their third bout.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next