Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Second Impressions?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Second Impressions? - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Impressions?

Post by anegge Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Tana frowned. Perhaps she'd try a different tac. "I'm sure it's fine for normal wrestling, but when hentai wrestling... Well, it's best to show and tell. I'm not gonna make you change, but if you like that outfit so much, I"m not sure you want to get it soaked in oil." As Yukiko turned to leave Tana grinned though, "You're right though. Your' thighs are luscious. I want to make them mine."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Second Impressions? - Page 2 GXChUKwSecond Impressions? - Page 2 1BElGMISecond Impressions? - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Yukiko mulled it over in her head, tapping her chin with a finger. "mmm... I don't know if I have anything else, but I'll look. I'll be right back, ok?" She said, and headed out the door. Within roughly ten minutes or so, she stepped back into the room, shutting the door behind her and locking it. She then turned around to face the mystery girl, dressed in new attire.
Second Impressions? - Page 2 MightyYukiko_ChizuruNagahara_Beach.jpg
"I uh.. I managed to find this stuffed away in my duffel bag, thankfully." She seemed a little nervous, standing in her swimsuit, but then she'd try to show it off by raising her arms in a half-hearted pose towards the raven haired woman. "Well.. what do you think?" She asked curiously.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Tana grinned, it was obvious that the suit appealed to her more than Yukiko's normal outfit. Tana was especially amused to see that an amateur had chosen something that had sideties. "That's a little better, plus I think the oil will wash out of it easily enough." replied Tana.

Then Tana stood putting away her squeeze bottle of oil. Her exotically tinted skin glimmered from the sheen of oil that was now coating her. The black satin of her own suit clung to her features as if threatening to soak through and become translucent. (Of course, Tana had deliberately worn the suit that was treated so it constantly 'threatend' and never carried out it's threat.) Tana slipped one hand through her silky hair and rubbed the other down her nude abdomen as she deeply arched her back. Her narrowed eyes flashed eagerly at Yukiko as she made a moaning motion with her mouth. "Got something to learn about posing though." she explained. "Oil up, slut." she continued nodding towards a similar squeeze bottle on Yukiko's side of the pool.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Second Impressions? - Page 2 GXChUKwSecond Impressions? - Page 2 1BElGMISecond Impressions? - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Yukiko watched as the girl oiled up, and stayed quiet as Tana arched her back, and looked away with a small pink blush. As Tana spoke, she looked back up at her, then frowned at what Tana called her. "Do women who do these types of matches really get that reputation forced upon them?" She asked. "If so, count me out. I'm not doing this if all it does is brand me as a slut." She declared. Yukiko was still a stranger to trash talk in a sexual manner, and started to turn to leave the private room, showing she was serious about what she said.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

"God, your' such a bitch." Tana groaned. This woman was almost not worth the effort. "You shouldn't mistake my filthy mouth for a 'branding'. If you can't take a little trash talk, then you're not strong enough to get in the ring with me." Tana explained waving Yukiko off towards the door. "The mean woman is touching me in my private places! Oh, no, everyone will think I'm a slut now!" she mocked.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Yukiko listened to her for a moment. "Oh.. trash talk.. I should've figured.. eh-heh.." She said, smiling a bit sheepishly, and stepped back towards the pit, then frowned a little at Tana. "There's no need to mock me though.. The league I was in before was strictly professional wrestling in the ring, so, forgive me if I'm uneducated as to how things work around here." She said, and reached for her bottle of oil, and started to pour some out on her hand, and began to apply it to her body.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Tana put the back of her hand over her mouth laughing, "Oh, the bitch needs to be educated." she joked. Tana licked her lips as her innocent prey began to rub herself down. "Do you need help with your' back?" she asked cautiously.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Yukiko looked over at her while she was oiling up one of her legs, seeing her laughing, and couldn't help but smile a little herself. When Tana offered to oil her back, she thought on it for a moment. "Hmmm... as long as you don't try any sneak gropes, I'm all right with it.." She decided.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Tana smiled innocently. It wasn't groping she intended to sneak in. She poured a healthy dose of oil on the girl's back and started to massage it in. "Now," she whispered, "Let me educate you. A hentai submission match can be really intense and extended in length. It's very important to steel yourself mentally before hand. Tell yourself, your opponent is a weak, little whore. Her body can never compare to yours. Soon, she'll be putty in your' hands, begging for you to stop giving her proof after proof of your' sexual superiority." Tana slid her hands up and massaged the girl's shoulders, "Then you visualize the specifics. Let's say, you want to punish your' opponent's..." she pulled herself in behind Yukiko until her bust was pressing on the girl's back and began rubbing the oil in with her chest, "tits. Imagine them in your' hands, she's terrified of your' perfect technique as you squeeze them firmly." Tana was getting so eager that her nipples were poking sharply into the girl's back now punctuating her next statement, "You got her nipples, your' tweaking them until tears of humiliation flood her eyes. And that's when you lean in to start sucking one..." Tana let Yukiko go and stepped back stating factually, "Okay, your' back's good. Ready to start?"

(Tell me if you need this cut short due to Yukiko's reaction.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Yukiko remained cautious of Tana as she moved in, and felt her starting to rub her back. She listened to her words. "Steel yourself mentally.. ok, I can do that.." She nodded, then frowned at her next words. "I don't... really like to think of an opponent that way.. I.. I do understand how it's about confidence though.." She nodded, and then let her continue. She gasped as Tana pressed her breasts into her back as her demonstration, then frowns as Tana continues to talk about humiliating her opponent. "I don't think that's true.. I wasn't trying to humiliate Summer, at least.. I just.. I wanted to make her feel good. Perhaps... perhaps there's more than one way to do these matches, just like there's more than one way to fight in the ring.." She mused.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next