Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Darius Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm

With her dominant position of a variated schoolgirl pin, all Nikki had to do was watch as Ryuko struggled for air underneath her, her legs still tight around the girl's neck and arm. "Hehe! Look! I'm not even trying!" Nikki laughed down at Ryuko, crossing her arms across her chest just to show how he didn't even need to use her arms. Ryuko's taps went unheaded to both Nikki and then ref, though Nikki ould squeeze her legs a bit tighter. And then Nikki blinked as she looked don at Ryuko, eyeing the writing she still had on her forehead.

"Oh yeah!" she suddenly exclaimed. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the permenant marker again. "You won the second round, so now we gotta even the score up!" Nikki would then scribble out the number zero in the unoficial scoreboard Nikki had doodled earlier into Ryuko's head, and in its place wrote down another number one, so now it read 1-1. "There we go! I'm a fair person, and don't forget it!"

Last edited by 379 on Fri May 28, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Clyton Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

Ryuko squealed when she saw that marker, her eyes widening as her resistance started to intensify, but that only made it worse for her to breathe and already, her head is feeling light-headed in this short amount of time. She could only watch as Nikki drew the new score, her tears dripping down her cheeks at this heartbroken moment for her. A total embarrassment. In the course of her coughing and attempted panting, she sobbed, really sobbed as her consciousness started to fade from existence.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 29, 2010 1:59 am

By now the crowd was cheering solely for Nikki, mostly amazed at how this unknown schoolgirl was managing to beat the famous 'Thunder; Ryuko into submission. "Thanks everyone!" Nikki shoutted and waved to her new batch of fans. "This has been really fun!" SHe looked down at the tear-stained Ryuko and smiled at her. "You look so funny down there! You're turning all sorts of colours. Right now you look like a melon!" She laughed at her own observation. She started to play patti-cake on her thighs, and would simply wait out for Ryuko to pass out between her legs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 am

Ryuko's emotional spirit broke even more when she thought that Nikki gave no pity to the girl. 'I hate you... I hate you so much!' She thought as her wild kicking stopped and her arms started to go limp, her eyes slowly closing, but she tried her best to keep it open, just so she can get a clear memory of how Nikki looks like, getting a visual picture of the girl's happy face, the face she was expressing the moment Ryuko was passing out. 'I'll never forgive you!' She thought lastly in her thoughts of hatred, before she just suddenly passed out silently.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 29, 2010 2:15 am

Nikki watched as Ryuko's eyes started close and her breathing slowed. She loved it when that happened! Her opponant was going limp in the triangle choke, and soon enough stopped moving completely. Ryuko had been knocked out. Nikki grinned at the sight, and immediately unwound her legs from Ryuko's neck, standing back up as the bell rang to declare her the winner. "Hooray! I won my first match!" Nikki cheered, skipping around the ring like a child, blowing kisses to her fans.

After her happy display Nikki would turn back to the sleeping Ryuko, and pulled the black marker out of her pocket as she approached her. "I had a lot of fun," she told the sleeping woman. She would roll Ryuko onto her stomach. "Now, here's so you won't forget me!" With that Nikki would start to write on the exposed part of Ryuko's back. What she wrote would not be seen b the crowd at first, but what the schoolgirl wrote was: I was beaten by 'Knockout' Nikki!

Once the deed was done Nikki stood back up and made to leave the ring. "Bye everyone! See you all next time!" and then she skipped back up the ramp, her first victory under her belt.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 29, 2010 8:21 pm

By the time Nikki had left, Ryuko was still knocked out, and the ref noticed that, before she called the medics out. The medics then started to carry her out of the arena, Ryuko unaware of the shame that was written on her back until she wakes up.

Nikki Wins Via K.O
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9