» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 am

Courtney smirked as Matt began to push up on her knees. She let him, and fell gently on her back as he pushed her down far enough. She held herself up on her elbows, and flicked her wet hair back behind her shoulders."C'mon, come get it", she challenged."Oh, and this time try and make it hurt", she hissed playfully.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:47 am

As Matt pushed Courtney off him he woud rise up with her. When she landed on her back, he woud roll up her legs into a kind of folded pin, with her legs over her head and with him sitting right behind her, giving him a nice view of her naked sex. "Wel, what have we here?" he chucked. With a gin he would start to kiss at Courtney's pussy wherever he could.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 am

Courtney winced, but the move wasnt a, such as to say, painful hold, and it was a good thing she streched earlier on, or the hold would really hurt. Courtney groaned as he kissed her pussy, then orgasmed, again."Why do you turn me on so much?", she asked and didnt really want to fight back at that momment, his kissing felt too good.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:06 am

"It must be my infectious personality," Matt replied inbetween, and then dove right back into he pussy. He started off with a few more kisses, and then he would start licking at her. He ran his tongue along her folds, even going aong the length of her inner thighs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 am

Courtney laughed at his answer but was cut off by a loud, senual moan as he began to lick her pussy and the areas around it. She laid for a while, enjoying his licks, then suddenly she swung her legs out, making Matt fly forwards and land on the floor. She got up and walked over to him and sat on his stomatch, faceing his legs. She slowly began to pull off his shorts."Your going to like this", she said smoothly.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 am

For several minutes Matt kept up his licking frenzy, exploring every inch of Courtney between her legs with his tongue. But Matt was once again lured into a false sense of security, and Courtney kicked him him away, and landed on the wet floor. "Oooff!" Matt grunted, and lay on the floor for COurtney to mount him. His eyes widened when Courtney went for his shorts, and his surprise turned to pleasure. "OH, I hope so," he said. When Courtney removed his shorts his fuly erect cock would be revealed tall and proud.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 am

"It seems like you've been enjoying it already", she commented at the sight of his cock, and felt a little swell of pride at the thought of entertaining the boy. She leaned down and began to lick his long cock in long, slow strokes, starting at his balls and working up to the tip. She wriggled around on his stomatch, bouncing her ass up and down on his abs, giving him something to look at while she licked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 am

Matt et out a moan when Couertney's tongue ran aong the length of his member. It felt great, he wasn't going to lie. He found himself panting and wanting more as she continued. He was also very much aware that Courtney's lovey butt was right in his ine of sight. He woud move his hands to her ass, and start to grope and rub it sensually.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:46 am

Courtney groaned as he groped her butt, and began to lick faster, his moans made her feel alot more proud, and she felt her stomatch warm in bliss."All of this just because you noticed me practice on a bag?", she asked him inbetween a lick and laughed slightly.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 am

Matt laughed a bit as well, and let out another pleasureable moan. "Yeah...lucky me, huh?" he chucked. The simple action of a gir licking his cock have Matt on the edge, and he panted faster with Courtney's treatment. He continued to grope her ass as well, wanting to give her something fun too.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next