Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pitiful First Impressions

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pitiful First Impressions Empty Pitiful First Impressions

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:46 am

AFW had been great for Nadine to train and keep herself in shape and get paid for it. Happy to stay in shape to keep representing the company and pull off more victories for herself. She was looking to finally get a chance to go for a title now that she had more time, so with those in mind she really had to consider the possibility that she had room to improve. Of course the last time she'd been questioned about how good she was she had proven them wrong and humiliated them, something she was prepared to do no matter who it was. Nadine had finished her workout and was busy checking herself out in the mirror with the medicine ball she used still in hand as she winked at herself.

spoiler:

"Still looking good." Nadine said with her hands on her hips. The main focus went to her abs which were looking tighter than ever. She wished Sarah was here so they could work together, but even alone she knew she was making progress.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pitiful First Impressions Empty Re: Pitiful First Impressions

Post by Bare Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:04 am

This was a first for Piper. Being in a company as big as this that it had its own gym. But she liked it, there was an air of... exclusivity to it that made Piper feel right at home as she walked cockily through the training area, wearing a pretty simple green sports shorts and matching bra. Looking around she was debating on whether to bother training, after all she had been doing so like crazy under Ayane's instruction, so it almost felt unnecessary here, so Piper was using this more as a chance to survey the facility, see what interested her, and more important.. Try and get a gauge for her competition. Case in point... A white haired girl in a pink outfit pretty openly complimenting herself. Despite not being one to judge Piper decided to comment regardless. "Pfft if that's what you call looking good I'd hate to see what you look like on a bad day." Piper said aloud from a few feet away, a cocky smirk on her face after insulting the girl.

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Nadine wasn't interested in second opinions, it was only in a place like the AFW gym that she would get one of those anyway. And it was because it was the AFW gym that this second opinion was insultingly negative. Nadi turned to face the voice that spoke up and saw a cocky looking blonde looking right at her. Assuming that she was naturally the source of the voice Nadi would step closer to her, she was fine speaking from afar so she was going to have to say that up close and see if she was still fine doing it.

"I don't think we've met. I take it you're new right?" Nadine said but didn't offer any handshake. She had a feeling it would be ignored even if she did offer one. "My name's Nadine, and I'm kinda undefeated around her, with the last girl who thought my looks were bad being the last one I beat. But since you're new I'll ask how you can really think that unless it's just someone trying to look tough in the new place they work?" Nadine said getting real close to Piper, seeing how much of her words were talk and how much action she was willing to put behind them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:21 pm

Piper smirked as her comment very quickly got a reaction from the girl admiring herself. Continuing to smirk confidently, even as the girl stepped closer to her, as if to intimidate her, not that Piper showed any fear whatsoever. "You could say that yeah." Piper said first in response to if she was new here, a rather blunt and straightforward answer that Piper was fine giving before waiting as Nadine continued on, bragging about being undefeated and beating up someone that had said something similar to what Piper had said to initiate this whole thing.

Feigning shock and fear at Nadine's words Piper would couple it with a very clear mocking worried tone. "Oh no! I had no idea I crossed paths with someone sooo stron.. pfft man I just couldn't keep that up sorry haha." Piper said laughing a bit after dropped her taunting attitude before settling into a confident, almost nefarious gaze. "Anyways, I may be new, but I'm stronger than some riff raff who clearly hasn't had any real competition if you're undefeated." Piper said before her gaze narrowed slightly. "Something I'll be happy to break... Along with the rest of you." Piper said clearly unphased by Nadine's boasts.

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:32 am

Nadine had no problem speaking her mind, and Piper had no problem speaking hers. For one of them it was going to become a problem since Nadine didn't like the sudden insult from the blonde that she wasn't going to back off from. The blonde did start to get less cocky and more serious once she knew that she was going to be confronted by her, still telling her she was capable of being better than Nadine if she needed to.

"She wasn't just some riff raff, and neither am I if you were actually looking." Nadine said showing off herself and her impressive body. "So if you really want to fight we can take this to the ring right over there. I'm not scared of a fight." Nadine said pointing to the ring right behind Piper and seeing if she was really willing to fight back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:24 am

Piper continued to smirk confidently at her opponent. Not even a hint of fear in her eyes as she rolled her neck casually in preparation for what she expected to be a fight coming. "Yeah yeah, keep talking big, you're both just riff raff to me." Piper said with no small amount of smugness in her voice before looking over her shoulder at the ring and smirking even wider in anticipation.

"Well I have some time to kill so why not." Piper said casually, not remotely worried about the match as she gestured for Nadine to make her way towards it. "After you miss undefeated." Piper would add mockingly before standing up fully and, if Nadine took Piper up on her offer and started making her way towards the ring... Then Piper would turn and suddenly swing her leg up, intending on landing a low blow kick to Nadine's crotch as she passed!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:16 pm

Nadine only planned to get a work out and be done, but AFW was full of surprises and made sure days could go from boring to exciting in a heartbeat. Nadi couldn't wait to shut Piper up, since she could tell the blonde was still taking this lightly. She followed her and was getting close to the ring to meet her when the blonde turned around and kneed her between the legs before she could touch the ring.

"Aaagghh!" Nadi screamed, her eyes wide in shock. She dropped down to her knees and grabbed the ring apron for support so she didn't fall all the way. Of all the the ways to start this off, Piper wanted to be extra cowardly and go for a cheap shot after calling her out. She wanted to curse at her but the pain meant nothing came out right and she leaned on the apron to recover, knowing more was coming.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:22 pm

Piper smirked watching as Nadine passed her on the way to the ring, that overconfidence of the woman being perfect for blinding her to the blonde's actions as she swung her leg up, landing a solid low blow. "Aww whats wrong? Too scared to get in the ring? Lemme help you!" Piper said, her tone going from mockingly sweet to aggressive in a heart beat as she grabbed at the woman's hair, pulling her back before bringing the woman's face crashing into the ring apron, once, twice and then three times before forcing Nadine the rest of the way under the ropes and into the ring, following after her with a vicious smirk on her face!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:56 am

Piper wasn't just a rude mouthed brat, she was a dirty player as well. Refusing to even enter the ring before she resorted to a cheap and evil tactic like that. Nadine had no way of preparing or even protecting herself from such a sudden kick, and stayed low while she rested on the apron. Her rest was ruined when her head was grabbed by Piper and pulled away so she could be slammed headfirst into the unforgiving and unbending apron.

"Gaaaggh! Gaaahh! Aaagh!" Nadine screamed, slammed into the apron multiple times until her eyes almost rolled back. She was too dazed and too hurt to stop Piper throwing her into the ring, hands going to her face to protect it from any more attacks but barely able to do anything else in the state she was in.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bare Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:02 am

Underhandedly attacking Nadine from behind with a low blow Piper would follow up by brutally smacking her foe's head off the ring apron to further daze her before rolling her back in the ring. Following her in Piper wouldn't be able to keep from gloating. "Aww whats wrong. Wasn't expecting that? Poor Ms.Undefeated." Piper said mockingly as she then bent down, looking to grab Nadine by the hair before standing up, trying to force her up to her feet.

If successful in doing so she would move to force the white haired girl over to a corner, forcing her against it while placing her arms over the ropes. Then with one hand on Nadine's chest to hold her still Piper would bring her other arm up, trying to drive a uppercut into Nadine's stomach! One that would be followed with another, and then another, and another!

Bare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next