Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Darius Sat May 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Nikki took in a large gulp of air as soon as she was released. That was a close one! she thought to herself. SHe needed to watch herself against someone as strong as Ryuko. Luckily her last blow had shaken the wresler some, so she would quickly move to captalize. Before Ryuko would get up Nikki would move to kneel on one of her legs, pinning it to the mat. Next she would grab Ryuko's other leg abd wrap her arms around it like she was hugging it. If all went well Nikki would start to spread Ryuko's legs apart painfully, putting real strain on her inner thighs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki 'Knockout' vs 'Thunder' Ryuko

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Ryuko's eyes widened when one of her leg was pinned under Nikki's entire weight. She tried moving it, but to no avail, it didn't move. It wasn't before soon she realized that her other leg was grabbed, her arms flailing around to try to reach Nikki, but her arms were too short. She would slightly winced as her legs were being spread apart, feeling the strain in her inner thighs, helpless. The only thing she could do now is place her hands on the mat and try to push away from the girl while enduring the pain.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Nikki giggled as she applied the painful submission. This was a move she had invented herself in her self-defense classes, and more than often her opponants submitted right away. SHe doubted it would be the same with Ryuko. "Say, where did you get your outfit from?" Nikki asked out of the blue, all the while continuing to spread the woman's legs further apart. "It looks really good! I was thinkinng of getting something like yours, but I don't have the money." Nikki then suddenly seemed to remember she was in a fight right now. "Oh! And do you submit?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Ryuko couldn't believe it. Not only this person is acting like a kid, but if that was true, she is losing to a kid! "Y-You- AH!" She screamed as the strain was getting to her. "N-No! I-I won't submit!" She said, trying desperately to get away from her while enduring this grievous pain.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Nikki smiled despite Ryuko's obvious pain and anoyance. Such obliviousness was simply what made Nikki who she was. She hugged Ryuko's leg tightly, rocking it back and forth with more spreading motions. "Are you suuuure? Like reaaallly sure?" she asked childishly, which would no doubt tick her opponant off even more.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Ryuko was getting angrier and angrier, but then, the constant swinging of the legs was making her nerves racking. Then, she suddenly layed down in pain as her hands started holding her head, screaming from the obliviousness of the girl and the pain in her inner thighs. But that encouraged her even more to not submit, especially to this girl. "I-I'll make you pay!" She threatened, only if she gets the chance.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Nikki blinked at Ryuko's answer. "Pay?" she repeated in confusion. "Pay for what?" Shrugging, Nikki would suddenly release Ryuko's leg and get off her other one, standing back up again as she decided what to do next. With a grin she decided what she should right away! While Ruko was still down Nikki would roll her onto her front. She'd then move to grab both of Ryuko's arms, plat her foot in her back, and pull back on her in a surfboard submission.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 am

Ryuko gasped as her legs were set free, her arms immediately starting to tend her inner thighs as she closed her eyes tightly to concentrate better on recovering from the earlier submission, not listening to what Nikki is saying. The pain was so great, that she didn't realized she was rolled onto her front, and soon, she felt her arms being grabbed. Her eyes shot open and screamed as she was placed in a surfboard submission.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 am

"You know what this move reminds me of?" Nikki asked out of the blue again. "Surfing! it's like I'm riding the waves! But I've never actually been surfing, so I guess I wouldn't know what it's like..." Nikki snapped out of her rant again, pulling back further on Ryuko's arms. "Oh! Right, right! Um, do you submit?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

Ryuko could not stand this girl's chattering. It's so annoying! And what's worse, she's doing it when she is in control of her. "S-Shut up!- AH!" She screamed again as her arms were pulled backed further. "N-No!!" She denied again. She would rather pass out in the submission than submit to her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next