Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 17 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 am

"Six on one? THOSE BASTARDS! I SWEAR I'LL DESTROY THEM!" Kimberly shouted out, Ai, Kasumi and Maya would go up to her, trying to calm her down as Kimberly was freaking out, shouting swear words. "Courtney, a little help here!" Kasumi would say, Ai asking the same of Ayame.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 17 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 am

Courtney snarled when she heard what happened, going over to Kimberly and putting her into a sleeper hold, looking over to Oathkeeper. She nodded and sighed."They'll pay by my blades inside them", she hissed.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 am

It was a good thing that Kimberly did not notice Courtney, so the sleeper had been applied, and after a while she went out like a light. Kasumi would start to speak to Courtney. "Now, I know how much you want revenge, but we still need to keep a cool head, understand?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 am

Courtney was growling as looked Oathkeeper over, seeing his scars."Yes master", she managed out and picked up Kimberly and lying her across a few chairs, then went back over to Kasumi.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 am

"Alright, well, we'll definately see each other tomarrow, but I think Master Kimberly could use some rest at the dojo...unless you want to stay there tonight!" Kasumi would say, while Maya and Ai picked Kimberly up. "See you tomarrow Ayame!" Ai would shout out.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 am

Krystal sighs, wondering what kind of plan that they can come up with. Though, it wouldn't suprise her in the least if the scroll that they got was nothing more than a stick figure doodle, completely missing the information that was supposed to be exchanged. "Oathkeeper, you got a minute, or would you like some rest?" Krystal will ask, wanting to find out more about the job tonight rather than having to fight her already restless mind about what he could possibly have contacted her for.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 am

Courtney sighed and looked at Kasumi."Im sorry, but I want to spend some time with Oath....to talk", she said, hugging her master."But as soon as I get home I'll rest up and head off to the dojo", she said and winked, patting her on the back.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:02 am

"No problem! See ya tomarrow!" Kasumi would say, following Ai and Maya.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 am

Courtney smiled and watched Kasumi and her friends go, then went over to Oathkeeper and hugged him gently, not wanting to hurt him."My love", she whispered,"I was so worried, I wanted to fight but Yu-Shin said no", she apologized, and couldnt help it and the tears came.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

"See you!" ayame said,

Oathkeeper moaned softly as he was softly put on the couch as he ate a piece of cake, "Ah... heaven...Krystal give me a few seconds..."

Yu-Shin sighed, "At least your not dead..."

"Don't worry about it! Hey Courtney, can you please do me a big favour... be careful don't do anything stupid" Oathkeeper said,

"hey, courtney..." Oathkeeper whispered motioning his hand for her to come closer, if she did he would shove a piece of cake in her face and laugh, "Gotcha!"

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next