by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Azura's Order- we have cookies!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Azura's Order- we have cookies! Empty Azura's Order- we have cookies!

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

[attachment=1:1pjt1ezj]ft-darkpath.jpg[/attachment:1pjt1ezj]
[size=150:1pjt1ezj]"It is far better to be feared than loved if you can not be both."
Azura's order consisted of those who disciples who followed the path of Azura. The path of the martial artist who pursues power in order to crush all who oppose them. Those who walk this path will eventually use this power to kill. Azura are beings that are the embodiment of violence, according to Budhist Theology. is the equivalent of demons in western mythology and/or Judeo-Christian Theology.

The leader of this order is currently unknown. (The Pic Bellow is of the Manager not the leader)
[attachment=0:1pjt1ezj]Hetalia_Mafia_North_Korea_ID_by_Lo_wah.jpg[/attachment:1pjt1ezj]

You walk into a high class with the manager sitting casually in the lobby, as he was palying a violin. Screams come from the dining hall, as you peer out and see an octagon with two naked women wrestling. A brunette and a blonde, and you notice the blonde had the upperhand as she currently had her in a cammel's clutch. The manager quickly pulls out a sub-machine gun from his violin case,
"State your name and buissness" The manager said pointing the gun at you.
(Leave a comment if your interested in joining. remeber you must have some Martial Art expierence in order to join. Or, at least know someone from either Dojos)

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Azura's Order- we have cookies! Empty Re: Azura's Order- we have cookies!

Post by MrDoctor Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 am

Six people had waked in, all being a part of the Btotherhood of Snakes, and all had stood around Adalwolfa Richter, who seemed to be their ring leader. "I'm so sorry for the intrution, but we heard that a certain dojo was a part of the Order of the Six Pages, and we all have martial art experience, so we thought that Azura's order could use,some assistance...." All of them gave an evil smile as they saw the person pointing the machine gun.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:26 pm

"Hmm... Quite the intreresting group you have here..." the manager said as he placed his gun back in his case, and drew back his violin as he readied himself to play, "I thank you for your suppourt please take a seat while we wait for other members to arrive and of course our master..."

He began to play, "please enjoy the entertainment and help yourself to the cookies"

The screams continued to echo through the dining hall,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by coldsteel Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 am

A shady figure walked in wearing aNaomi Subeta came to the door, ignoring the manager's threat and stopped as she made her way to the dining hall, "Let me get one thing straight, I'm here to join so, I can kill a certain someone. i'll do what you tell me but, once i'm finished with her I'm out of here you got me?"

coldsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

The manager smiled, "You need no introduction Miss Subeta and my master informed me you would say something along those lines, and we shall agrree we will leave "the certain someone" to you, and you can leave whenever you may wish... but at a price...please we will discuss this later... go inside and enjoy yourself and mingle with the guests... The bloody blade of Iga..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Makira made her way inside, wearing her battle outfit as if it was normal. She did halt when the gun was pointed at her, tilting her head to the side and looking straight at the man and spoke out coldly. " The last person that pointed a weapon at me, ate his own bullets. "

Makira looked back around at the hall, she did notice the two girls wrestling but didn't really pay any mind towards it. Seeing as the person who had his gun pointed at her was the only person around that had free time, she turned directly towards him and waited for him to say someting else.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:01 pm

(Nice to have you Cirno)
"I'm the manager, our leader will be with you shortly..." The manager said, "And as if i need a gun to kill you..."
The manager was once an assaisn from North Korea who dealt with political opposition, "However, I humbly thank you for your support but, if you threaten me again, I assure you I won't be the one eating my bullets..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 pm

(( I know you wanted me. ))

Makira decided to disregard what the manager said, finding the nearest wall to lean against and crossed her arms against her chest, her fierce red eyes started to close and rested quietly. She wanted to know what was going on here, she was attracted by the whole violence and power balance but then again, she wasn't going to obey some moron.. Time will just tell.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 am

The manager smiles as Oathkeeeper (The rival organizations Manager walks in) and david archer (Moderator or ref) walks in, "What brings you here..."

Oathkeeper didn't say anything, and revealed a scroll,

"Ah, All buissness eh, " The manager teased pointing the gun at him, but, David pointed two pistols at him, "Well, I've taken the liberty of writing them down myself..."

The manager threw it at him, and Oathkeeper threw his to. They both caught it and Oathkeeper walked back slowly and exited,

"Anybody care to give our friends at the Six Paths a little message?" The manager said, as soon as Oathkeeper said in Japanese so, David couldn't hear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 am

(for what people could have missed. http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/archive-rps-f25/oathkeeper-s-ambush-t2965-30.html)

Jun and the rest of the Brotherhood of the Snakes came back, Bruno, Joseph and Julie were watching the women wrestle and Jun was sitting down across the manager, eating a cookie. "We sent a message..." Jun would say. "Also, I guess Maria and Adalwolfa are doing something naughty in the bathroom..."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next