Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Second Impressions?

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Second Impressions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Impressions?

Post by anegge Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Tana rolled her eyes and let Yukiko free from her suggestive grip. "That dumb kind of thinking is great, for a single fall match. Is that how you think about normal matches? You can't very well win a wrestling match without defeating your' opponent. I doubt they feel real good about that." She walked around the poll and entered on the opposite side motioning for Yukiko to try and attack her. "The fact that you can make your' opponent feel good while also winning is what makes hentai matches better than normal matches." she admitted. "But you can't pretend that there's not an intimate conflict involved."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Second Impressions? - Page 3 GXChUKwSecond Impressions? - Page 3 1BElGMISecond Impressions? - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Yukiko frowns a little as Tana lets go of her, and sees her entering the pit. She started to slide down into the pit herself, staying on her knees, and nodded a little in agreement. "Yes.. but with any competition, you can treat your opponent with respect. Even if you do make them lose. A thing I always keep in mind; friends outside the ring, enemies inside. I don't expect my opponent to hold back, but I also expect them to treat me, and the match with respect. It doesn't always work, but it's worked all right for me so far." She explained, and then saw Tana motioning her on to attack. She nodded, and started to slide towards her on her knees, and tried to grab for her to start out. If Tana was on her knees, she'd grab at her shoulders. If she was on her feet, she'd try to grab her ankles.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 am

Tana smiled slyly as Yukiko approached finishing her high horse speech. She adored the rule 'friends outside the ring, enemies inside', but there was no way she'd let on. She let Yukiko put her hand on her shoulders and similarly gripped her on her forearms pulling herself in one swift movement up until her slick thigh were atop Yukiko's muscular pair. A perfect way to start a hentai match, front to front. Tana slipped her legs around Yukiko starting to tighten them towards a scissors. She thrust her hips giving the woman a sex to sex kiss. "Let's see what you've got, virgin." she hissed lustily.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Second Impressions? - Page 3 GXChUKwSecond Impressions? - Page 3 1BElGMISecond Impressions? - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 am

Yukiko saw that smile on her face, and knew she needed to be prepared for whatever she had in mind. She felt Tana grabbing her forearms, and gasped as she's pulled in towards her, and winced as Tana ensnared the pink haired cover girl into a scissorhold. She let out another gasp as Tana thrust her hips, feeling Tana smack her hips against hers, and she started to pull her hips back, until she heard her challenge. She nodded, keeping her hands on Tana's shoulder's, and would answer back with a hip thrust of her own. "Mmf!" She grunts with the effort she puts into the thrust.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Yukiko's thrust proved as amaturish as expected. Tana riposted her thrust with a simply side to side sway, flicking the girl's clit firmly with her lips even through both layer's of clothing. Tana pulled up on Yukiko's forearms to lift them off of her shoulders so she could tuck her chest in against Yukiko's as well meeting her nipple on nipple. Tana could already feel the oil seeping through her bottoms causing them to cling to her sex and reducing the friction of her grind as well. This would be a delicious match indeed, as her new 'friend' discovered what she was truly in for.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 pm

"Mmf!" She gasps as she feels her clit getting flicked somehow through both layers of clothing. As she was still trying to figure out how she pulled that off, she was suddenly pulled in closer to Tana, and felt their nipples clash with each other.

"Gh.." She grunts as Tana starts to work at Yukiko's body slowly, but Yukiko would try to fight back in a way that she hoped was effective, and would try to move her breasts side to side while pressing into Tana's, hoping maybe that did something to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3