by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 18 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 am

Courtney laughed, the cake getting everywhere. She drug her finger through it and licked her finger."Mmmh! Good cake!", she said, trying to act happier but really in the inside she was burning in hatred and anger. She grabbed a hunk of cake and rubbed it on Oathkeeper's face, laughing.

(good memories, cake fight at Brent's house AND another friends house lol-btw if Oath tells Court about the girl that...you know...raped him...new enemy for her lol)

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 18 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 am

Krystal would facepalm at Oath and Courtney's antics, taking a seat in a chair with a slight chuckle. "Guess that cake's just too good to eat, huh?" she jokingly asks the two, though not really wanting to get involved in the little food fight that they're having.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 am

(yah, I was thinking about it but, If he said out in the open everyone would be like wtf?)

Oathkeeper motioned Courtney forward, "There's something you should know... I sort of got raped and she threatened to hospitalize you in order to win me over...do me a favour and be really careful"

"Oh be quiet krystal we all now you want to get in on this to..." Oathkeeper said throwing a big piece in her face, trying to hide the severity of their conversation.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 am

Courtney was taken aback by his words, her eyes flashed in pain, sadness, and anger. She ignored the piece of cake that was shoved into her face and leaned to his ear."That bitch has no idea what's in store for her when I meet her", she hissed, grabbing a handful of Oath's pants and sqeezing in anger."Did you like it?", she whispered seriously.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 am

"Ack!" Krystal playfully cried as the piece of cake plastered her in the face. "Fine, I'll just leave you two be! You could've just asked to be left alone..." she says as she gets up and walks of to her bag, wiping the cake and frosting from over her eyes, nose, and mouth, but unable to find anything to wipe it off onto. She eventually gives up and just wipes it off with her shirt, not too worried about it.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 am

"sorry!"

Oathkeeper tilted his head to the side thinking back,

Oathkeeper cringed as she went fastger, he felt disgusted as she licked his cheek. He would stay silent and give the occasional moan

"Like wouldn't be the word," as he touched the scars on his cheek, "she uses a knife and handcuffs as he revealed the two cufs and the severed chain. "

Oathkeeper smiled as he saw Courtney seeth with anger, "I didn't take you for the Jelous type...but, I'd probably be the same"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 am

"Im really not...it's just, being a fighter, I wasnt there to fight and save you, to have your back, to fight next to you", she said sadly and straddled his lap so she could face him, and laid her head on his chest. She looked at his red wrists."Loition?", she asked and smiled."I have some in my bag", she said, looking up at him.

Last edited by 1051 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am

He smiled as she stradled him, "Whatever you say... "

"lotion, huh?" Oathkeeper said, "Well back in the day... Yu-shin and I broke each other's wrists...lotion would have been a smarter idea...but, a little later..."

Oathkeeper slowly grabbed courtney and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, "Mmmm... i missed you..."

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:48 am

Courtney sighed as she was pulled into Oath and kissed, her mind so coulded with anger. She kissed back, and couldnt help but laugh."Yeah, I missed you too", she said and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 am

oathkeeper felt the wrath in her voice, although she tried her best to hide it, "don't let your own wrath consume you courtney..."

He kissed back and fell asleep underneath her,

Ayame walked up to courtney and said, "Don't worry i'll take good care of Oath, he's my brother after all^^ Did you guys do it yet?"

Yu-Shin bonked her on the head with his sheath,

"Ow...Yu-Shin!" ayame pouted,

Yu-Shin turned to krystal, "Perhaps I could answer some of your questions since oathkeeper is currently unavailable..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next