by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting

+11
Jizzelle
Alexandra
LunarWolf
Cirno
Kelsea
luffy316
Lobo
Old_Man_Tai
Bluemouse
Tatyina
anegge
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 Empty Re: The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 am

Ya know im kinda sad NDW went off the map... I'll tell ya why...

People talk about matches like...

Austin Vs. Rock

Hulk Hogan Vs. Andre The Giant

Babel Gilles de Rais Vs. A Piece O' Garlic

Sarah Gatt Vs. Shamu

BUT THERE AIN'T EVER GOIN' BE A MATCH LIKE.

Dynamo Vs. Nealdeal.

It woulda been biblical... >.>

*cough*

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 Empty Re: The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting

Post by anegge Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

Hey Neal, which is greater: your stupidity, or your rhythmic ineptitude?

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 596342-5BKJEJO.png

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 GXChUKwThe story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 1BElGMIThe story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

OMG. The posticide! *cries*

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 6u0iRWY
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 QiougD6The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 TTlOMaFThe story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 5t0Q5s2The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm

So, about three days ago nealdeal signed up again. Our normal policy is to delete parachute account on sight, but Neal Deal is so much fun to toy with that I didn't. Instead I pulled a standard "change all his settings without warning" so he would once again look like a tool the moment he posted.

He sent me this PM with a link to his board (blacked out):
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 608424-ZRFF5ZC.gif

Better see what he's on about, right?

Here's where the link led.
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 608433-DSGPUQO.gif

Ha ha ha ha, it'll be a cold day in hell before I sign up for nealdeal's board, but fortunately we have eyes everywhere.

So, what does a registered member see? This:
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 608432-DYUPWRK.png

I'm not even kidding. Neal Deal linked us to a part of his board that only he can see.

Last edited by 121 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 GXChUKwThe story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 1BElGMIThe story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:11 am

Anegge. I would like to make love to you the way Sharaiya and Tana did.

We should totally do another match again to make up for our long lost relationship.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 am

Raiye, I'm only going to warn you once.

BACK OFF.

That is all.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 Empty Reply to angge

Post by ntb Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 am

Nealdeal14 said:You're a coward

ntb

Back to top Go down

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 Empty Re: Reply to angge

Post by anegge Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 am

[quote="ntb":1f4vi2tj]Nealdeal14 said:You're a coward
Edit: You know what. Let me spell things out for you. Hold on.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

The story of: Neal Deal Wreslting - Page 3 Empty Re: Reply to angge

Post by anegge Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 am

[quote="ntb":3debslzt]Nealdeal14 said:You're a coward

Neal Deal. I know that you are not very smart, so I will try to write using small words as much as I can.

We (the moderators of this board) banned you. That means forever. You are not allowed to make another account ever. You can not ask us questions, or try to talk to us, or request that we do something with you. You have tried to do all of those things, and seem not to understand why we ignore you.

Maybe you think, that you will win some people on this site over. This is not true. Everyone on this site dislikes you.

Here is an important life lesson that I will teach to you. (Free of charge.) Sometimes when you mess something up, it can't ever be fixed. You just need to move on with your' life and stop thinking about it.

That's what happened here. You messed up and got banned, and now you need to go somewhere else.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm

doesn't help that he's not really defending himself either. just kinda knocking on the door all day going "can i come in now?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next