by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria vs Valerie (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie

Post by anegge Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Val squeezed on and off causing her mound to rub up and down as she alternated loose and tight in the scissors. She turned and give Maria a kiss on the side of her neck. "So nice," she murmered her own eyes just as shut as her fellow wrestlers as she soaked in the feeling of Maria's flesh on hers. She gave a warm clench around Maria's chest with her arms, flattening the girl's breasts into each other.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Maria was just on the verge of unconsciousness, and Valerie didnt seem to notice. Without nothing else to do, she rested her head on Valerie's shoulder, her body not reacting anymore to her opponent's holds as she fell limp into her arms. She was definitely out, as the bigger girl would notice once she had released the poor little kawaii.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Val kept nuzzling the little girl for a couple seconds until she realized that she had completely knocked Maria out. She carefully laid Maria down on her back frowning. Hugs weren't any good without someone to share them with.

Val slinked off the bed and grabbed a bottle of water from her dresser. Then she turned back to crawl up onto the bed. She was gonna splash some water on Maria's face to wake her up, it just wouldn't be fair to continue the match with her asleep.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIMaria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Maria looked so peaceful when laying on the bed like that, apparently sleep when she was actually completely unconscious. The little kawaii'd have preffered to stay like that for a bit longer, wanting to recover a little more of her energies before having to face Valerie once again. However, as the water splashed on her face, she quickly sat up, blinking several times and turning her head around. "Who-what-where-when....?" Maria woke up all confused. She rubbed her eyes a little and then looked at Valerie. "Whaat... happened?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Valerie looked away sheepishly, "I, um, hugged you too hard." "I thought you should be awake for my pin attempt." she explained before capping the bottle and rolling it over next to the headboard. Then she crawled up next to Maria, and reached up to grab her shoulders meaning to shove the girl onto her back so she could try the pin she had mentioned.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

"Oh, that's very nice from you~! Thank y----Aaah...!" Maria was interrupted by Valerie suddenly pushing her to the bed. The little kawaii blinked a few times, surprised by her opponent's fast reaction. At the moment, there wasnt much Maria could do about it, except looking up at her beautiful foe as she pinned her shoulders down to the bed. "Huuh...?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Maria's (partial) kind response restored Valerie from her embarrassment. So the bed wrestling queen had absolutely qualms about diving in for a full body pin setting her crotch right down on Maria's and leaning forward to secure the girl's wrists to the bed. "One." reported Valerie sharply as her bust settled down on Maria's.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Maria just watched as she got her wrists pinned down to the mat, and just after that she'd start squirming under her opponent's heavier body. In the process, her crotch and breasts'd start rubbing against Valerie's, making weak jolts of pleasure run through her spine. She kept struggling, trying to get her opponent off before the count could advance too much. "S-Stop...!" She exclaimed, turning her head wildly from side to side. "Nnnhh~!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Valerie narrowed her eyes as she too was subjected to the teasing feeling of the girl's bodies together. Man, Maria's tummy just felt so smooth under her! "Oh, no way I'd stop." she replied. Val blushed a little as she felt her nipples began to stand out. Why on earth would Maria want out of this?

Oh, yeah, because it was a pin! Valerie realized she had delayed much longer than a second as she called out, "Two!" She would have to count faster, because at this rate the girl was gonna struggle out of her grasp long before she got to 5.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Maria didnt stop struggling, but it seemed pretty much useless. She tried pushing her shoulders off the bed as well, but Valerie's weight right on top of her kept her from doing so. Letting out a soft cry of frustration, the little kawaii decided to stay still, just so she could save enough energies to break the pin just a moment before it could reach 5. "Nnnhhh....! Geet... off!" She continued to shake her head from side to side wildly, just to make Valerie think she was doing her best to try and free herself from the pin.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Maria vs Valerie (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Maria vs Valerie (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next