Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kickinshinz

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Darius Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Finally it would seem at least one insult would get through Nikki's thick skull, and she gasped in offense at Ryuko's words. "A brat? That's not nice!" Nikki whined. She then gave a frown, trying to show how upset she was, but on her face it looked more cute than threatening. "I'll show you who's a brat!" she declared.

It was then she let Ryuko's arm and leg go, but she was on Ryuko again in an instant. She leapt onto her back, keeping her pinned there. She would then grab the woman's arms, drape them over her thighs, and then pull back on her chin in a camel clutch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 8 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Clyton Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

Ryuko gasped as the hold was released, but already, she found herself in another one! "AH!" She yelled out as she was placed in the camel clutch. "F-Fuck you!" She retorted angrily, only trying to piss of Nikki even more as she intended to endure everything that this girl throws at her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 24, 2010 12:18 pm

With the camel clutch locked in securely Nikki was about to add another rwist to her move. She wold loop her arms around the girl's neck and aply a sleeprhold in addition to the painful submission. "Now I'll teach ou a lesson," Nikki said with a pouting face, and start to apply preassure to the hold.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm

"Hgk!" Ryuko squealed as Nikki applied a sleeper hold. She knew there was nothing to do to get out of this hold, her tired arms draped over the girl's knees. "I-I'm sorry... Please stop..." She whimpered, closing her eyes as she doesn't want to see the crowd laughing at her in this utter humiliation and embarrassment of hers.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm

"Sorry's not good enough!" Nikki declared stubbronly as she continued to choke and bend back on Ryuko. Her arms kept squeezing around Ryuko's throat, depriving her of air. It was clear Nikki was trying to knock Ryuko out again. And with the way things were going, it wouldn't be long until it happened.

Then suddenly Nikki blinked. "Wait a minute!" she suddenly gasped. Just before Ryuko could pass out on her Nikki unexpectedly released the camel clutch and let Ryuko flop to the mat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Ryuko closed her eyes tightly and tried her best to stay conscious for as long as she can, before Nikki suddenly released her, the girl's body flopping down to the mat. She coughed a couple of times, before she panted for air. "No... more..." She said in between pants as her hands slowly reached up to her throat and started rubbing it a little. "I beg of you..." She muttered in the end with a sorry voice.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 24, 2010 3:12 pm

"I just thought of something," Nikki said as she got off of Ryuko, apparently oblivious to the girl's pleas for mercy. She walked around so she was at Ryuko's head. "If I'm gonna win the match, I should use one of my finishing moves to do it right?" Nikki grinned at her own clever idea. "That's a great idea!" To start off her 'great idea' Nikki would grab one of Ryuko's arms, and then drop down to her butt. She'd then move her legs to wrap around Ryuko's arm and head, placing her in a triangle choke.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Ryuko eyes shot wide open when she realized what Nikki was going for. Although her arm was grabbed, her other arm wasn't and was still free, so when Nikki tried placing the hold in, Ryuko would try her best to block both of her legs from wrapping around her arm and head as well as trying to push her away. "N-No! I not going to lose to you!" She said as her sudden burst of energy propelled her to resist till the very end.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"Oh yes you are!" Nikki declared in a very immature way. Though Ryuko's struggles were getting in the way of her performing her finisher, and it was a cool one too! Though she would have soom trouble she would eventually b able to lock the triangle choke in. Once that was done, Nikki would then suddenly roll both of them so Nikki would end up mounted on Ryuko with the triangle choke still tight around her head and throat. If she could manage that, Nikki will have trapped Ryuko in a mounted triangle choke, or her Down to Rest finisher, looking down at her with a childish grin. "Hehe, now I got you!" she would giggle.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Ryuko tried her best to block Nikki's finisher, but that didn't work too well since she was pretty exhausted, and before long, her body was under the other girl's and she was gagging for life as the triangle choke was placed in. Her legs kicked the mat wildly, and her free arm would repeatedly tap on the girl's legs, although obviously, submission aren't allowed to be scored for a win. Only a knockout would. But even so, Ryuko did it as a sign of begging, begging her to release the hold and let her go, her eyes dwelling with tears at the ultimate humiliation she had suffered in her debut match.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next