Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 3 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:26 pm

Collena backs herself into a corner as she watches Marine take off her suit while walking towards her. Seeing her laugh only made Collena more suspicious of Marine. But after hearing what Marine just said, Collena was right to be suspicious of her. Unfortunately, she took a hard knee to the stomach before she can even react. Collena fell to the mat and held her stomach in pain as Marine was easily able to remove her leotard.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine  - Page 3 Empty Re: The captain of Lust's Debut - Collena vs Marine

Post by Lederface! Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:20 pm

Marine had Collena at her will and desires at that time, so almost by instinct, Marine would pounce on Collena, positioning herself on top of Collena, with one of her hands tugging at her clothes and finally the other hand seemed to be groping Collena's breast.
First I make you scream with pleasure? or first I must undress you?.

Discord: lederface#6703
Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:39 pm

There was nothing Collena could do from stopping Marine from getting on top of her. Since she was still hold her stomach in pain, this put her arms trapped between Marine's thick thighs. Collena was at Marine's mercy. The boob groping was the least of Collena's worries. She just wanted Marine to stop trying to rip her clothes off and destroy her leotard. "You... lying ass... Bitch! Don't you... dare... fuck up... my clothes..."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:01 am

Marine would soon receive answers of Collena's situation, laughing because she seemed to be upset and even more so, the state of her clothes, would make Marine stop pulling, and with a heavy breath would say to her.
Okay.... your clothes I'll leave them, but then I choose something else.
and so, with the hand that was pulling Marine out of Collena's clothes, she would move it to the back, where her crotch was, starting to massage it with her fingers, circling even on Collena's crotch covered by her garment.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Collena deeply sighs in relief seeing Marine stop pulling on her clothes. But things were still bad when she felt Marine massaging her crotch with her fingers. "Oh... fuck... Collena struggles underneath Marine. Trying to buck her off before she gets too horny.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:44 pm

Marine could feel how Collena was divided in her thoughts, between enjoying it or wanting to get out of there, and it seemed that both of them were having a good fight, Marine when she felt Collena's body reacting to the finger movements, it was something she enjoyed, until finally she ended up being pushed away from Collena, moving a few steps away while looking at Collena.
Did you like that my sweet chocolate?.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:00 pm

Collena was able to free herself from Marine's thick, voluptuous body on top of her. She scrambled to get back on her feet and take a few steps back as well. She listened to Marine's taunt but had nothing to say, and just gave a Marine an unamused glare. At the same time, Collena starts checking out Marine's naked body, mostly her huge boobs. She had a feeling that her opponent was toying with her. Those boobs would have easily smothered her out cold. Collena continues to stare a Marine's boobs as she slowly starts taking off leotard.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:32 am

Marine would notice how Collena the first thing she did after escaping from that "grip" and getting up, was to look at the captain's breasts, making her blush a little, and when she started to see how she was taking off her garment, Marine would put her arms behind her head, waiting for her to finish.
It's good to see that you finally accepted that you would like to be naked, our breasts colliding and showing who is better of the 2.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:22 pm

Collena's mind snapped back to reality after hearing Marine's response. Seeing that her opponent was letting her undress, she was able to take off her leotard, leaving only her arm sleeves and high thigh stirrups.
"I never had a problem with being naked. Maybe next time, stop being a sore loser trying to get in some cheap shots."

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lederface! Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Marine after Collena finished taking off her garment and leaving all her beauty in the air, Marine would say to her.
[color=#ff0000]I'm a captain who knows how to treat her crew members well, so tell me, do you prefer to moan with pleasure for how your breasts are touched or I'd rather go for your pussy?
She would say as she approached step by step, flashing her smile in a way that already showed how horny the sailor was getting.

Lederface!
Lederface!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next