Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed Empty Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Courtney smiled at Matt and opened the door to the shower room. She walked past the guys and girls changing-some even fighting...naked. She snorted in disgust."Is everyone here except for me and Matt sex-crazed weridos?", she thought bitterly. She only joined Sex Wars to fight guys. She dug out a piece of paper from her bag."Locker 661", she murmured and found it in an empty lane. She put down her stuff and opened her lock to the metal door and stripped her clothes off. She didnt care if anyone looked, because if they tired to touch her, she would kill them slowly and painfully. She hug her sweaty shorts on the hook inside, needing them for the match, and simply threw her shirt and underwear inside the storage compartment. She got two towels, one for her hair, one for her body, shampoo, soap, and conditoner, for her body and hair, and carried them to an empty shower stall and turned on the water, making it cool. She got in and began to wet her hair."Ahh", she sighed as the nice water hit her.

Last edited by 1051 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 pm

After his rather complete loss at the hands of Courtney Matt had been taken by the girl to the pool area. With nothing better to do he decided to go for a quick swim. Unfortunately he had no swimwear he brought with him, so he had gone in his shorts and underwear.

So Matt Floyd walked into the shower room soaking wet, in desperate need of a towel. "Hope there's some left," he muttered. After a brief walk through the shower room Matt eventually spotted a pile of towels, and smiled gratefully, and immedaitely grabbed one. With that he started to dry himself off, starting with his hair while wate dripped down his muscled abdomen.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Courtney took her shower, then turned off the water. She left her things in there, deciding to get them after she dried off. She opened the stall and walked out, then noticed the fun guy who she just beat. She leaned against the wall, naked, and watched him dry off."Well, well, I'm here for only a few hours, and somone already steals my towels", she said and smiled, knowing Matt would hear her. Courtney wasnt what she considered "sexy". She was muscled, quite thick from working out, wrestling, and football with her guy friends, she was tall with board shoulders, and was scarred everywhere from different fights in different atmospheres. She was not at all a skinny, small, fragile girl. Her only strong point, at least she thought was, her striking cat-like eyes, that dug into other's eyes as she glared at them.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Matt blinked as he heard a familiar voice rise above the relative silence of the shower room. He turned around, and found it was none other than Courtney Satasori standing before him....completely naked. His surprise that she was still around was dwarfed by the fact she now stood nue before him. He knew Courtney was tall and muscular from their match, but without her clothes on it was even more obvious. She wasn't as ripped as he was, but she was close to it.

"Uh, was I?" Matt replied with a slight red tinge to his cheeks. He reached for the stack of towels and would hand Courtney one. "I, uh, didn't expect you to be sticking around."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:43 pm

Courtney smirked and took the towel he handed to her."Yeah, I had to take a shower, you put up quite a fight. I didnt want to be losing my match because I couldnt fight because of my smell", she said and wrapped the towel around her waist. She then smiled and leaned down and kissed him on the cheek."That was my first time wrestling a pro", she murmured, her green eyes looking into his brown ones.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:54 pm

Matt was a little relieved when Courtney put the towel on. It was little awkward to talk to someone when they stood in front of you naked like that. He then blinked as he was kissed on the cheek, a little caught off guard, but didn't deny it wasn't enjoyable.

"I'm glad I could help you out," Matt replied with a smile, looking up at the taller girl. "You're pretty good for a newby." Matt stepped a little closer to COurtney so they were almost chest to chest. "I might just have to get serious next time."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Courtney smiled."I could feel you holding back, I knew that wasnt the best you could do, neither did this match show you what I really can do", she said cooly."One day, and I cant wait for that day to come, we'll both not hold back, and it sure will be something for the history books", she added, standing against his chest, narrowing her eyes to let him know that what she said was serious. She moved the towel up so it covered her breasts."I cant fricken wait", she whispered.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Matt was beginning to like this girl moe and more. He hadn't think he'd earn a rival here in Sex Wars but he was starting to think that Courtney just might fill that role. "You're getting me pretty excited," he replied. He moved his hands and wrapped them around her waist, and winked suggestively at her. "Are you feeling the same way?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Courtney smirked as the boy wrapped his arms around her waist."A typical boy, getting pleasured by simple words", she murmured."As I matter of fact, I'm kinda enjoying this as well", she said and smiled. She wrapped her arms under Matt's armpits and around his back. Her toweled stayed up since they were pressed together. She leaned over to his ear,"I beat you and pleasure you all in a-", she glanced up at the clock,"-two hours?", she smiled and breathed on his neck."I think that's pretty impressive", she murmured.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm

As Courtney's arms wrapped around hi own back Matt smiled in approval. "Don't get ahead of yourself," he said teasingly. "You haven't pleasured me yet." He would then lean in and start to kiss along Courtney's neck. He was very througouh, running from her shoulder to the bottom of her ear. "The day is still young, though," he said inbetween.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed Empty Re: Taking an Earned Shower (Courtney Satasori), now closed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next