by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Val smirked, "Submit then!" she replied before leaning in and purposely blowing a big puff of her breath right at Maria's crotch. For now, Val was resisting Maria's tugs but she wouldn't be able to hold out for long if the girl continued.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 am

Maria shut her eyes down tightly for a second. As Valerie gave her that choice, the little kawaii immediatly made up her mind. "Fine! Fine! I give up~! Pleeeasee let mee goo noow...!!" Maria was enduring a hell of a lot of pain, and now that she knew how to end it, she didnt think about it twice. Of course... giving up would mean she has to let Valerie pin her any way she wants.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

Before Maria had even squealed "Let me go" Valerie had. She sat up and thrust a fist into the air, "Yes, get ready for Goodnight Moon!" First, though, the brunette reached down and rubbed her hands softly on Maira's thighs massaging them lightly. "Hope that didn't hurt too bad." she said.

Then she pointed to the middle of the bed."Okay, lie down." she instructed, eagerly shaking her hips from side to side in anticipation.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 am

Maria massaged her thighs softly, feeling how the pain slowly faded away. After that, she heard Valerie's order. She blinked a few times, not completely following. It was then when she remembered the deal they made just a while ago. Noow she had to let Valerie pin her! "Oooh... Okaay..." Maria laid herself onto her back, her arms right next to her body and her legs near each other. She gulped heavily, wondering just what kind of pin her opponent was planning on using.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Val took the girl by the ankles and spread them a bit before lifting them to point right up in the air molding the girl's position like a clay pot. "Okay, stay like that until I sit down." she instructed. Then she pulled the girl's arms out to the sides kneeling on them and hovering her big cotton pantied butt right over the girl's face. She leaned over and took the girl's legs under her armpits leaning back to fold Maria over. "Okay!" she announced, "Goodnight!"

With that she lowered her bum right atop Maria's face. Fortunately for Maria it smelled of sweet cinnamon rather than something foul. Val smiled as she took her seat and shouted out, "One!"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

Maria didnt do anything because she simply wasnt allowed too. She agreed to the little deal they made before, so she couldnt really refuse nor complain about it. She voluntarilly moved her arms a bit away from her torso so Valerie would have it easier to kneel on them. As her opponent's butt descended, the little girl shut her eyes down tightly and blushed darkly. Then Valerie finally sat on her face. Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes, and even though Valerie couldnt see it, she sure could feel how hot her face was. "Nnnhhh..." She whimpered softly against the other girl's round, soft butt.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Valerie cocked her head as she held Maria in place, "You can try to get out now." she reminded her although she didn't really think the girl would get out. She just wanted to feel Maria wiggling under her butt. In fact, Valerie went ahead and pressed down just a bit in her sitting position until she could feel Maria's embarrassment warming her cheeks.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am

Maria was barely able to hear a thing from the position she was in. As Valerie pressed her butt a bit more against her face, the little girl's head sank a little deeper in the bed, her cheeks going even redder as she could even smell the sweet scent of her opponent's butt. Valerie's statement really made her start struggling, trying to kick her legs free from the bigger girl's grasp. Just as she wanted, the little kawaii's face wiggled against her ass, making her feel more and more embarrassed as she just wasnt able to free herself just yet. "Nnnghh...!! Let goo...!!" She complained, but her whines were muffled by Valerie soft rear.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 pm

"Queen" Valerie was feeling quite smug as she sat on the perch of her new throne. She was doing so great, getting to sit right on Maria as a reward for her perfect lag spread. That leg spread had been a pretty good counter for the girl's previous smother. But, it hadn't really been proper revenge.

Valerie gave a naughty little grin and leaned forward in the pin right between the girl's suspended legs. She spread the girl just a little to fit her head in honing in on her target. Then she gave a small, sweet kiss right on the girl's clitty lingering long enough to suck for just a second before pulling back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Maria felt her opponent's hands slowly spreading her legs a bit, and started to fear she'd do... that. She moaned softly against Valerie's butt in protest, not wanting the bigger girl to go any further. However, she really doubted she'd actually stop. Just a few seconds later, she felt the fabric of her pajamas press against her crotch, making her let out a cute cry of pleasure as her struggles became a bit wilder. Probably not enough to knock her opponent off her face though. She remained under Valerie's sweet, soft rear, wishing it all ended soon. Well... even if her opponent hurried with the pin, it's not like the match was going to be over then! It was a point-based fight after all. While Valerie'd have to pin her down two times more to win, Maria still had 3 pins left to achieve.

Last edited by 271 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next