Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  Empty The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:14 pm

Hentai Match
Force your opponent to cum to win

Another Hentai Match was about to begin at AFW, as Collena was enjoying her time here at AFW. She loved matches like this, slowly getting ideas of going for the Hentai Champion Belt. She made her way to the ring, wearing her black thong leotard, swaying her hips side to side as the crowd cheered for her. She climbs into the ring and does a few sexy poses for the crowd, before heading to the corner and waits for her opponent.

Spoiler:
KEYBLADEkid01
KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:20 pm

Marine had waited so long for her debut, it was exciting, it was great, she was ready and she really wanted to make her mark, so when the call came to perform, she was ready, Marine was determined to take the erotic waters of this fight venue and make it her domain, so this would be the best way to start, so without music for the moment, since she didn't find something she liked, Marine would walk down the ramp, greeting everyone in the audience, once boarding the "Boat" and looking at her opponent, she would say to him
Good morning captain, prepare for boarding and be dominated by the great skill of Honshou Marine.
approaching to offer a handshake with her opponent.

Spoiler:

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:41 pm

Collena did not know how to respond. All that she could gather was that she was going up against an opponent with some kind of pirate theme going. Not only that, but they also had assets that blew hers out the water. But all and all, they offered to shake hands and were polite. That was all Collena cared about.

"Uh... hey there. My name is Collena Browne. It's nice to meet you." She responded back as shook Marine's hand.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:57 am

Marine upon seeing Collena's cordiality, she would smile, before leaning closer and whispering to him.
When you are dominated by me, I would like to see you in this attitude.... Although more submissive to finally give her a kiss on the cheek and wait in her corner for her fight to finally begin.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:15 am

Collena was speechless. After hearing what Marine whispered in her ear, maybe she was wrong about the whole polite thing. And the kiss on the cheek made it feel like she was taunting her. But getting a closer look at her ass and boobs, Collena knew that those things can be serious trouble if she wasn't careful.

When Marine got to her corner, the bell rang to start the match. Collena immediately charged at her and tries hitting her with a dropkick to the chest.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:24 am

Marine was ready to fight after that punch at the bell, so walking a little bit, she would see how Collena would come full speed against her, running and kicking her in her chest, Marine fell on the canvas after that kick, but would get up again, showing a smile on her face.
Your plan is to beat me and then fuck me? I think it would be better if we go straight to the real action.
so Marine once standing up, he would approach Collena, running his tongue over her lips, tasting Collena.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:54 am

Collena could not believe how fast Marine got back on her feet after that dropkick. Marine even had a smile on her face. Collena couldn't believe what she was seeing. When she saw Marine approach her, Collena was ready to counter attack. But she was caught off guard by the lip licking.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing!" She pushed Marine away from her before she could lick her again.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:01 am

Marine had thought that her "techniques" would work easily on Collena, but when instead of a nice comment she was pushed away from that girl, the captain just laughed.
what's up? I'm just checking that you're not salty, and I see that you're not, sweet chocolate....

running like this marine against Collenta, with only one goal, to get to Collena's breasts and start to see how good she would be.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:27 pm

Collena didn't know what to say. But hearing what Marine said, she could tell that her opponent was going to do very very lewd things once she got a hold of her.

She saw Marine running at her. Collena quickly reacted with a swift kick to her gut.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Marine even though she had gotten close enough, she failed to avoid Collena's kick, but the audience would then see something that many would start to have doubts about, and that was that Marine had not backed off, she after that kick held on, holding Collena's leg, saying.
Heh.. don't think these kicks are really going to stop me..
So then Marine would start throwing Collena's leg trying to make her Fall down.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next