by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Champ is Here

2 posters

Go down

The Champ is Here Empty The Champ is Here

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:03 pm

Heavy music pounded throughout the arena as AFW's surprise champion made her entrance. From not being seen since her brawl with Death Bunny to a last minute replacement in a championship match to now being the champ. Rebecca Tomko's stock had shot up like a rocket and now the biggest woman in the company, the original Amazon of AFW was on top of the god damn world.

The Champ is Here Kfwqrn8

"So... AFW," She began, slinging the title belt over her shoulder "What do you wanna talk about?" She asked with a smug grin "How about for Summer Splash we talk about how I'm walking in to Detroit as champ, and when I get the first plane out I'll be leaving Motor City as Champ."

"Wanna know how I know that? Simple. No challengers," The amazon explained "You know what, I don't mind. I don't take it personally, everyone's scared of me. I get it. You wanna take on the 2 metre tall queen? No, you don't. No-one does. So this whole thing is one big thank you from me to management. So thank you for funding my latest visit home without going through the obligation of putting someone on a stretcher first."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The Champ is Here Empty Re: The Champ is Here

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:27 am

$$$Here Comes The Moneeeeeyyyyy$$$

~~Here we go~~

$$$Here Comes The Moneeeeeyyyyy$$$

Maximillian:

Maximillian Kingsley's undeniably apropos theme music started being played from every speaker with the audience's attention immediately being centered towards the entrance ramp once they were cognizant of an authority figure's interjection, exceedingly rare as they are. Currency symbols of all denomination being broadcast across the Titantron, from yen to dollar signs, heralding the shucking and jiving appearance of none other than the Main Man himself. The flamboyant General Manager striding out atop the ramp wearing his designer white suit and shimmering shades shielding his eyes and his intentions, though those could perhaps be ascertained simply from the mischievous smile brightening up his face. Out of one of his suit pockets would be fished out his microphone, the signal for his fetching theme to start petering off as he started preaching from his mountaintop.

"Holy Toledo, is it time for Summer Splash already? Sheesh this year is vanishing fast..."
Maximilian gazing around in reflective melancholy with a hand in his pocket as he continued onward. "Guess this means it's that time of the year again where the Bullet Club make it a royal headache to secure challengers for their titles, which lemme tell ya...it ain't easy. Not when they take liberties booking weak-kneed dandelions as challengers for their title belts, or outright beat the snot out of those challengers backstage right before the match. Not to mention that even if they make it to the ring, they'll be staring down...er, up...a 6'6 behemoth who could probably chuck them back into catering like lawn darts..." Maximilian sighed dejectedly and motioned backward as if he's about to leave with no answer to this conundrum...before swiveling back with his award winning smile. "Which is EXACTLY why I've already arranged your challenger months in advance!!!

"An S-tier talent known only to me and my assistant in order to prevent anymore backstage chicanery on Bullet Club's part. An unparalleled game changer in the sport. However, I'm afraid she'll have to remain in the shadows until the day of the event so we don't have another Summer Splash 2020 debacle. And, just to hedge my bets and allow Ms. Tomko the opportunity to prove yourself as the conquering blockbuster of a champion you profess to be...ALL OTHER BULLET CLUB MEMBERS WILL BE BANNED FROM RINGSIDE, under penalty of immediate termination. THAT's...what I wanted to talk about. So we'll see you in Detroit, Big Time Becks. And no need to thank us for funding your trip back home, only question now is if you'll still have that title belt around your shoulder when you come back to work..."
Max shrugged unknowingly, than making his exit to the sound of his theme playing and stirred speculation amongst the audience.

Back to top Go down