Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

6th Impressions

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

6th Impressions Empty 6th Impressions

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:44 pm

The streets of downtown Tokyo were as busy and dangerous as ever, the near-incomprehensible maze of signs and lights easy to get lost in forever. A strange figure, clad in black leather and a yellow cat-eared helmet, rode down the twisty and crowded roads to one of the largest buildings in the district.
6th Impressions 8iq0xz6

A luxury apartment building, owned by the Northman family and its various conglomerates, a home away from home for many important figures, but the biker seemed to have her eyes firmly situated at the very top, the penthouse. Riding past the security office and into the garage, she parked behind one of the many sports cars and ran for the lift before anyone knew what was up

Punching in a code she shouldn't have known she was on a one-way trip to the very top, for a private meeting with one of the heirs to the Northman fortune, and she didn't even know it was coming.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

6th Impressions Empty Re: 6th Impressions

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 am

It had been a pretty lazy day for Cecilia, she hadn't had much to do as of late and giving her recent loosing spree sorts, she found herself in a bit of a slump. Her motivation was kinda dry and instead she had found herself lazying about at the house for the past few days. She kept up her regular work out passes and so on, but beyond that she had just been enjoying some off time and freedom from everything that she felt at the time to be annoying.

*Yawn* the buxom blond let out a long yawn, her outift was nothing more than a pair of jeans and a white tank top, which barley covered her large breasts, the tank top stopping right above her belly button, showing a bit of midriff. She wore no socks and her hair was a bit of a mess, while not sticking out in every direction, it wasn't combed and there were a clear unkempt look to the long head of golden mane.

She carried a cup in her hand, steam rising from the hot black liquid contained inside it. Coffee, black with two pieces of sugar, a daily tradition Cecilia had picked up from her father. Start the morning with a cup or two of that or she'd be feeling exhausted for the entire day....not that it really mattered if she did or not.

What caught her attention though was the sound of the elevator, and the pleasant little jingle tone she got from the elevator when someone was on their way up to the penthouse. " Hmm..." Cecilia let out, questioning withing her mind who it could possibly be that would make their way up here, now of all times.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:55 pm

The elevator made a chirpy bell noise as it reached the penthouse, the helmeted biker emerging right in front of the still somewhat tired Cecilia. This was probably not the smartest thing to do, the black clad woman had ridden past security and now was in the private penthouse of the Northman family, looking like a random intruder, facing someone who was famous as much for her strength as her family name. All she could really manage was an awkward wave as the gravity of the situation and how suspicious it looked hit her.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Cecilia eyed the black clad biker who stepped out of the elevator. She would have thought it to be a masked intruder or home invasion sort of deal if not for two reasons, the person was quite skinny and wearing a cat ear helmet, and not to mention that it was in the middle of the day.

As the girl waved awkwardly Cecilia would look on at her with a tired gaze. Moving up her cup of coffee towards her lips and taking a long deep sip. The awkwardness of the moment was still there as the silence was broken by nothing but slurping of coffee.

" Hey, can I get you a sandwhich or something ?" Cecilia'd let out as she kept looking upon the woman, " You know, while you are breaking into my home uninvited and masked it seems kinda fitting that I go out of my way to make you a sandwhich."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Okay, this was awkward enough, time for the grand reveal. The leather-clad woman reached up to undo the straps and pull off her mask, and with a tug... it stayed exactly in place, a few more panicked pulls to no effect later had the woman settle for a simpler solution, pulling up her visor.

"Hi Cec!" Adrian Kytes panted out, the eyes and voice confirming that it wasn't just some random burglar who happened to get the lucky code. "Uhhh... little help?" She asked sheepishly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Watching the comical action of the girl trying to pull up her helmet caused Cecilia too look on in her tired manner, sipping her coffee yet again. If she would guess who it was then Cecilia only knew someone who were this silly in nature.

When the girl finally pulled up her visor and showed herself Cecilia would nod in a manner of confirmation to her guess being right. Cecilia would put down the coffee cup on the nearest table in the hallway, she would start to walk up to Adrian and attempt to grab onto the helmet. " Why in the world are you wearing a biker outfit and a helmet you can't even get off by yourself ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 pm

"I can get it off normally! It's just stuck!" Adrian protested as the two worked together to dislodge the cat-eared helmet "I had it a bit tighter than normal 'cause I was doing ring stuff with it." she explained before the thing finally popped off cleanly, the cosplayer's hair falling back into place as she breathed heavilly "Thank you..." the brunette panted.

"Ya, I got stuck stateside 'cause my Visa ran out after Summer Splash so I went and did a few things, different gyms and stuff while it was getting done, but I also got a motorcycle license! And this helmet was on ebay and I know I told everyone I was dropping the whole cosplay thing but I was really tired and didn't think I'd actually get it so I placed a bit that wasn't too big 'cause while I was stuck over in Philly I wasn't getting any money because I wasn't really working and one thing lead to another and well..." Adrian rattled off quickly, not giving Cecilia any real time to take it all in as she gathered pace.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Cecilia let out a light chuckle as she heard Adrian keep going on, after they had finally gotten the helmet off of her with a pop, Cecilia staggering back a few steps from the force that had been needed to get it off from her friend. She'd hold onto it all the while Adrian began so speak.

Bombarded with words and information about what has been going on with her friend ever since Summer Splash, Cecilia had to look on, tilting her head from left to right while she kept listening to the ramblings of Adrian. Cecilia would slowly back away and go back to her coffee, before slowly keeping up her movement of backing up more and more with each passing moment, hoping Adrian wouldn't notice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:44 am

"Oh right! I got something to show you!" Adrian stopped herself, reaching out to grab and pull Cecilia away from her precious coffee once again, not really noticing that she was backing off to drink it. "Come on, it'll be awesome~" the excited cosplayer said as she dragged the blonde to the elevator in a surprising show of strength for her "So since I got a motorcycle license I needed a ride so I got one, it's in the parking lot, come on!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:57 am

Cecilia was just about to reach her coffee, the sweet elixir which was the only thing keeping the blond beauty awake at the moment. YET It was snatched from her grasp when her fingers just barled touched the porclain mug. She was dragged off by Adrian who pulled her into the elevator before the blond could even manage to do anything about it.

The elevator doors closed behind her and with it Cecilia quickly slumped down onto her knees. " M-...my coffee.." She hung her head low for a few seconds, before she'd finally look up at Adrian. " Ah ?...so MC license + Adrian = bike ? ...for some reason I am having trouble picturing you on a motorcycle." Cecilia let out as she started to move herself up to her feet, dusting off her jeans when she had.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next